Anno's Goatee

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

SoryuUberAlles
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby SoryuUberAlles » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

View Original PostSephizim wrote: Anno, Tomino and Nagai have a combination attack that they never use, because it would cause three successive apocalypses to occur.

I actually think there is a manga version of the production of Gundam story told in shonen-powerup style somewhere. Tomino as skinheaded, shades-wearing badass.

Has anybody read that comic on boingboing.net about some Gainax industry producer? I think Anno actually appears it.

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:^
Clean-shaven Anno in suit and tie looks much so more like a younger Tony Blair (snip)

Disturbingly true.
"You're just turning this into a mixture of gibberish and fan service! That's not the Evangelion I know!" - An Asuka, one of many.

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:48 am

An actor portraying a young Hideaki Anno:

SPOILER: Show

:rofl:

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 am

I wish I had a still of it but I love in the Ghibli doc The Kingdom of Dreams & Madness when Miyazaki talks about Anno. Basically he says the dude was an alien when he first met him in the early 80s & that Anno hasn't really changed all that much over the years... except he's gotten fatter.

Then Miyazaki laughs. Then you laugh.

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”