Debating the quality of NTE again

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:56 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:Maybe Anno will digitally insert Mari into the new blu-rays. :tongue:

If I can insert my digits into Mari I will call it recompense.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:13 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:What that is more illustrative of is how often people mistake healing for injury. The ratio is sufficiently explained by the number of help and support messages that accompany the FMLs -- and don't the RMLs because they don't need them.

Still people talking about nasty shit, and a lot of the time, the "I am healed" messages wind up going in the RML thread where people celebrate resolving their problem. Or so I've come to think.

Jäeger
Temp-Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Jäeger » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:47 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Anno didn't write the manga so why are you saying this?

IMO, Mari's presence in the manga has more to do about being merchandising for NTE than anything
Do american "cool" people know that in Europe only alcoholics and homeless drink wine without food by their side???

skulkidcachi90
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby skulkidcachi90 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 am

(“Mr. Plinkett” didn’t make hours worth of video explaining why Original Star Wars was good. He made hours of video explaining why Prequel Star Wars was bad.)

At least 1/3 of his videos about Star Wars Phantom Menace is about talk about why the original Movies are so Great.

I couldn't agree no more, my Vandal buddy

And after the manga ending....never understimate how Lucas Anno can be Every single one of us is the devil inside.

Oh hi Jaeger nice to see you.
About Mari, I just want they give her some backstory and development, I dont believe in the Offscreen development than a Lot of people say she have ( mostly because I dont velieve in Offscreen development)

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”