Evangelion University, Live Action Webseries Pilot

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

TomasJC
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby TomasJC » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Reference to excised post  SPOILER: Show
^
Well, if an anime about Jesus and Buddha can be conceived...

@Topic: I thought it was enjoyable, thanks for sharing some behind-the-scenes stuff. It's always good to see things like this, especially this dedicated.
"That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument!" -Jim Steinman
"When I was growing up, there were two things that were unpopular in my house. One was me, and the other was my guitar." -Bruce Springsteen
"Alcohol is humanity's friend... Can I abandon a friend?" -Yang Wen-li
"...See you on the Dark Side Of The Moon~"

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:37 pm

That was funnier than I expected, and I found Josh and Alyssa surprisingly good as (Caucasian) Shinji and Misato. Your Rei and Gendo need a little bit of work, though. ;)

View Original Postbrendansteere wrote:Also, yes, Josh is taller than Alyssa, but I sort of assumed that by College-Age, Shinji would shoot up to be near-Gendo height anyway. Keeping them the same age as the series (as well as "wigs") was veto-ed pretty early on in prepro.

Totally agreed, I think this was the right choice. Shinji is way too small for a 14-year old in the series as things stand, what with someone as tall as Gendo as his dad.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Fan Works”