Dreams about Evangelion...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 am

So I had my first ever Eva Geeks dream :|
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:32 am

^ how did that happen??

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 am

^
Me and Baggy were discussing Interpretation and validity of peoples opinions, our voices were there but we weren't, I think other people were talking too, Mr Tines or PWhodges (It might have been Baggy himself) were driving me around in a Black car, he was thin, tall, had long hair and glasses, he looked young, like 20-25, it was pretty weird bro :lol: We might have been having the discussion in the car now that I think about it.
Last edited by ChaddyManPrime on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:52 am

Not possible, Bags is an elder. :lol: I kid.

Theos
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Theos » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Had a dream last night, that I was Shinji, fighting off angels in virtual reality.
I didn't realize it, at first, but it was a training program designed to fight off new angels, that Nerv had created. The only part I really remember was, I was on the back of this ship, in this maze, and an angel was chasing us, and I was shooting at it, with a high powered laser.

Of course, as soon as I realized what was happening, I woke up.

Reiggae
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Reiggae » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 pm

I woke up from a dream abruptly at 2am this morning. I don't remember anything from the dream except Rei's face. Nothing lewd or strange, just Rei's face. It's been stuck in my mind all day.

Does anyone know a good way to remember dreams and/or be lucid in your dreams?
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 am

So I spent my entire dream last night reassuring Shinji that he's not a bad person :|

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:29 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:So I spent my entire dream last night reassuring Shinji that he's not a bad person :|

You're a nice person.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:37 pm

^^
And then you lost your head?
It seems to be a desease contracted by comforting Shinji... :chinscratch:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:54 pm

^
:lol: Nah but I saw Unit 01 ascend into Godhood, in a pure white background.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:16 pm

I had a dream a couple of nights ago, that I still remember because I thought it was so awesome I wished it had actually happened. It was a different telling of NGE, and what was special about it was the difference in how Misato and Shinji's relationship was portrayed. The key scene I remember is Misato (possibly having been drinking) trying to get sexual with Shinji at some time leading up to a major Angel-related operation (not necessarily Israfel but possibly in the spirit thereof), and Shinji just wasn't having any of it, and the whole scene was both erotic and twisted in a way that I really enjoyed. At the end of it, Misato finally realizes Shinji isn't biting and lays off and feels guilty about it.

As I was waking up, I realized it was all a dream and had to take a moment to check it against my memory to see if anything like that had actually happened in the series, only to discover with disappointment that it had not -- that the closest thing was that one scene in episode 23. I was really hoping that it had.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 pm

^
Shinji is a one [s:x5bgg9af]woman[/s:x5bgg9af] hand kinda guy, wouldn't surprise me if he remained asexual his whole life.

Misato should have tried to get him drunk, maybe then she'd have a chance.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

Tell me what you dreamt, and I'll tell you what it meant.

if i were a rich man

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:14 pm

I had my first Evangelion dream where I was actually in it or I was a character. These dreams are highly fragmented, I wish I could remember them fully.

In the first dream I was desperately trying to DVR this thing called Q: Full in HD, it came in 5 parts. The Pilots where in a battle against Zeurel in a lush green landscape that took on the appearance of a water painting once in a while.

The next dream was weird. Shinji and I or maybe I was Shinji and another person was there, anyways we are in this prop theatre and it's dark. We bang into something and it opens of this wall to reveal a tomb. The tomb it turns out to be is Little God's and her ghost is there, she talks to us about kids. We get out of there and head into this place that is Gold and White with this beautiful ocean next to it. We see Asuka and Mari in there plugsuits sitting near a break bench or something. Shinji goes running up to them, he's really happy to see them, he looks at Mari and says "You're our daughter" Mari says she knows and already told Asuka a while ago. Asuka says she already knew.

The next dream was weird too. I think Shinji was still with me and we traveled around finding people to go on a journey with us. I remember meeting this guy called Little John who was like a baby, he was adorable. It's kinda like a combination of Elder Scrolls, DCU Online, and FF Tactics. We're trying to tell Little God about Mari for some reason. We find her tomb that for some reason has moved near a cemetery. We reach it to try to open it and and secret passage way to get out but it says that this event is only available a certain month. We go through the Cemetery and encounter a trap/Random encounter. They are there to get revenge for an earlier boss battle we had. We get overwhelmed with only the three of us there and quickly die.

I remember other bits and pieces but they have no dialogue.

Tumbling Down
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Tumbling Down » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:23 pm

I just had a dream that there were some Rei monster toys from End of Evangelion at a geek store.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:01 pm

This was a while ago, so I may not be remembering it accurately, but I once had a dream where I somehow got my hands on the English script for FINAL. I don't remember much about it, except that the mass-production Eva battle still happened, only this time Asuka won by activating Code 777.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:47 pm

I had a dream where I was seeing 2 eva units about to fight with each other. One was unit 13 and the other I couldn't tell. It was yellow but seemed different from unit 00. I was kind of far but I could see people climbing into the yellow one similar to how touji and kensuke did in the show. The weird thing though is they never fought, just stood across from each other. And I could hear people saying whoever wins will be in control of the "ghost mask" after a while a gray mask similar to majoras mask from legend of Zelda came down from the sky and wrapped around unit 13 and turned it into a silver mecha-dragon that sprayed the yellow unit with fire. Then the dream changed to some sort of high school reunion type dream where we still had to participate in P.E.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:51 pm

I dreamt that Shinji was a world weary adult living in an apartment with Izzy from Digimon (don't ask me why that happened, it just did) and there was some kind of intervention going on with most of the Eva cast. Among the things that were said in which Shinji was indifferent to was Asuka saying that she always loved him but never knew how to say it until then and Shinji telling Misato that she always wanted to bang him to which Misato got pissed at but then the dream passed.

icarus_icarus
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby icarus_icarus » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:48 am

I had a dream that Asuka and I were lovers. For some reason, her hatred of everything really turns me on lololol. But seriously, Asuka is amazing.

darth_fluffy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby darth_fluffy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:28 pm

So let me just preface this by stating that I'm a big Kaworu/Shinji shipper.

I dreamt I was watching some sort of unused director's cut of NGE, and there were a few episodes between episode 24 and EoE.

What happened in those episodes was... strange, to say the least.

So NERV, for no apparent reason, decided to spend Christmas at my aunt's house in Texas. It's a pretty nice, fancy house, so I can see where they were coming from. So Misato, Asuka, Rei III, Shinji et. al. were all just chilling by the pool, taking advantage of her hospitality (I don't think she's ever heard of Evangelion), when Kaworu shows up.

Turns out he'd faked his death (as to how you can fake being crushed to death by a giant cyborg, I don't know.) So he drags Shinji into the bathroom so they can talk.

Shinji is, understandably, quite pissed at him, and their conversation went something like this:

Shinji: You lied to me, turned into an Angel, and made me kill the only person who ever cared about me, and now you lied to me about actually being dead?! WTF?! :tantrum:

Kaworu: Listen, I'm sorry for what I did to you, but SEELE is still planning to initiate Third Impact. *gives a rundown of SEELE'S plans to invade and the MP Evas*

Shinji: But-

Kaworu: *pulls the "shut up" kiss*

Shinji: :love:

And then they all went climbing at one of these indoor climbing walls and Asuka challenged Rei and Kaworu to race to the top. Needless to say, she was quite disappointed to find out that both of them were not technically Lilim, and as such, could float.

...Now I'm actually kinda curious to find out how EoE would play out in this dream universe, given that
    NERV has advance warning of SEELE's plans, not to mention the freaking last Angel is on their side
    Adam is on the other side of the world from Lilith
    Shinji and Asuka's mental states are much better than in the original (though I'm sure that climbing race set her back somewhat, haha)

Might just have to write this thing out. Any takers?
*insert funny signature here*

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”