What would YOU do...

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Karma Burn
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Karma Burn » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:03 pm

get your mind out of the gutter

Half way between the gutter and the sky...

I think that's the title of a Fatboy Slim album.

Don't get me wrong, I've got my morals as well. But I figured I would start the senario after Shinji fell on her, and how I would react to that. Assuming that I had actually gone in.

If it was actually me instead of Shinji from the start, then I probably would have cleaned the mail slot to put assignments in (yes, I would return the mail, no I wouldn't read it). After discovering the door was wide open, I would have left the assignments at the entrace and then left before she even saw me...

Hopefully, cleaning out her mail slot wouldn't take that long. If it did, though, I would nervously explain my actions and then leave. If she invited me in, hey, whatever. But if not, I probably would have asked for a drink, or something before I walked home.
"Everyone but me has gone fucking nuts. I'm the eye of the goddam storm." - Tycho, Penny Arcade (Or a very irrate Fuyutsuki)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:50 pm

id ask her if she wanted to first or somthing well it depends if i was Shinji or me in his postion?
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

Return to “Fan Works”