[RP] Rebuild of Evangelion: IU

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

[RP] Rebuild of Evangelion: IU

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 am

This is the In-Universe thread for the roleplay Rebuild of Evangelion: We are (not) Together, which is being grandmastered by Lance of LoL. It's for all of the side stories that the roleplayers would like to tell about their characters, or side stories that will be acted out by the company. The reason for the existence of this thread is to give a place for the stories that are necessary for the canon of the roleplay, but that would disrupt flow if put in the standard RP thread. No characters in this story are open to be played, and the original roleplay is filled to capacity.

[Evangelion side plot: The Hour at Hand]

3 Years Ago, 2012

General Quine sighed, burying his emotions in his coffee. Today had not been a good day. On his desk sat the mountain of paperwork that he would have to deal with. The source of the stacks of paper was the head of the R&D section of Nerv 2, Daishi Akai. Rather, the former head.

Daishi had been the one facilitating nearly every single test on the new Unit-04, and practically ran the entire section on his own. With his grey military hair, his close-cut uniform, and his attitude, he was the epitome of order and discipline. The General had enjoyed the company of the esoteric Japanese man, often marveling at the smoothness that he conducted operations. Of course, his widow would take over his place at the head of the Research section. He idly swiveled over to the computer, drawing up her profile.

Jiu-ni Akai. She was a brilliant woman, the secondary head researcher at Nerv 2 for three years ever since coming over from Japan with her husband. She was considerably cold and distant, but that made her perfect for the job. Her husband must have had quite some trouble with that, he thought wryly.

Quine sighed, running a massive hand through his steely-grey hair. He was getting a little old for this job, he figured. At 57 years old, he had more steel in his hair than he would have liked. He tried to keep in shape, but all of the work usually kept him occupied. He wasn’t a fat man, just heavily built.

He stood up from his chair, stretching his arms back. Grabbing his coffee mug, Quine slowly made his way to the door. With a little less energy than normal, he opened the door. The hallway was deserted. Most of the work had been called off, the vacuum of a lead researcher unfilled. It had been only two days since Daishi’s death, but he had to approach Jiu-ni today about filling his post.

He shoved his free hand into one of the pockets of his dark green pants as he made his way down the hallway. Stopping at one of the hexagonal locks, he stepped onto the moving platform and let it carry him across the wide expanse separating the various levels. Next was the elevator, carrying him down to the only occupied dock.

Nerv 2 had been constructed to hold several Evangelion units, making bay 04 seem cold and lonely. He scanned his palm on the door, gathering himself as the scanner beeped and turned a cheery green color.

Jiu-ni stood in front of the grey and orange unit, searching the three neon-green eyes on the front of its head. Quine cleared his throat as he approached her, trying to politely draw attention to the fact that he had entered the room.

“Victor.” Jiu-ni’s voice was clipped as usual. “I can only assume that following the death of my husband, you have come to offer me his position.”

General Quine coughed. “Yes.” He produced the papers from inside his jacket with his left hand, the right still holding the coffee cup. “These are the formal transfer papers. Numerous, but necessary.” He paused. “I do hope this doesn’t seem too-“

“Callous? No, not at all.” Jiu-ni turned to face him, her lab coat swishing behind her. Her red shirt contrasted nicely with her black skirt, black leggings coming out to meld into black, thick heels. “As the second in command of the Nerv 2 base, I accept the position of head researcher.”

She isn’t even fazed by the loss of her husband. Truly, Jiu-ni is the perfect candidate for this position…but I doubt how good it is for her well-being. General Quine handed her the forms. “All we need is a signature, and you will have formally transferred.”

Jiu-ni popped a pen out of her lab coat, scrawling several Kanji onto the paper. She handed the sheaf back to the General, her face expressionless as ever. “Thank you for the position.”

There was a clatter from the far side of the room. Victor turned to see a child hastily attempting to upright a liquid tank. Before he could make a remark, Jiu-ni strode across the room, righting the tank and grabbing the child’s arm in her own hand.

Victor realized that this must have been Daishi’s child. He had once heard Daishi refer to her in passing, but he had never met her nor ever heard a direct reference to her.

“You’ve not met her before, have you.” Jiu-ni was standing across from him, still gripping her daughter by the wrist. “This is my child, Tokei Akai.”

The general looked down, studying the girl. She stared unflinchingly back at him, unfazed by the mountain of a man standing before her. “How old is she?” questioned Quine.

“Eleven years old,” said Jiu-ni. A brief smile crossed her mouth. “She’s worked with me for the past two years.”

Victor raised an eyebrow. The movement must have shown, for Jiu-ni continued, “Tokei’s been formally trained since she was seven. Some of the equipment being built for this unit was designed by her.” Jiu-ni puffed up a little bit as she described her daughter. However, it wasn’t in the way that one would describe a flesh-and-blood child, but rather an impressive piece of software or the newest iteration of the Magi computer systems.

Quine lowered himself down to the girl’s level, sinking on to one knee. While she was tall for her age, such was Victor’s stature that the two of them locked eyes as he settled his knee to the ground. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss Akai,” he said. The general extended a hand towards the girl.

Tokei stared at the hand for several seconds. At a less-than-gentle nudge from her mother, the girl extended her hand into Victor’s. As they shook hands, hers practically disappeared in the older man’s giant palm. “Pleased…to meet you too,” she said.

Quine stood up to his towering height once the introduction was finished. “Well, I’ll leave you to it, then,” he remarked. He promptly swiveled on his heel, moving to the door at a military pace. He reached the steel doors, opening them with a hand. Before he left, he glanced back at the pair.

Jiu-ni was lost in the eyes of the massive creature standing before her, immersed in the red coolant. The girl, holding her mother’s hand, was staring at Quine. He met her eyes for several uneasy seconds before exiting through the door, letting it shut with a muffled clang.

What a strange pair, Victor thought to himself. Particularly the child; I barely know any adults that are that well composed.

Victor travelled down the hall until he arrived at the coffee machine outside one of the bathrooms. He took the cup that had been by his side, filling it with a substantial amount of the dark brown liquid. He took a deep draft of it, sighing deeply. Changing Jiu-ni’s position had gone as smoothly as he had hoped, but something worried him about putting Daishi’s widow in charge. He shrugged off the concern as soon as it had come. Everything would be fine.

The general departed the coffee station, vanishing around one of the steel corners. From the bend right in front of the bathroom, two celadon eyes peeked out, followed by a head of jet-black hair and tiny white fingers. Tokei Akai stared at the path the general had departed, before returning the way she had come.
Last edited by Nuclear Lunchbox on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 am

The first in a series of Classmate Snippets written for the We are (NOT) Together Role play.

These will be written by Either Lance or myself. It should be noted that these are Canon and any seemingly overblown events or reactions are simply done for more comedic purposes.

Seat 25, Umbra Caelestis

On yet another shining day in Tokyo 3, the classroom of 2-A was filled with various conversations and chatter along with the typical hustle and bustle of lunch time. And so, as usual the girl in the front corner sighed and put her head on her desk, trying to block it all out. Tilting her head to the side so she could at least gaze out the window, she was forced to brush a few loose strands of her brown hair from her vibrant green eyes.

“Hey there, anyone home?” A chirpy voice called to her and the girl sighed. Turning to face the one who disturbed her she was met with the smiling face of Matto Shitajiki. He was smiling, his short messy Chocolate brown hair sticking up at odd angles and his brown eyes currently closed due to his bright smile.

“What the hell do you want? Shouldn’t you be off licking Krieg’s boots or something?” The girl said irritably, her expression turning dark as she glared. The boy however just chuckled.

“Ah she left earlier to go do ‘something productive’ or so she said. It’s not like you to not notice where a girl is going Umbra.” He spoke with a chuckle scratching his nose a little drawing attention to the scar there. Umbra rolled her eyes.

“Well whatever, why are over here then? I’m really not into the kind of crap you are, and even if I were you’re really not my type.” Umbra said trying to shoo the boy off.

“Hahaha nah, no thanks, you’re not my type either you know. I prefer more…” Matto paused to try and describe it. Umbra rolled her eyes again.

“Stupid, egocentric, violent mega-bitches who acts like she’s some kind of freaking Deity? Oh yeah, you’ve got GREAT taste.” Umbra shook her head as she thought of Valda. Sure she had looks, but that personality was far from endearing.

“Yikes, you’ve got a pretty strong opinion for someone who hasn’t even talked to her yet.” Matto said folding his arms.

“Who’d wanna talk to someone like that, she’s a tyrant.” Umbra said looking past Matto at the empty chair next to her, frowning. Matto followed her gaze and shrugged.

“You haven’t talked to her either, any reason for that?” Matto asked tapping on Katla’s desk and Umbra immediately turned to face the window.

“Shut up.” Umbra snapped quietly. Matto just chuckled and walked to the front of Umbra’s desk.

“And there’s the social shut-in come to the forefront. Katla’s had it pretty rough, why haven’t you tried to help? You clearly would’ve liked to.” Matto said drumming his fingers on the desk. Umbra sighed heavily.

“I’m the weirdo foreign lesbian who most everyone avoids. People are intimidated by me….” Umbra sated before adding in a small voice. “I didn’t want to scare her away.”

“You know, the only reason people avoid you is because you avoid them.” Matto said bluntly and Umbra blinked. Shaking his head he motioned to the rest of the classroom. “The rest of us don’t think you’re that much of a weirdo, only you do. I mean, have you SEEN Qi?”

“Yeah actually, I’ve been trying to avoid that guy, he’s scary as hell.” Umbra said not daring to look at the albino in the back row.

“Exactly! But I’ll bet if you opened up a little more, then you’d make a lot of friends. Must be Lonely only having me to talk to when you’re not getting shot down.” He said jokingly. Though Umbra deflated all the same.

“Ahh…. No one even gives me the time of day… I’m cursed, CURSED I tell you.” She lamented. Matto just laughed.

“So why not start with Katla when she gets back? You clearly want to.” Matto prompted but Umbra muttered something unintelligible in response. “Run that by me again?”

“I couldn’t… I just… I don’t want to say it.” Umbra said blushing in embarrassment.

“Well the worst that could happen is you get shot down again, you should be used to that by now.” Matto joked.

“See, you’re gonna make fun of me anyway, why even bother saying it.” Umbra said darkly. In response she heard a soft sigh.

“If I’m gonna make fun of you anyway? Why not just say it? You’ve got nothing to lose right? So come on, tell me.” He pried, his voice still as Amicable as ever.

“… I’d like to be her friend, but…. Wouldn’t everyone just think I’m after her like other girls?” Umbra admitted bleakly.

“But you do seem to be crushing on her though.” Matto said bluntly and Umbra growled.

“Maybe I am, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be her friend! I just… I’m no good at this stuff.” Umbra grumbled looking out the window again with a pout. Matto paused before chuckling, grinning like a madman. Umbra’s face flushed red.

“Quit it, dammit!” She quietly ordered frowning, trying to avoid drawing attention. Matto let his mirth die down and shrugged.

“Look, Valentine’s day is coming up. Now I’m not saying you should go asking for Dates, but you probably will anyway. But just, try talking to Valda. You’ll be surprised at how friendly she is.” Matto said brightly. Umbra deadpanned.

“Matto, she treats you like a piece of property.” Umbra responded bluntly.

“I know, it’s great isn’t it?” The Boy said smiling dreamily and Umbra’s face began displaying her disgust.

“You’ve got a serious fucking problem you know that?” She stated before putting her fingers to her forehead. “Fine fine, I’ll give it a shot. Least if she tries to beat me up I have a willing meat shield.”

“Yup! Oh and Why not try talking to J? He seems good at hooking people up; maybe he can make a miracle happen for you?” Matto enthused but Umbra’s face turned dark.

“That guy can go straight to hell and burn!” She growled and Matto paused, unsure of the sudden bout of hostility. Then a grin crept across his face.

“Oh my god, you’re so jealous. Hahaha!” Matto said as Umbra face began turning red.

“I am… not… really…. Ok yes incredibly. Shut up!” She relented before plopping her head down again. “Never speak of this to ANYOINE!”

“Sure sure, you’re secret is safe with me, not sure about Kaimu here though.” Matto said motioning to a space next to him.

“Hey Umbra.” Kaimu said with a hollow wave. Umbra stared at the sight utterly bewildered before effectively gaining the Class’ full attention with a shout.

“YOU WERE HERE?!?!”
In my experiance, there's only one thing harder than learning something new... and that is teaching it.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Live: charleserg7 Steam: aciescaelestis PSN: ChocoBP7

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:21 pm

What BP said.

[center]Seat 27, Tohru Ichimi[/center]

Tohru Ichimi sat in the office, his legs stretched out before him, his arms folded tightly across his chest as he stared balefully across the desk, one eye closed tightly, surrounded by swollen purple flesh and a small stream of blood following the new channel cut for it through his lower lip.

“So, it's come to this again.” the Student Councillor said exasperatingly.

“Yeah, so?” Tohru bit back. The councillor rubbed her eyes, sighing at the confrontational response.

“You need to stop fighting everyone who gets on your nerves. You need a more positive outlet for your anger, but since I've told you that a hundred times before, it's time to take action.” the councillor continued.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Tohru raised an eyebrow before wincing.

“It means, I've tried everything I can to get you to stop picking fights, now I'm going to force you. The Drama Club are putting on a show at the end of the semester. You're going to be in it.” she stated firmly.

“WHAT?! No way! You can't make me do that!” Tohru jumped to his feet, his chair skidding back behind him.

“You're right, I can't force you, but I can present you an option. I'll be talking to the club president, and if you don't show up for every rehearsal and participate in that show, it will be replaced with detention for the rest of the year and a letter home to your parents.” Tohru's jaw tightened as he stared the woman down, but the councillor remained stoic in the face of the young punk.

“Whatever! Fine, I'll be in the stupid show.” Tohru growled. Turning on his heel, he made for the door, kicking the chair aside as he went. Gripping the handle, the councillor cleared her throat and he froze.

“The next meeting is Thursday, don't be late.” she said brightly as the door slammed behind the student.

The next few days passed with the usual slew of incidents for Tohru, his eye and lip healing as he accumulated new injuries. The final bell rang and Tohru stared out the window across to the activities building where the various school clubs met. His hand pressed against his trouser pocket, fingers tracing the edges of the object contained within as he continued to think. His hand balled into a fist as he turned from the window.

“Screw this, I'll take the detention.” he sneered, throwing himself from his seat and heading for the door.

Walking past the school gates, Tohru continued towards the city proper, his head down, the perpetual scowl on his face. Glancing furtively around, he ensured no one was looking his way before reaching for his pocket once more. Pulling out a small, weathered notebook, the name 'Mariko Ichimi' was printed on the cover in faded letters. Staring at the book, his mind drifted through painful memories he had long buried. Nights spent listening to the whimsical voice of a mother reciting poetry and verse for the amusement of her child. The school bell tolled in the distance behind him. Swivelling around, his eyes widened. Gripping the book tighter, he made a mad dash back towards the grounds.

As he neared the gates, he heard the rush of blood in his ears and the thundering of his heart against his ribs, determined to keep moving until he had reached his goal. Only when a gaggle of dark figures stepped around the corner, did Tohru's frantic pace skid to a halt. Before him stood a group of Nishi High students, all talking amongst themselves before taking notice of the bleach blonde punk in front of them. Expressions changed, from mild confusion, to disdain and finally bridled fury as several began to recognize him.

“You! You're that T3 bastard who totalled my bike.” one of them growled.

“Ichimi, right? You cut your name into my jacket.” another chimed in.

“You pissed on my books!” one squealed irritably. Sweat dripped down his brow as he glanced at the school clock. He was already late, but if they held him back, he wouldn't make it at all. Growling, he stared them down.

“Wanna make somethin' of it? You assholes aren't worth my time, so step aside!” he barked, his fingers twitching as the large clock continued to tick on.

“Yeah, well there's a lot more of us than there were those times an' I don't think you've got it in ya to beat all of us.” their apparent leader smirked condescendingly as he stepped closer to Tohru. Tohru sighed heavily, still gripping his book, he looked down at the other boy, irritated. Before he could react, the smaller boy snatched the book from his hand, darting back as Tohru swung for him, two larger students stepping to block his path.

“What's this anyway?” he asked, amused as he flicked through the pages. “What the hell? This is all poems and shit?” he cackled, tearing a page from the book. Tohru's chest tightened, his lip curling back over his clenched teeth.

“Listen to this one. 'And loved your beauty with love false or true;' How gay is that?” the boy laughed as his sentinels held Tohru's fury at bay. Balling his hands into fists, a vicious smile worked its way across Tohru's face.

“There is no more mercy in him than there is milk in a male tiger.” he sneered. The Nishi High students stared at him.

“What?” their leader asked, confused for but a moment before one of his guards slammed into him at speed. Driving into the crowd, Tohru roared like an animal, with ferocity like that of a tiger incited to charge. Reaching around the more beefy student, he pulled up the wriggling form of their leader. Wrapping one hand around the boys fingers, he wrenched them backwards with a sickening snap.

“You don't touch my mother's book, ever.” he spat, ripping the tiny tome from the boy's broken hand. The other students wasted no time after the shock had passed before diving on him, a fierce melee erupting on the doorstep of Tokyo 3 Highschool.

Inside the Drama Club's room, the president looked up at the clock before carefully marking his page and closing his book.

“That's it for today everyone, pack up your things, I'll see you next-” The slamming of the door against the frame drew the club's attention as all heads turned to stare into the hallway. Propped against the door, a ragged figure, clothes torn to ribbons, blood caked across his face and hands, his wild blonde hair matted against his head, Tohru breathed heavily as he glared at the President with a look of madness in his eye.

“You tell that bitch Councillor I fuckin' made it!” he roared, falling flat on his back.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Evangelion Side plot: Cry for the Moon

It should’ve been a normal night; the night was cloudless, showing a bright half-moon hanging in the sky, but the area itself was cloaked in a thick mist. Even so, flashes erupted from within as a battle took place. Not for the first time that night, Kiyoshi Miki cursed the unfavourable visibility from her post in the command centre, waiting for the next update from the various bodies working to process what information they could get. This attack was unusual, it had been sudden, calculated and hadn’t triggered any of their early warning systems. Though that was perhaps because the enemy this time was not an Angel, the enemy Nerv was dedicated to stopping.

“Have we got visuals yet?” Kiyoshi demanded, only wanting to hear positive answers.

“Not yet, but that mist is clearing up in all but one area, probably means it’s generated.” Marilu commented, running through data.

“Dammit, what is the damage report from the city so far?” Kiyoshi demanded again.

“Hard to say, but it looks like there’s been heavy damage to multiple sections of the city. Someone’s been laying down some serious fire power indiscriminately.” Marilu continued, highlighting approximate locations for the targets on the main map.

“What about our Evas? It was short notice but what’s their status?” Kiyoshi was still looking at various screens trying to find something she could use.

“Unit Alpha is approaching the mist, Unit 02 is also in position, Unit 07 seems to be running slightly behind, probably had to detour due to the random enemy barrage.” Bato reported, not tearing his eyes away from his screen.

“Durante, patch me through!” Kiyoshi barked.

“Yes Ma’am, hey Shirou, incoming hail.” Cornelia quipped.

“Can it!” Kiyoshi snapped before taking a quick breath. “Shirou, Valda, Qi! Your orders are simple, find and eliminate the hostiles. Got it?”

“Obviously! Who do you think you’re talking to?” Valda’s voice returned through the speakers.

“Uh… yeah, don’t worry. We’re on it.” Shirou followed suit obviously having heard the German girl’s obnoxious retort.

“I will eliminate the target, Major.” Qi responded in his usual unperturbed tone.

“All right, good. Now move in and-” Kiyoshi began but was cut off by Marilu.

“Massive energy build up detected!” She yelled.

“GYAAAAAAHHHH!” Shirou screamed through the comms.

“What the hell? Shirou just passed out?”

“Unit Alpha is unresponsive!”

“What the HELL happened? Hey Shirou get the hell up! W-What the hell?” Valda called out next.

“They just lit up Unit 02’s location like a Christmas tree!” Marilu said.

“External armour has buckled; Unit 02 has received heavy damage to several sections and is unable to continue further operation!” Bato updated and Kiyoshi found herself grinding her teeth.

“QI! WATCH YOURSELF!” Kiyoshi yelled.

[i]“Yes Major…. Huh? That light? GAH!”[i] A loud rumbling shook the room as something went off in the battle above.

“Another mass energy spike? Third target confirmed, damn was that some kind of energy cannon?” Marilu said redoubling her efforts to gather information.

“Unit 07 is completely immobile.”

“QI is unconscious, he took the brunt of that… whatever that was!”

Kiyoshi growled lowly before, hesitantly, turning to face the stony face of Nerv’s Commander, sitting watching the entire situation unfold. Standing next to him the Vice-Commander held his gaze on the Commander, as did several others whose jobs didn’t require them to keep their eyes glued to the screen. Taking a deep breath and standing up, Owen Kenny spoke for the first time since the night began.

“Have the military provide cover and find a way to withdraw the Evas! Prepare unit 01, 03 and 04 for deployment immediately!”

“What the? The enemy is… withdrawing?” Marilu stated confused before a wave of static crossed the many screens in the command centre briefly displaying a message.

This was just a warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiyoshi sighed as she poured herself another mug of coffee, desperately craving it after a long night of playing clean-up. Coffee, and the knowledge that Vander would be stuck combing the battle site for the rest of the day without sleep were the only things keeping her going right now. She wondered how the children had slept, if they had at all. When the call had come, they had all been awoken and when things settled down, told to go and rest. But after that disaster, she had no doubt some would have trouble sleeping. Unfortunately for them, they had to carry on with their everyday lives, and that meant school. Walking into the main living area Kiyoshi took a large swig of her coffee.

“Ahh~ ….. ALL RIGHT KIDS! FRONT AND CENTRE!” She yelled and waited for the children to gather. Once she had them all she smiled as brightly as she could muster. “Well I know things went kinda south last night, but I’ve got some good news. He’s still sleeping it off, but Shirou’ll be fine; and Valda is already around yelling, so yeah. Qi’s a little beat up, but he’s already awake so it seems it wasn’t too bad.”

She waited for the kids to digest the information and focused instead on downing more of her precious coffee. She still had thirty-four reports to write before she could even consider taking a nap. After a short while of blanking them in favour of drinking, Kiyoshi finally returned her attention to the kids.

“Oh, and you all need to go to school. Businesses as usual, so go get ready those of you who haven’t already. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to work.” She finished with a final sigh before turning to her eternally paper ridden desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Business as usual

It was either a testament to human tenacity or a monument to how miserable life had become since the angel attacks, but people continued their day as if the night’s battle hadn’t occurred. Though it wasn’t hard to imagine that many people did not know how things played out the night prior. The City was still standing after all and initial reports indicated that, due to the late attack, collateral casualties were at a minimum. It was difficult to imagine this aftermath as a defeat, but then, what was it?

Regardless, alongside all those simple inhabitants of the city, the chosen children also went about their typical day, arriving at school, receiving a number of glances as other students did quick head counts; some subtle, others less so. It wouldn’t be long before the typical associates began to gather.

“Shiori!” Keiko called as she approached her friend. “You’re ok? Good I’m glad.”

But, amid all these typical events, there was one thing that stood out as different. For those that knew him, the Student Council President was a rare sight in the morning, often arriving long before anyone else. But He stood at the entrance, talking to someone else. She was a small girl, very thin with pale skin that contrasted her midnight black hair tied into twin high ponytails. She looked like a fragile doll.

“Oh hey look, isn’t that Usagi Takanashi?” Keiko said spying the girl. “She’s that girl from 2-C that’s always out sick or something. Wow, she’s not been in school for a long time.”

Briefly, as if sensing her name, the girl turned to look at the group as the President took his leave, her near violet coloured eyes gazing distantly at them. She soon took her leave, walking into the building.

“Well, see you guys in class, c’mon Shiori, let’s wait for Ritsuko.” Keiko said, dragging Unit 00’s pilot off. It was at that point the warning bell tolled, signalling the start of a new school day.
In my experiance, there's only one thing harder than learning something new... and that is teaching it.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 am

[An Evangelion: WANT - Cry for the Moon post]

"Business as usual," the Major had said, "you all need to go to school." Raglan observed the city surrounds on his morning walk to school and it certainly seemed so. Business as usual, barely even a sign of incident from last night's mysterious altercation. The skies were a pale and etiolated blue. The kind of washed-out hue only a humid Summer's day could breed. A flock of swallows swarmed overhead swirling in formation like some kind of crazed blanket, rising up, then dropping back down to earth in the blink of an eye. Odd, Raglan thought to himself, he couldn't recall having seen these kinds of birds in Japan yet, or many birds at all for that matter.

With his headphones on and eyes upward he experienced a bit of a jolt when he suddenly felt something crunch nastily underfoot. Stepping back, his face contorted in disgust. On the pavement lay a dead, half-trodden swallow, its lower half effectively squished from where Raglan had stepped. It didn't look like it had been dead long - there was a wetness around its still open eyes, as if it had been crying. Looking at the tiny morbid scene the boy couldn't help but feel a small pang of sadness. Sadness tinged with something else. Something unknown. Suddenly the animal moved and Raglan stumbled back in shock. It was alive after-all. The bird started vibrating, like one of those old wind-up toys, but its movements where weak and fragmentary. That's when he heard the buzzing. At first it was faint but as the bird's squirming started to splutter off the louder it became. Tiny holes started to appear between the feathers letting the sound pour out. Inside flashes of yellow and black could be seen and the bird started to swell comically, like in a cartoon when something or someone is about to explode. It was hornets. They had been inside of it somehow and now they were breaking out - the dry lifeless skin stretched taught into strings over their exoskeletons. Realising the bird was dead, Raglan watched on in abstract horror as the three insects emerged and started feeling about the carcass blindly.

"Hey, J," a voice beckoned from behind. It was Ishi Kuruma. She made to throw her arm over Raglan's shoulder in a friendly gesture but stopped dead in her tracks, eyes fixed on the bizarre spectacle. "Eww, gross! Ōsuzumebachi... so this is what you get up to in your spare time, huh?" She asked jokingly. "Not surprised you'd be into some pretty twisted stuff. Are all you pilots weird like that?"
Raglan smiled awkwardly and laughed, shaking his head.

They walked the rest of the way to school together and pushed the hornets and dead swallow out of their heads, which wasn't hard to do, Ishi talked about her painting near without pause. She was passionate about her art and music. Raglan enjoyed listening to people talk about what they loved - you always learned a lot. About the subject and the person themselves. The thought reminded him about Shirou and how reverently he talked about D&D or old video games, and wondered if he should make the effort to go and see him. But the Major had said not to bother, that he would be fine.

Arriving at school, Ishi pulled up abruptly at the entrance. "That's Usagi Takanashi. Haven't seen her in a while."
Raglan followed her gaze and noticed a petite pale girl with a thin frame, her hair was incredibly dark and lustrous. He'd definitely not seen her before at school.
"She's kind of cute," Raglan wondered aloud, "which class is she in?".
Ishi turned to him with a cold, unimpressed glare - almost pouting. "You know what, J? I think you must be pretty twisted." After a small pause she smiled and made for the main door. Izumi was sitting on a bench by A-block. Raglan waved and went to meet him.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 am

[An Evangelion: WANT - Cry for the Moon post]

Akio awoke relatively early as he had become accustomed to doing so, since starting his training routine. The events of the night prior were still quite fresh in his mind. Just what the hell was it that attacked them? It was not an Angel, but the power it had exhibited easily rivaled them. For whatever it was to take down Valda, Shirou and Qi with such ease was worrying. Thankfully, the three were fine and would be discharged from the hospital soon according to the Major.

Letting out a large yawn, he got himself out of bed. He had thought about just going back to sleep since with Valda and Shirou recovering in the hospital, there would be no training today, but he could already hear Valda yelling at him over taking the day off and then subsequently, giving him double the amount of training to do. So he decided against taking it easy and instead got ready to go for a quick run before getting ready for school.

With music blaring in his ears, he set out on his route at a decent pace. The city seemed almost unfazed by the events of the night before with people carrying about their business just like they would any other time. Perhaps they had become sort of desensitized. They were living under the constant threat of Angel attacks already and had already experienced the horrors those could bring. The events of the night before must have just seemed like business as usual.

~~~

“I should try to go visit the others in the hospital after school if there is time.” Akio thought out loud as he walked on the way to school. Up ahead he could see Tomoko waiting for him at the very same street corner where she always waited for him each morning. “Morning Aki-chan!” She called out as he approached. “Morning Tomo.” He responded in kind. They continued to walk the rest of the way to school together, making small talk about several different subjects.

“So… wanna go to the arcade or something this weekend?” Akio asked nervously. Despite that Tomoko had been his girlfriend for a while now; he still was uncomfortable at times. “Sure! Sounds fun!” Tomoko said happily. Akio smiled. It would be the first time they had gone out to do anything in a while. He felt bad at times about not being able to be more outgoing, but the nature of being an Eva pilot required them to make sacrifices at times and not having a lot of free time was one of them. Plus considering how he tended to be shy didn’t help much either.

Arriving at school, Akio spotted Raglan and Izumi hanging out outside of block-A. “I’m going to go see what J and Izumi are up to. I’ll catch you later alright?” He said. “Alright, later Aki-chan!” Tomoko said as she headed off to class.

He made his way over. “Hey guys, what’s up?” He asked. “Oh, hey Akio.” Izumi said as Akio took a seat. “Hey Izumi, do you know anything about Takanashi?” Raglan asked. “Not really… she’s not really around all that much.” Izumi paused for a moment. “You might go ask Keiko.” “Yeah, I might do that.” Raglan said. The bell rang soon after, and they headed for class.

~~~

“So, Watanabe, what’s the deal with that Takanashi girl?” Raglan asked openly. It was now morning recess and he and Akio had tracked Keiko Watanabe down in the hall by her locker. Her expression was puzzled. She stared between the two of them for a while as if trying to make up her mind. “Why? Why do you want to know?”

“Official Eva pilot business, Watanabe,” Raglan said imperiously and without hesitation, “unfortunately I can’t disclose that information to you nor the nature of this enquiry.” and topped it off with a sly and devilish grin.

Akio could hardly help himself, he turned away slightly to conceal the smile on his face and allowed himself a small chuckle.

“Oh, well, if that’s the case…” Keiko began cautiously, “there’s really not much to tell. She’s in class 2-C. Never really around much because she’s quite sickly. In fact, she’s not been in school for a long time now. Funny her reappearing just like that. She keeps to herself and doesn’t really have any friends. That’s all I can really tell you.”

Keiko finished, and then looked as if she were churning something over in her mind and singled onto Raglan. “Say, J, why don’t you ask Kei? She’s in 2-C after-all. Oh, wait, you guys aren’t really talking or something at the moment are you? What’s the deal th~”

"Well, thanks for the info, Keiko - Nerv greatly appreciate your efforts." Raglan cut her off and left abruptly, the topic clearly anathema.

They made their way down the hall when Raglan halted and turned about. "Oh and Keiko, this conversation never happened. OK? You wouldn't want to be paid a visit by Nerv Section-2 would you? The men in black suits and shades?"

Keiko's face became uncertain, even a little pale and a silence descended. Raglan stood awaiting a reply, Akio in tow. Finally, Keiko nodded in understanding.

“There’s a good girl,” the Sixth said, “thanks again, hey.”
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 am

[WANT - Cry for the Moon]

Qi looked out at half a world, his one red eye gazing lazily out across the geofront. A polite cough drew his attention back to the room and he turned to face the doctor. Looking the boy up and down, he was covered in bandages, in particular his right arm and the left side of his face were almost completely encased in gauze.

“I, ahem, I just want you to know that it's not as bad as it looks. Given time you'll make a full recovery.” The doctor said plainly as Qi continued to stare. A moment of tense silence followed as the doctor stood uneasily. “It's, well, most of your injuries are actually to do with you albinism. The intense heat and light wouldn't of been as bad for someone with more pigments in their skin to protect them, although admittedly if they didn't cut the connection to the Eva, it could have been much worse even for a normal person... Um, basically, it's like a really bad sun burn, and your eye will be extremely sensitive to light for some time, but give it about a week and your injuries should heal, after that, try readjusting your eye slowly, like looking around in a dimly lit room to start, alright?” the doctor fidgeted with his clipboard until Qi blinked.

“I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, what was that last part again?” Qi asked, his usual smile taking its place on his face.

“I was just saying your injuries aren't as severe as the bandages might lead you to believe.” The doctor reaffirmed more confidently now that Qi wasn't staring so coldly at him.

“Ah, excellent, in that case I'll be leaving.” Qi cut across before the doctor started his next sentence.

“Whu, I, uh, I don't think we can allow that.” the doctor fumbled, looking at his chart. He was clearly unaccustomed to Nerv's way of doing things, and even less so in regards to the pilots and the eccentricities. Beaming at him, Qi walked briskly past the man. The doctor spluttered, turning abruptly only to find himself face to face with Qi.

“Oh, one more thing, is there any medications I should be taking?” Qi smiled. The doctor paused before pulling a pair of prescription leafs from his clipboard and handing them to the pilot. “Thank you for your hard work.” the pilot nodded before continuing with his exit.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Walking out of the hospital, Qi looked at the prescriptions in his hand. There was no pharmacy near the dorm, so his best option was to simply head up into the city from the geofront. Walking towards the station, he felt a sudden impact against his shoulder and stumbled backward. The Chinese pilot glared at the lamp post. He could have sworn he was nowhere near it, but the dull throbbing in his shoulder said otherwise. The lack of depth perception was going to be more of a hindrance than he had anticipated. Carrying on down the street, there was a flash of silver at Qi's side before the lamp post slowly tipped to one side, its head coming crashing down into a parked car nearby.

“Hmph, too shallow.” he grumbled as he continued on his way.

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

In the hanger where all the Evangelions resided, Isaac sat calmly on the ground with his back resting agains the cold bars that prevented people from falling into the liquid that surrounded all the Evangelions. He couldn’t recall what it was called, but Isaac figured it probably wasn’t good to be in. There were several alerts that would ring in the hanger informing everyone in NERV about the battle happening above the geofront. While he felt alone in the hanger He wasn’t alone as there were technicians preparing the other Evangelions for battle as a precaution. Isaac didn’t like that idea, but all he wanted to do was be in the battle. Not because he felt like he was the more qualified pilot or had more experience than anyone else in battle, but because that was his purpose. His purpose was to fight. His purpose was destroy the enemy. His purpose to put his life on the line for those who can’t pilot. In Isaac’s mind, his ultimate purpose was to protect even with his own life.

There intercom turned on with a low voice saying, “Pilots for Units 01, 03 and 04: Prepare for launch.” Isaac’s eyes opened as he stood up and looked at Unit 01 for a brief moment. From an outside perspective it looked like Isaac was glaring are the iron beast, but he was just focusing on the Evangelion as if he felt a connection with the mech. It was a strange feeling being inside the entry plug, but once he was synchronized with the Evangelion he felt at peace and a void was filled. Part of him hated that he felt that way, but another part welcomed the feeling.

[Evangelion: WANT - Cry for the Moon]

“Damn it! I’m so late today!” Isaac yelled out loud as he rounded a corner while trying to tuck in his shirt. While Isaac was known to be late to class from time to time, he wasn’t typically this late to class. Vice Commander Carter the other day had given Isaac quite the tongue lashing about his attendance and how it was effecting his grade. The thing was that Isaac did pretty decent on tests, but was terrible at doing the homework and participating in class. It was hard to care about school for Isaac because why did it matter? He wasn’t here to learn history or math but to keep mankind alive.

Isaac opened the front doors at the main school building while breathing heavily as he leaned up again one of the doors for support. He wasn’t in terrible condition, but he wasn't in the kind of condition that the other pilots were in. Ever since Valda started training Shirou and Akio the two pilots were in a far greater condition than Isaac. Isaac would do some of the training regiments that they were required to do as pilots, but other than that and P.E. at school he didn't really do much. Luck was his greatest asset and Isaac knew that he was running out of it. How he’s manage to stay alive so far is beyond his comprehension.

As he got close to his first class, the bell rang and instantly he saw students rush out of the class room with many different types of expressions on their face. Some looked cheerful and others looked sad or indifferent. Isaac just stood there and watched them all walk past him as if he wasn’t there. Some of them brushed against him and a few others knocked into him with a some of them apologizing. Soon Isaac saw a pair of eyes staring at him. They were far away enough to where he couldn’t distinguish who it was, but close enough so he could sense their presence. The only thing Isaac could notice about the eyes is that they were a shade of violet. To Isaac it felt as though time stopped and this staring contest seemed to lasted hours, but was only for a few seconds before a wondering student blocked his view. As soon as the student passed the eyes were gone and eventually so was everyone else. The body of students moved on to their next class as Isaac stood still in the hallway before picking his feat to class.

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Evangelion WANT Side-story: Cry for the Moon

The day continued to drag on until the welcoming sound of the lunch bell rang and students began their daily lunch routines. Friends gathered together, those without Homemade Bento headed towards the cafeteria. And of course, those who were in clubs that required it began heading to their usual meetings, such as the basketball clubs typical practice. To that end, Raglan, Flanked by Akio and Izumi began making their way through the hallway chatting about this and that, Isaac being forced to Run Carter’s errands during lunch coming up.

“Raglan James Wyngarde.” A smooth voice sounded and the trio stopped turning to see the student council president walk towards them with an undecipherable smile on his face. He briefly glanced at the three boys before locking onto Raglan properly. Izumi looked between the two looking rather nervous.

“Um, can we help you sempai?” Izumi voiced first bringing Yukihiro’s attention back to him for a brief moment.

“I need to have a word with Wyngarde-san and Inoue-san.” He explained briefly glancing Akio’s way. Izumi shifted nervously before once again trying to speak up.

“We have to get to practice so-“

“It won’t take long, please go on ahead Sumire-san.” Yukihiro said with a smile that was almost eerily similar to those Qi would often employ. Izumi made a quick exit after a brief “See you soon” to Raglan leaving just the pilots and the president behind. It seemed most other people had taken to avoiding the scene as well.

“Let’s make this quick, for Sumire-san and the rest of your clubs sake. I’d like to address some things with you both, more particularly you Wyngarde-san.” Yukihiro began, sounding rather casual though his facial demeanour hadn’t shifted at all from his typical unreadable smile. In a slow, deliberate move he leaned against the wall by the window and looked out at the world.

“It has come to my attention that you have been ‘Investigating’ the recently returned Takanashi from 2-C through some rather… heavy handed interrogations. I would like you to avoid doing such things in future.” He began watching a cloud float by before allowing a single, short laugh.

“I’m actually a little disappointed in you and your accomplice. No matter the threat, using such tactics on such a well-known gossip is bound to lead to wild rumors. Fortunately I’ve managed to stifle any such thing.” He said deliberately, shifting and fixing his gaze on Raglan again.

“Valda Krieg is a near irreparable font of information that really shouldn’t be disclosed, and Jié Qi is a dangerous child with barely enough restraint as it is. Fortunately one is easily distracted and the other is rather personal about his approach. You however… even getting beyond my disappointment that you’d use such crude threats… to actually reference and describe what should be a clandestine group… All in the interest of a date? ” Yukihiro shook his head and chuckled. He moved from his spot and smiled at the two once more.

“You two will find that there is very little that goes on in this school that I do not know about, so do try to keep out of trouble. I’m afraid I’ve already informed your home room teacher about your actions. For now though, you should head to your practice. I’ve kept you both long enough.” He said and politely inclined his head before taking his leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Isaac had found himself in a bit of a situation in regards to being late. Rather than the typical lecture or punishment that Carter would’ve normally given out, he opted to have Isaac run errands for him instead during his lunch break, which would’ve been fine save for the overwhelming expectations the teacher seemed to have for Isaac’s ability to move carrying large stacks of paper.

Isaac was beginning to wonder if he was pulling from Valda’s playbook solely because he knew it was ridiculous enough to be a punishment. Although, thinking back to Kiyoshi’s desk back at the dorm, maybe it was just something Nerv expected of its people, the ability to lug around processed forests with them.

As it was, he had managed to get halfway to his destination before he found himself heading past the nurses office. He was already in motion when he heard the door shut and made contact before he realised what that meant. Papers flew out of his hands as he collided with someone knocking them over and losing his balance himself.

As some last pages floated to the ground, Isaac found himself hovering over a small body awkwardly, a single page on their face hiding them from view. Soon, a small pale hand moved to the page and removed it revealing violet eyes staring back at him hollowly. For a moment the two stayed like that before the girl blinked and gently pushed Isaac away from her, though there was no noticeable strength in her arms.

“… Do you need some help?” She asked after a brief glance at the scattered pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Qi walked away from the scene of his little depth check, he moved past a young man heading in the opposite direction. He paid little mind to it until he turned the corner and heard a shocked cry from behind him.

“MY CAR!? What the hell! I just got this!”

Promptly deciding that perhaps it would be best to move on; Qi carried on with a slight haste in his step.

It wasn’t long in his travels through the town that he found himself moving through a street with some form of busker, though it seemed that no one was giving him the time of day. Before Qi could decide whether or not to ignore him like the rest of the world seemed to, the boy someone around his age, perhaps a little older caught sight of him and walked over. He wore a cocky expression with gelled hair spiked dramatically around.

“Yo dawg, you look like you ate shit, so why don’t you chill to my Ryhmes for a bit?” he spoke in a pattern, clearly attempting a melody of some sort. Looking far too proud of himself he struck an odd pose before continuing.

“They call me Fujin, a masta o’ Rhymes, the words I speak so good it’s nearly a crime, ain’t no one around nearly quite a sublime, it’s plain to see that I ain’t lyin’!” He spun his words whilst moving his arms in some manner, clearly trying to set the pace, though it seems that a number of people around rolled their eyes and walked on. It was brutally obvious this boy was not endearing himself to anyone around.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 am

"For now though, you should head to your practice. I've kept you both long enough," Yukihiro said as he parted. Raglan still felt slimey once the student council president was out of sight. He had been standing with an air of self-importance when the three of them were pulled up, his hands in the pockets of his trousers, now though he looked rather deflated - his mouth grimacing as if he had tasted something sour. Akio stood beside visibly dumbstruck. "That couldn't have backfired any worse," Raglan stated, "so much for making a joke."
"He said he brought it to the Vice Commander's attention. Does that mean we have detention or something now?" Akio asked.
"Not sure. I've never gotten detention before." The two resumed their walk to the gymnasium.
"Hey, J," Akio started after a period of silence, "why are you so interested in this Takanashi girl anyway?"
Raglan shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Something just seems... off about her, you know? She seems... out of place or something."
Akio watched Raglan sideways. "She kind of reminds of Katla too," Raglan ended, clearly no longer interested in talking. The encounter with Yukihiro had left him in a foul mood. Somewhere in the back of his mind he made a mental note to reserve a stern cold glare for for the Watanabe girl as well.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:04 pm

The rest of the walk to the gymnasium was quiet to say the least after the encounter with Yukihiro, the student council president. Akio was feeling quite deflated and Raglan’s disinterest in continuing their conversation made it quite clear that the encounter had left him in a foul mood. He made a quick mental note to avoid doing anything that may attract Yukihiro’s attention in the future. Detention or whatever other kind of punishment that they may receive over the backfired joke was one thing, but having to deal with Yukihiro again?

Akio shuddered at the thought. Once had been enough.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm

[WANT - Cry for the Moon]

“They call me Fujin, a masta o’ Rhymes, the words I speak so good it’s nearly a crime, ain’t no one around nearly quite a sublime, it’s plain to see that I ain’t lyin’!” The young man rapidly threw out a myriad of rhyming as Qi stood there, his face impassive. As 'Fujin', as he called himself, struck another pose, the Chinese pilot blinked with his one good eye.

"Judging by your sentence structure, I assume Fujin and lying were supposed to rhyme, but lying is only a half-rhyme, you might want to work on that." he said bluntly before moving to walk around him. Fujin did not seem to get the message however and started into another bout of rhythmic word smithing.

"All right boy let's get this clear, it's all about the flow not just the words you hear? Rap is about expression and building a Rhyme, So quit being opressive, I won't listen to you whine!" Qi felt the skin tighten beneath his bandages and could only assume it was some spasm of pain from his recent injuries. With more exertion than normal, he forced his usual smile onto his face, his hand fidgeting as he looked at Fujin.

"I wasn't whining, and yet you insist, that I listen to your noises, please, cease and desist." he beamed at the would-be rapper. "I've had a bad day, I'm sure you can tell, so please shut your mouth, or I'll send you to hell." he continued, his expression still bright as his voice dripped venom into the shape of words. Fujin took a few steps back dramatically throwing his hands up in the air before letting a grin fall on his face.

"Oh is that right? you wanna throw down? You better back off kid, I'll take you to town. With that smile and whack lines you're barely a clown! But hey, you got that freaky smile well done. If I didn't know better I'd say you might be fun. But when it comes to laying ryhmes boy, I'm the number one!"

Qi sighed, clearly he had made a mistake engaging this person. He felt for the blade at his wrist, but with all the people in the street, it would cause far more trouble than it was worth to slice Fujin open. Scratching his head with his free hand, Qi looked the rapper dead in the eye, allowing himself a moment to remember his features for the inevitable stabbing.

"You don't seem to understand, I'm being quite literal. Continue to taunt me, and the results will be visceral. I don't like to play games and I don't like your rapping. I've seen better things, from time I've spent crapping." Qi felt a heat rising through his skin. It wasn't the rush of pain from his skin, but a general agitation with the individual in front of him. The slow burn of anger radiating from his chest and begging him to spill this nuisance's blood before he utters another stupid line.

"You know that wasn't half bad. If you're a senile old fart, or just plain sad. Rap is more than just words, you need to put on a show. You got some lyrics down, but you've got no flow. I'm a master O'Rhymes, the names is Fujin, no messing. Every word from my lips is a straight up blessing. So go home kid, you got straight up beat! But that's what you get, cause I'm just straight up 1337" Fujin shot back, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the person he was rapping against was planning many imaginative ways to gut him in front of a crowd. Swalloing the urge to take a swing at the rapper and be done with it, Qi decided to try one last time to get his intentions across.

"So I've got no flow, no show and no flash, but your stupid rhymes give me plenty to slash." With a flick of his wrist, the knife flew from Qi's sleeve and with practiced ease, the blade sliced through the air. Holding the knife above him for a split second before it vanished back into his clothing, the top button of Fujin's jacket clattered to the pavement between them.

"I hope you get the idea, I'm not here to play. I'm tired of listening, now please go away." he grinned, a slight air of malice now permeating the area as Qi's entire body started to feel as if it had been set alight, incensed by the sheer repetitive irritation Fujin was providing for him.

Backing away slightly, Fujin looked a little panicked, but soon just shook his head and sighed.

"All right, I hear you, you're quite a sorry sight, a whiny sore loser fresh from a bad fight. I get that you can't handle my tasteful art, though I'll give you applause for trying to take part. I'm the real deal man, you're just fake. Go play with your knife, nutball, give us artists a break." He continued, walking backwards still moving his arms with his words. "I deal with a whack job on a near daily basis, it amazes me how plain crazy this place is. But enough, chill out I'm leaving this scene. Messy punks like you can't compete don't even dream."

He turned and began walking normally, waving dissmissively, before calling over his shoulder.
"With that knife and that look, you must think you're real tough. But it's punks like you who can't handle real stuff. So have fun, see you later and try not to cry. This is Fujin heading out, and on that note bye bye." With his last Rhyme finished the boy quickly took off at a pace, clearly not wanting to risk more buttons, or worse. Qi groaned. Stepping forward, he scooped up the button with his good hand, turning it over. The cut was clean, the button having been separated from the jacket quite neatly. Slipping it into his pocket, Qi smiled before continuing on his ay to the pharmacy.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

I can’t believe I’m doing this! Isaac thought to himself while trying to balance a large stack of papers which seemed to lean a little to the left. The stack of papers made Isaac think of all the times when he visited Kiyoshi’s office at the dorm and saw her drowning under eight piles of papers that were as tall as the stack that he was currently carrying. Isaac began to wonder how one person could have this much paperwork. Maybe Carter snuck in a bunch of blank pieces of paper. Thinking this made Isaac’s blood boil as he let out a breath of air like a steam engine under a high amount of stress. No way is this all paper work, I bet Carter snuck in a few stacks of blank paper just to “teach me a lesson”. As a result of this thought, in Isaac’s mind he imagined Carter stacking blank pieces of paper while laughing like a maniacal evil overlord. The image brought a smile to Isaac’s face as he knew that Carter wouldn’t be THAT cruel…maybe.

As Isaac reached half way to his destination, he heard a door shut and before he could even make a reaction Isaac collided with a foreign object causing him fall forward with the stack of papers. When Isaac went into the small scuffle he found himself suggestively over a thin looking girl with a piece of paper over her face. The girl removed the paper from her face showing the violet eyes that seemed familiar. The two stared at one another for a while with Isaac’s breath being very still and then got increasingly heavier as his thoughts started to catch up with his situation. The two of them seemed to be having a staring contest and then the girl blinked. She started to push Isaac off of her and Isaac noticed the struggle it was for the girl. Isaac’s brain snapped into attention causing him to stand up in attention as he looked at the cluster of papers, groaning as he realized that he had to pick them all up.

“… Do you need some help?” The girl asked while glancing at the pieces of paper.

Isaac was looked back at the shy girl before blushing out of embarrassment. "Oh! Are you ok? I'm so sorry, I should be more careful on where I was going." Isaac managed to stammer out before dropping his knees franticly picking up paper after paper. After grabbing a few pieces of paper, Isaac looked up to see that there was more paper than he could handle. He hated asking for help (especially when it was his fault) but he knew he wouldn't be able to pick up this paper in time. "If you want to help, I would really appreciate it." Isaac nervously said while looking up at the girl.

Quietly the girl responded with a simple, ”Okay” before picking up the papers around her.

Isaac looked at the girl curiously as there was something about her that was familiar. The moment he saw her eyes, it was as if he’d seen her before. "So, what's your name? I'm sorry if we've met before, I'm not that great with names." Isaac chuckled.

"Usagi Takanashi. We haven't met.” Usagi said in a plain tone that lacked any emotion.

“Oh, well I guess it's nice to meet you Usagi.” Isaac said as silence began to reign supreme in the conversation. Normally Isaac wouldn’t mind the silence, but for some reason he couldn’t stand it right now. Why did he care to get to know this girl? It’s not like he took the effort to get to know his fellow class mates. If anyone asked him to name two or three other kids in his class that wasn’t a pilot he probably wouldn’t be able to. Isaac cleared his throat. "So, what do you like to do?”

Usagi continued to pick up the papers and paused for a moment and without looking at Isaac all she said was, “………..Why?"

Isaac was caught off guard. Most of the time people would just say a few things to please the person asking the questions, but she either didn’t care or didn’t see the point in the question. "Well, I thought it might be nice to get to know the girl who decided to help me out.” It was at that moment that it dawned on Isaac that he hadn’t even introduced himself. "I'm so sorry, I realized that I never told you my name. My name is Isaac Kenny and I'm not from here. Well, what I mean is that I live here I here, but I'm not originally from here. I'm actually from America and uhhh." Isaac paused trying to let his mouth catch up to his mind. What the hell are you doing?! Just be normal for hells sake! ”I’m sorry, I'm not that greatest at talking to people." Isaac said with his face getting red out of embarrassment.

"....... oh." Usagi said as she paused for a moment before continuing picking up the pages.

Isaac’s mind was racing with ideas on what to say, but most of the time they were dumb questions. What would Vander do? Isaac thoughts stopped the idea when thinking about about how Kiyoshi reacted to Vander's questions. ”Do you like music?”

"Not particularly” The quiet girl said obviously slowly getting annoyed by Isaac’s barrage of questions.

"Well, what kind of food do you like?” Isaac said trying to think of any questions.

"Nothing particular.... fruit maybe.”

Isaac couldn’t help but grin at her response. Ok, now we’re getting somewhere “Fruit, eh? That's cool. I mean most fruit is good for you I guess. I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, haha…" Usagi just ignored Isaac, or just didn’t have anything to say, which caused Isaac to let out a sigh as he continued to pick up various pieces of paper hoping that they didn’t need to be in any particular order. After a while, the two managed to pick all of the pieces of paper up in the silent hallway. The two kids brought their stacks of paper together with Usagi’s being stacked neater than Isaac’s as Isaac placed her portion on top of Usagi’s. "Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. Say, since you helped how about I do something for you...what can I do for you? Anything. You name it, I'll do it.” Usagi stared at Isaac with her eyes closed before shrugging her shoulders. "Come on, I won't accept no for an answer. I mean I can bring you lunch tomorrow, take you to a movie, do your homework, uhhh play you a song on the piano, buy you shoes, let you hit me, anything!” Isaac said listing off various favors that came to mind. The only reason he though of ‘let you hit me’ was because to Valda which he knew would probably accept that option in a heart beat.

"... I don't need any of that... But…" Usagi said while looking away from Isaac.

Isaac smiled. “But....?"

"I'm not sure..." Usaac went silent and thought it appeared to Isaac that she was choosing her words carefully before looking at Isaac. "the stars.... I like to look at them, but the city's lights hide them. With my health, I'm not allowed out after a certain time... but maybe, if someone went with me…"After that Usagi looked away.
"Consider it done. How about tonight?” Isaac said doing his best impression of Vander’s grin.

".... I'll ask.... do you have a contact number?" Usagi said while readjusting the paper stack before reaching for her phone. Isaac gave her his number not even thinking about asking for hers. With that Usagi nodded and then silently walked away to the point where Isaac could no longer hear her footsteps.

“Heh, well she seems nice..really quiet but nice.” Isaac said to himself as he picked up the stack of papers as he made himself towards main office in the school to drop off the paper work he was given. While walking towards the office, Isaac started to think about the conversation that he initiated with Usagi. Isaac thought the girl was cute and the more he thought about her he then started to realize something. “Wait…did I just….ask a girl out on a date?”

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Evangelion WANT Side Story: Cry For the Moon!

While the sun beat down on the gathered basketball club members who were practicing as usual, there was a small gathering of onlookers, mostly female who gathered under whatever shade they could get. This was a typical sight for the practicing athletes and the coach didn’t mind them too much…. Usually.

“Pass it left!” Matto shouted enthusiastically.

“No no, go forward!” Umbra yelled loudly.

“Will you both just shut up! Why are you even here anyway?!” Ayaka asked fixing her classmates with her most fearsome glare, neither even remotely cared.

“That’s a good question, why ARE we Matto?” Umbra asked looking to the boy who smiled.

“Oh you know, with Valda out I needed something to do, so I followed the class rep. And because you have no one to hang out with I dragged you along.” He said cheerily.

“… Shut up…” Umbra growled.

“At least you can keep Kaimu Company.” Matto said.

“Hello.” Kaimu said just watching the practice and startling a number of the gathered crowd as his presence became known, albeit briefly.

“STOP DOING THAT!” Umbra barked.

“STOP SHOUTING!” Ayaka snapped.

“BE QUIET!” The coach roared glaring over at the onlookers. Silence reined for a few moments before a chuckle sounded.

“Figures that you guys show up and the coach loses his mind.” Ishi stated having come to cheer on Raglan, Akio and Izumi. Tomoko, Akio’s girlfriend had a similar sentiment and was not looking too impressed with the unusual crowd.

“Yeah, don’t you guys have like, stuff to do?” Tomoko asked.

“Nope.” Matto responded simply and went back to watching the practice. He had that look on his face where you just knew he was going to try something for his own personal enjoyment.

“Still… him aside… Rare to see you here class rep.” Ishi spoke with a sly grin. Ayaka’s face flushed red.

“Ah well uh, no reason. I just uh…” Ayaka began.

“She finally caved to desires a little. That’s all.” Kuro spoke drawing a lot of attention to the most shaded part of tree they had gathered under. He was watching the practice and taking notes.

“You’re here too? Part timing for the newspaper club huh?” Ishi guessed walking over to try and read his notepad.

“Yeah, I figured I’d see about trying to get an interview with a few of ‘them’ after last night’s events, you know? Or rather, it was Keiko’s job but she handed it off to me for some reason.” He muttered neutrally.

“Hey, you’d better not be trying to badmouth my Aki!” Tomoko said also mustering a glare, only slightly more threatening than Ayaka’s.

“PASS IT!” Matto suddenly screamed starling the entire group of onlookers who went about noisily telling him to be quiet.

“THAT’S IT!” The coach bellowed before marching over causing a large number of people to scatter. Naturally, amongst the remaining group, Matto stood eagerly. Though next to him were Ayaka, who had tripped and Tomoko looking rather worried. As the Coach began to yell at the three, the practice session essentially came to an end. Tomoko, noticing this was quite blatantly looking Akio’s way for help.

Nearby, out of the Coach’s line of sight though, Kuro and Ishi stood, quietly chatted, though the boy was clearly looking to try and ambush Akio or Raglan with some questions.

“J! The coach seems a bit busy so… uh… who’s on clean up today?” Asked one of the other players; motioning to the few odds and ends used for practice sessions. It wasn’t long before the rest of the club looked to Raglan wondering who’d get stuck with that job.

//////////////////////////////////////////

After completing his delivery, Isaac was left with little to do for the remaineder of his lunch time and so simply walked whilst trying to decide what to do. Of course it could be that he was still a little distracted from whether or not he’d just asked a girl out on a date. As if attempting to repeat itself, a door opened ahead of Isaac, though this time he was able to avoid actually colliding with the other person as they stepped out of the door.

“Woah there, sorry!” An upbeat tone from a smiling boy, his black hair neatly styled and parted to the side. After him exited a shorter boy with unkempt brown hair holding a book, though he promptly shut it when he noticed the lack of movement around him.

“Touma?” The second boy asked before turning his attention to Isaac. It was an almost startling change as the boy’s face wnet from curious, to realisation and then straight to hostility.

“Almost bumped into … well well well, aren’t you Isaac Kenny? One of those pilot kids from Nerv or whatever right?” The boy, identified as Touma said clapping his hands together lightly and stepping forward, planting a hand on Isaac’s shoulder. “Nice to meet you.”

“A bit late for that isn’t it Touma? It’s been month’s since they showed up, why bother getting friendly now?” The second boy cut in immediately, as if trying to make sure Isaac couldn’t reply.

“True enough, but I’ve been busy, Track team, dating, helping out with Student council stuff from time to time. “ Touma replied flippantly focusing on Isaac. “You know how it gets? Busy busy busy. Hope you don’t mind.”

“It’s better not to get involved with them Touma, leave him alone.” The second boy commented still glaring. Touma sighed and shook his head.

“Sorry about Kiribi here, Kenny. He’s got this thing about ‘Dangerous superweapons’ in the hands of children and ‘suspicious organizations’. “ Touma said chukling lightly. Kiribi’s expression darkened somewhat.

“It’s not right and it’s not normal. Cases like Karigane and Wyngarde? Maybe, but then you get people like Rökkvisdóttir? Didn’t she have a meltdown not that long ago? Then there’s the stories about Krieg and Jié Qi…” Kiribi continued, expressing his dislike in his tone.

“Ah well the way I hear it, Krieg’s quite the beauty under that mask and attitude. I really should say hello. Ah but seriously, ignore Kiribi, he just worries about everything too much. He’ll have Grey hair by twenty I’m sure.” Touma joked in a friendly manner. “You know, I feel bad about leaving my greetings waiting so long. How about we hang out sometime? What do you say eh, Isaac? Can I call you Isaac?

While Touma seemed friendly enough, it was clear that his friend Kiribi was very much the pposite, though he seemed to have given up on trying to get Touma to stop trying to befriend Isaac. Instead he’d returned to just glaring.

////////////////////////////////////

As Qi made his way to the pharmacy, he came across an area closed off due to damages from the previous battle. It was a section that had been hit by the indiscriminate attacks. Yet another reminder of the failure of an operation from the previous night; as if the sting from his injuries weren’t enough.

Though what was notable was the presence of a large number of vehicles being permitted into the area that did not belong to Nerv, but a third party humanitarian organization that Qi didn’t recognize. While it was true that the pilots hadn’t really checked the affected areas of their battle sights in great detail before, it still seemed a bit odd for so many outside resources to be called in.

It begged the question of why? Was it because the enemy they had faced was not an angel and therefore Nerv had nothing to gain from cleaning up after it? Or was it perhaps because they had lost, that this had somehow affected how Nerv was allowed to operate?

Though the symbol on those trucks did seem familiar, Qi found himself unable to place it immediately.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:17 am

Evangelion WANT Side Story: Cry For the Moon

Practice ended abruptly after the coach tore off to scold the group of onlookers that had gathered to watch for being too noisy. Most of them had scattered before he reached them however, leaving behind, Tomoko, Matto, and Ayaka to face the brunt of his wrath. Tomoko looked Akio’s way blatantly wanting some sort of help.

Ah crap… Akio thought. Oh I know!

He made his way over as he quickly tried to formulate a question to ask the coach so he could pull his attention away from the others.

“Hey coach… do you have a minute? I have a question.”

"Not right now Inoue, I'm teaching these loudmouths some damn respect."

“Aww that's not nice, I have plenty of respect.” Matto interjected.

“Can it Shitajiki.” The coach bellowed.

Man this is going to be harder than I thought… Akio thought.

“Well it’s about our next game.” He said.

“Look Inoue, Can you just give me a few minutes here? I get you might be worried about the next game. All the more reason to punish these distractions!”

“Ooh, what did you have in mind?” Matto asked.

Ayaka face palmed at Matto’s question.

“Great, punished huh?” Kaimu said.

“Gengai!?!? DON'T DO THAT!” Coach shouted.

Man coach really is not going to back off is he?

Akio nervously rubbed the back of his head. “But, I have some good ideas for some plays that I’d like you to look at. You know, some that might help us get a little edge over the other team?”

"Fine. You three, get lost and don't cause trouble again or you'll not get off so easy... now then Inoue, let's hear these ideas."

Tomoko and the other’s flashed a quick look of gratitude Akio’s way as they hastily left. Akio’s hastily thought out distraction had succeeded only now he was in the hot seat. He quickly thought up a few ideas, mainly some modifications to existing plays which in theory would put himself and Raglan into more situations where they would have the ball. Since they are close friends as well as comrades in arms, they shared a certain synergy and worked extremely well together so he figured their teamwork could be used to great effect on the court.

~~~

The coach was all ears as Akio explained his idea and after he was done told him that they would have to try it out during practice before he would make any real changes for the next game. Breathing a sigh of relief, Akio left the coach’s office. So far, the day had been extremely stressful between the incident with Yukihiro and now having put himself on the spot to get Tomoko and the others out of a sticky situation. He seriously hoped the rest of the day would be a bit easier going.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Evangelion WANT Side-story: Cry for the Moon

Ah well the way I hear it, Krieg’s quite the beauty under that mask and attitude. I really should say hello. Ah but seriously, ignore Kiribi, he just worries about everything too much. He’ll have Grey hair by twenty I’m sure.” Touma joked in a friendly manner. “You know, I feel bad about leaving my greetings waiting so long. How about we hang out sometime? What do you say eh, Isaac? Can I call you Isaac?”

“Isaac is fine.” Isaac responded hesitantly while noticing Kirbi’s glare. When Touma brought up Valda, Isaac felt like warning the upbeat boy about the nature of the girl. “Ehhh about Valda....I think it's probably in your best interest if you steer clear from her.”

“Oh hoo? Is that right? My my, could you be threatening me? Oh don't worry, I didn't realize you two were a thing, my bad." Touma said lightly laughing heartily whilst Kiribi just shook his head irritably.

"Or, just maybe, he means she's dangerous. You know, as in to your health." Kiribi commented with a defeated look. Touma just laughed a little more as Kiribi rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on now, don't tell me you can't appreciate the fiery types. I'm sure with the right charms she's as gentle as a flower under all that brimstone." Touma chuckled confidently. " You'd know though, right Isaac?”

"W-W-What!?!" Isaac yelled out while getting red in the face. "No! No! No way! We are most definitely not a thing. That girl is..." Isaac paused for a moment trying to carefully choose his words. Isaac just imagined if Valda caught wind of this conversation and what he potentially could say to the either Touma or Kirbi. "...Valda is a good friend and that's all we are. That’s it. Nothing else. I’m just saying she is a bit...forward at times and can come off as commanding or bossy, but she means well. I just think with her being a pilot, trying to go after her could be a bit hazardous.”

"Hah." Kiribi let out a short bitter laugh shaking his head before his glare returned full force. "Hazardous is right...."

"Come on, ease up. Ok Isaac, I'll take your word for it, but hey, I can handle a little bossiness. annnd if she's single... why the heck not?" Touma returned, confidence unwavering. He put a hand around Isaac's shoulder and gave him a reassuring shake. "Look, Life is too short to go worrying about everything, sometimes you gotta throw caution to the wind and take a chance. You probably understand that better than most.”

Isaac looked up to Touma and started to relax. Why was he freaking about about a dumb girl? There really was no need for it. ”Yeah, I suppose your right." Isaac said while thinking about Touma's words. Isaac knew that as of late he hasn't been fun to be around. The last time he actually hung out with anyone was at the beach. The advice of living in the now was some sound advice for the young pilot, especially considering that Isaac could die at any moment.. "So, why would you want to hang out with me?” Isaac said in tone lacking any self confidence.

"Good question..." Kiribi muttered sourly. Touma just shook his head with a sorrowful grin.

"Well, to be honest.... I don't have a reason, not a good one anyway. Well maybe you can get me some info on certain girls for instance. We Should talk about Miss Akai next." He said with a playful wink. "Buuut.... to put it one way, people are important... I learned that young, when I lost my mom.... but... I still have happy memories...."

"..." Kiribi took the time to look sympathetically at his friend before Touma plastered a massive grin on his face.

"So I make a habit of trying to make as many happy memories as I can, that means plenty of friends, plenty of fun and generally just living life." He shrugged his shoulders. "Course, comes with heartache too, been dumped six times... and trying to get Kiribi out of a book or a game is like pulling teeth.”

Isaac looked and Touma and felt sympathetic and to a degree envious of the boy’s optimism. " Well, perhaps I have been a bit...hesitant to do anything fun since I got here. I guess I feel like I don't deserve it." Isaac said while brushing his hair. "So...let's say we did hang out. What would we do?”

"Who knows? Talk, pick up girls, hit up the arcade... Heck if you're feeling 'adventurous' we could even find Mr. sour grapes here in the library. You know, fun stuff." Touma said cheerily.

"You got kicked out of the Library last time for causing a scene." Kiribi Deadpanned, seemingly having given up on any form of hostility and just trying to ignore it.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. Jussst a few shouts from a little argument....Ok a lot of shouts, STILL. Stuff happens right? It's a shame but can't get along with everyone all the time." Touma rattled off.

Isaac looked at the two boys and just smiled. In a small way these two reminded him of his friends back in Arizona and brought a feeling that he hadn’t felt in a really long time. While he has hung around the other pilots Isaac wasn’t exactly that great to hang out with. Maybe he needed to change that. Shirou, Raglan, Akio and Qi (to a degree) were just normal boys who probably just want to hang out as well. "Haha. Well, I'm up for anything. Maybe we can do something after school?” As soon as he mentioned after school Isaac thought about his promise with Usagi. Maybe her and him could have that…date? Or whatever to it is tonight. ”As long as it doesn't go too late into the night. I might have something planned…"

"Sure, no worries. Sounds fun, right Kiribi?" Touma said with a grin. The other boy shook his head however.

"Sorry, Touma, I've got things to do. You know that." Kiribi said briefly. Touma just shrugged in response.

"Man, you need to get out more. Oh well, guess it'll just be us two unless I can round up a few faces. I'll figure something out later okay." Touma said lightly. Instantly the bell reminding the whole school that lunch was over began to ring through out the halls. "Looks like it's time to get back to schoolwork. Ahh the daily toils.”

Isaac nodded and before they left Isaac and Touma swapped phone numbers for when they would hang out. Isaac waved at the two boys as they went in the opposite direction to their classroom. Touma waved back in an overly optimistic way while Kiribi just gave Isaac a cautious look. While heading back to the classroom, Isaac’s stomach reminded him with a rather loud growl that he hasn’t had lunch and he remembered that he forgot a pack a lunch right when he entered his classroom.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”