REQUEST : just hear me out, it'll be awesome.

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

ayanami_rei
Embryo

REQUEST : just hear me out, it'll be awesome.

•      
  •      

Postby ayanami_rei » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Please hear me out even though I'm a noob on here I am an evangelion freak, have much in my collection just haven't posted, but I plan to.
anyways. my request is : if you's allow requests (please do because this would be awesome!) like I said just hear me out

REQUEST ; an evangelion last supper scene. like legit drawn not just faces pasted onto the bodies of the original last supper painting, someone on who can draw, and has the time / feels like it, I'd greatly appreciate that even just to have on my computer as a gift for Christmas. not going to sob story you about who shit my Christmas will be, let me just say I lost tow out of three of the closest people to me (father, best friend) between this august and November,,Mao it's touch along with everything else that has came with it. oops. you kinda got a sob story. I'm sorry

I just think this would look REALLY fuckin cool if someone with artistic skills did it. so pleeeeeeease ^_^ that's all. :D

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Kind of already been done:

http://www.evamonkey.com/gainax-toppage-image-and-shirts-by-hex-antistyle/

Return to “Fan Works”