Sakaki - Azumanga Daioh
Osaka - Azumanga Daioh
Rena Ryuuguu - Higurashi
Maya Ibuki - You should know this
Vivian James - /v/
Manami - Oreimo
Lilly - Katawa Shoujo
Mayushii - Steins;Gate
Last edited by Catamari on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Dataprime » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 pm

View Original PostCatamari wrote:
The real one.

I don't have a clue as to who any of those girls are. :|

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:I don't have a clue as to who any of those girls are. :|
Clarified.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:07 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:I don't have a clue as to who any of those girls are. :|

Well, at the least you should take that as a cue to watch Azumanga Daioh! (I don't know any of the others either)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Arguably, I only have one waifu. However, I'll take that template-- I'll have something for you guys by the end of the day.

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:35 pm

^Then she'd be first wife/lady above the rest of them. I too am planning an update, my harem has changed and some were forgotten that should have been there originally. :facepalm:

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:Mai waifus:

My guesses from left to right, top to bottom:

Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Taisen)
?
?
Female Kaworu

Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knights Rayearth)
? but she looks Sakura Taisen-ish
Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
?
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

caragnafog dog
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby caragnafog dog » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:55 pm

View Original PostCatamari wrote:

Incredible.
On 11/10/14, at 8:43 PM, Merrimerri wrote:
fhycjubg beat tge sgut iyt if gun
On 6/2/15, at 10:14 PM, Delispin wrote:
> Wow. I've disgusted even myself.

https://qnuw.wordpress.com/ The hottest new meme, revived in blog form. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:37 am

View Original PostAR-99 wrote:My guesses from left to right, top to bottom:

Not bad, here's the full list:

Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Taisen)
Rena Arisugawa (World Embryo, but this is a fan-art, chosen to screw with people)
Tamaki Kawazoe (Bamboo Blade)
Female Kaworu - Tabris XX

Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knights Rayearth)
? but she looks Sakura Taisen-ish - Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin)
Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki)
Satsuki (Tsukihime) - vampire version (yeah, that's blood on her hand)

Observant eyes will notice a tendency to select characters with a sweet outside and a tendency for protective violence inside (or superpowered evil side), single or twin tails, or red eyes - or combinations of the three. -o-; :bigeyes:

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:02 am

As promised.

GT-One
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby GT-One » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Had a look at all the shows, I've been watching during the last 20 years, and picked my favorites, who themselves would probably make a great and interesting line-up for separate anime show.

"Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgement. Like a mental illness." - Haruhi Suzumiya
"Is that supposed to be funny?" - Kyon

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:49 am

^ As long as they'd keep "Pretty Angel Sailor Eva" away from tentacle-monster-filled yuri blatant fanservice it would be interesting, yes...

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 am

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:^ As long as they'd keep "Pretty Angel Sailor Eva" away from tentacle-monster-filled yuri blatant fanservice it would be interesting, yes...

That's an odd thing to even bring up when neither show ventures anywhere near that. If you'd mentioned Godannar it would make sense, but...

On the topic of harems -- what about reverse-harems? By that I mean people you want to be in the harem of.

My top pick: Inuyasha.

What's that you say? Not Chrom? Not Ike? No! Inuyasha for the win from behind! (Ahem.)

The guy's got it all: Killer body, supernatural athleticism, gentle when it's called for, rough when it's not, a girlfriend to make things even more interesting (and to keep company on those late nights he's away), and Miroku, for when three is the magic number but Kagome just wants to watch. He's way too proud to be anything but the top dog but still short and cute enough that being his waifu doesn't feel like being his bitch, and you know he has to treat you right or else Kagome will put him in his place and failing that the next new moon is never more than a month away.

But most importantly of all, he has: Attitude. Obviously, he's totally tsundere and that's all the rage today, but he's at his best playing the cocky attitude as we see in many of his fights in the series. His smirk melts me as easily as his tsundere blushes and babblings. He'd be the type to find you naked and alone on a dirt road, freshly fallen into the world from your home dimension, and bluster about how he'll "let" you follow him around (with Kagome providing smiling assurances from beside you, perhaps with a sweatdrop at Inuyasha's presentation) as long as you do a certain something when he asks for it, and oh, will he, and not in much the form of asking. He's got that "gonna-take-what-I-want(-as-long-as-it's-actually-okay-with-you)" attitude, and if there's anything hotter in a dominant character (of either gender), I haven't seen it. And if it's a role-reversal we're in the mood for, Kagome's "sit!" command will let him keep his pride :devil:.

Key to the success is being able to really hit it off with Kagome, of course -- everyone knows she's the one who says what goes, and besides, every husbando wants his waifus to get along, right? But Kagome's a welcoming girl, and I've got a great pitch ("Surely you've always wanted to see Inuyasha and the Monk go at it?"). For maximum awesome add blushing hesitant Sango who can't help but breathe strangely as she watches from the sidelines because Kagome brought her over but didn't tell her what for and now it's too late to leave without being rude.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:49 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:That's an odd thing to even bring up when neither show ventures anywhere near that. If you'd mentioned Godannar it would make sense, but...

I should have been clearer. Both original shows were made in a time where the average show featuring pretty girls did not involve constant panty shots and stripping them down to their underwear (or further) every other hour by clothing mishaps caused by perverted males or the clothes-eating monster of the week. So if this crossover were made now, I could only hope they'd keep it tasteful, instead of running with the concept of vaguely genital-shaped monsters and moe girls and producing another pile of garbage.

"Surely you've always wanted to see Inuyasha and the Monk go at it?"

. . .

That scenario was suspiciously specific :bigeyes:

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:03 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:
But most importantly of all, he has: Attitude. Obviously, he's totally tsundere and that's all the rage today, but he's at his best playing the cocky attitude as we see in many of his fights in the series. His smirk melts me as easily as his tsundere blushes and babblings. He'd be the type to find you naked and alone on a dirt road, freshly fallen into the world from your home dimension, and bluster about how he'll "let" you follow him around (with Kagome providing smiling assurances from beside you, perhaps with a sweatdrop at Inuyasha's presentation) as long as you do a certain something when he asks for it, and oh, will he, and not in much the form of asking. He's got that "gonna-take-what-I-want(-as-long-as-it's-actually-okay-with-you)" attitude, and if there's anything hotter in a dominant character (of either gender), I haven't seen it. And if it's a role-reversal we're in the mood for, Kagome's "sit!" command will let him keep his pride :devil:.

Key to the success is being able to really hit it off with Kagome, of course -- everyone knows she's the one who says what goes, and besides, every husbando wants his waifus to get along, right? But Kagome's a welcoming girl, and I've got a great pitch ("Surely you've always wanted to see Inuyasha and the Monk go at it?"). For maximum awesome add blushing hesitant Sango who can't help but breathe strangely as she watches from the sidelines because Kagome brought her over but didn't tell her what for and now it's too late to leave without being rude.

We now know beyond a doubt that Monk has probably spilled his seed on at least one occasion while thinking about this. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:14 am

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:in a time where the average show featuring pretty girls did not involve constant panty shots and stripping them down to their underwear
You've clearly led a sheltered life, and not seen what 1980s anime would do at the slightest provocation

Anime then, anime now  SPOILER: Show
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:23 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:
Anime then, anime now  SPOILER: Show

Just goes to show what too small a sample size can do for opinion. :lol:

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:04 pm

I gotta admit, maybe I was being hypocritical, being a fan of Saint Seiya in the 1980s (lots and lots of pretty boys going barechested now and then - that gotta be the male equivalent of panty shots, right? :devil: )

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 pm

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:That scenario was suspiciously specific :bigeyes:

In case it didn't come through, that was meant to be a pun -- because Miroku is also called "Monk" a lot on the show. So it's like, hey, Kagome, you know you've always wanted to see Inuyasha and the Monk go at it, right? Well, those two never would, but this Monk...
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:29 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:In case it didn't come through, that was meant to be a pun -- because Miroku is also called "Monk" a lot on the show. So it's like, hey, Kagome, you know you've always wanted to see Inuyasha and the Monk go at it, right? Well, those two never would, but this Monk...

Don't explain the joke, you just spoiled it for all of us who were under the impression that Monk Ed is in his bunk thinking about Inuyasha in that one special way now and then... :lol:

Return to “Anime and Manga”