Halo 3 beta

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

Halo 3 beta

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Fri May 18, 2007 7:23 pm

so who all getting(or has) it? i'm among the guilty many who got crackdown(not that bad of a game BTW) for it. its downloading as we speak... i'm mean type.
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Don't got a Xbox 360. However, Halo is one of my favorite games ever and while Halo 2 did not measure up to the original maybe Halo 3 will. If it does (though the odds have not been in favor of actually good games on the newest generation of consoles as of yet :( ), I just might plunk down and get a 360 just as the first Halo made me get the original 'Box. Though with the complaints I heard about it, I'd probably have to mod it up.
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Fri May 18, 2007 8:24 pm

HalEBurton wrote:Though with the complaints I heard about it, I'd probably have to mod it up.

I'd recommend against that...
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:51 pm

Oh well. I guess I'll have to find a "legal" remedy for that. :twisted: Like this: http://www.xbconnect.com/

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Fri May 18, 2007 10:55 pm

FYI if you want to add me as a friend on Xbox live look up my pre-reichu username: kamiyoni

EDIT: i say pre-reichu because she corrected my spelling on my name back when i went by kamiyoni
Last edited by Kaminoyouni on Sat May 19, 2007 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

CyborgZeta
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby CyborgZeta » Sat May 19, 2007 1:27 am

THE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:However, Halo is one of my favorite games ever and while Halo 2 did not measure up to the original maybe Halo 3 will.
Cool. Another person who thought Halo 2 was disappointing.

I skipped the beta because I'd rather just wait for the game to come out. Impressions from my friends have been positive so far, so I find myself looking forward to Halo 3. Could be a worthy successor to the first game.
"Without courage all virtues lose their meaning." - Winston Churchill

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sat May 19, 2007 9:42 am

IMO, Halo 2 multi-player mode was a definite step-up. The single player mode, and storyline, were just a little ho-hum.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Sat May 19, 2007 2:48 pm

CyborgZeta wrote:
THE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:However, Halo is one of my favorite games ever and while Halo 2 did not measure up to the original maybe Halo 3 will.
Cool. Another person who thought Halo 2 was disappointing.

I skipped the beta because I'd rather just wait for the game to come out. Impressions from my friends have been positive so far, so I find myself looking forward to Halo 3. Could be a worthy successor to the first game.

Halo 2 blew. Every one of my old halo buddies agrees with me. I know a few in the Beta and I've heard nothing but good comments. More or less it seems bungie realized how badly they fucked up halo 2 and they're rectifying the problem in halo 2.

Chances are I'll buy a 360 when halo 3 is released.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”