Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Days [OOC]

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Uh-huh, sorry for being gone, but I'm back. If you both are still interested I'll see if I can let you in, alright?

Bad John
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bad John » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Radical. :]

saintdane05
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby saintdane05 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Got it. When is a good moment to join? From what I read, it looks like a fight is going on.

Life is truth, and never a dream...
All souls know this from birth...
The truth is something that is chosen and grasped...
Something discovered with one's vision and will.
Only by gaining that does the seeker become truth himself,
a cord that connects past and future.

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Alright, first of all, after thinkin' it a bit, I've decided to let both of you in. However, at the very least Saint will have to wait until chapter 2, since I can't put you in atm. I don't know how long that will be, but I sincerely hope it's as little as possible.

Johnny, I offer you one choice... You can either wait with Saint, or, since we have one dropee from Nerv 01, you can present me through PM an introductory post (as if you were starting right from the start of the RP) and I might retcon you in his place, what do you say?

Now, both of your characters are both approved, but Saint, you might want to add more stuff to your unit, after all, the power and hax levels in this RP are certainly higher than in the original level and, frankly, as it is now, you'll hardly get anywhere without having to be overreliant on your teamates strength as things are now. If you decide to keep it this way, give me at least a powerful Pentecost mode.

Some comments on your applications:

-- Saint, correct the small codding mistakes on your app, also, if you want to be considered a sort of replacement Eva, I'm all for it. I quite like the idea of "not belonging anywhere and being a spare piece" you seem to have in mind... However, for that to be possible, I'm gonna have to ask you for more detail about your character's sister, Maria, including the base she was assigned to and some history on her. Of course, if you want avoid revealing to much, you can PM me that info. I can keep a secret well.

-- Jhonny, I see in your application mentions to an "Eva Unit 14-b", I assume that this is just a left over of a previous idea you decided to scrap, but, seeing how I am the pilot of Unit 14, would you care to fill me in about this previous idea (through PM or however you wish)?, Just asking out of curiosity :3

To the rest of the crew...

I don't know why, but Skype isn't working properly. For some reason, I can talk with the main Evageeks group, but my messages don't arrive to our Skype group. Anyone got any idea on why's this happening?

And on future updates...
-- A summary of recent events.
-- An NPC list with pics and all that fluff.
-- Me actually doing something!

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Hm, I do know if nobody else is on that's in the group at the time you send a message it won't go through until someone logs in, but if you log off before someone logs in it won't go through still. It could be that but then again there is usually at least one of us on most of the time so I'm not sure.

Your messages about you posting the other day did come through though.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Ah, guess that's great. Thank you ver y much Magi pal

Bad John
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bad John » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:13 pm

BURGER OF POWER, I SAYETH UNTO THOU...

In response to the 14-b thing, yeah, that was a scrapped idea from a while ago. Balled that up and tossed it over my shoulder a while ago. Is there an open Unit Number that I could nab? I'm partial to my birthday numbers, Six and Nine, but I'll take whatever and wear it with pride. :D

As for your choice, I'm not sure how I weigh in on this forum in terms of creative writing, but give me a little bit of time to write an introduction post for Jean, and I'll PM it to you. I'll do my best to get familiar with your continuity, and WOW you with my stronk writing muscles.

Also, I got invited to the skype thing, but I have no idea how that works. Can I get some instructions, or....?

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 pm

View Original PostBad John wrote:BURGER OF POWER, I SAYETH UNTO THOU...

In response to the 14-b thing, yeah, that was a scrapped idea from a while ago. Balled that up and tossed it over my shoulder a while ago. Is there an open Unit Number that I could nab? I'm partial to my birthday numbers, Six and Nine, but I'll take whatever and wear it with pride. :D

As for your choice, I'm not sure how I weigh in on this forum in terms of creative writing, but give me a little bit of time to write an introduction post for Jean, and I'll PM it to you. I'll do my best to get familiar with your continuity, and WOW you with my stronk writing muscles.

Also, I got invited to the skype thing, but I have no idea how that works. Can I get some instructions, or....?

I C. Interesting.

Regarding your number, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took 07 for your unit. After all, that'd mean less editing for me. You choose tho, the only numbers you can't pick are those used by other players.

I'll get back to you about your introduction in private.

Also, give me your skype address and I'll send you a friend request and get you in, I'll explain everything then, alright?

Besides that...

Whoose turn is it? *Looks at the posting order*, Oh, BPs. This should be good. Also, gee, the posting order's so useful :3

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Well there you go, I've gone and posted, hope you enjoy them :devil:

I must admit, I enjoyed writing for Carolina a lot more than I thought I would. So now the waiting game begins anew for me. Lord knows what'll happened next chapter when I have three characters to post for -o-;

One day, the Tengen Toppa Kriegvangelion will destroy us all!
In my experiance, there's only one thing harder than learning something new... and that is teaching it.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Live: charleserg7 Steam: aciescaelestis PSN: ChocoBP7

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:59 pm

View Original PostBPES wrote:Well there you go, I've gone and posted, hope you enjoy them :devil:

I must admit, I enjoyed writing for Carolina a lot more than I thought I would. So now the waiting game begins anew for me. Lord knows what'll happened next chapter when I have three characters to post for -o-;

Be sure that I enjoyed reading them as much as you enjoyed writing them lol.

Also don't complain!, I'm handling a fuckton NPCs in adition to three pilots T-T

One day, the Tengen Toppa Kriegvangelion will destroy us all!

Not if I, the Hamburglar can help it! *Asskicking pose*

EDIT: Oh, I had already forgotten the content of this post...

Jhonny, in the end I won't be retconing out Dovah's character, instead I'll be handling him.

However, I won't be backing down on my offer to put you into the first chapter. If you send me a reply to all of my IC posts so far, you'll be in.

Besides that... There was something very important I wanted to say but... I can't remember...

EDIT 2: Maybe I was going to tell you to hurry up, so we could begin Chap 2 already?... Nah, it can't be, after all, I'm too busy right nao for that.

EDIT 3: OH YES!!, I was goin to say that with the addition of Jhonny and Saint, there's only one character slot left (mebbeh two), which means that only another secondary character or new character will be accepted. I didn't expect having to do this, but jeez, we have 12 pilots already and if we keep adding, they will hardly have the chance to show off against the angels.

I'd like some feedback on this. If the majority of you do not wish the RP to be clossed, so be it, though you may find yourselves participating in fewer battles.

Bad John
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bad John » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Unit 07 is fine with me. What "Child" number would Jean be?

Edit: I'd be more comfortable, actually, joining in on Chapter 2. Is that an option?

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 am

As it stands, with the addition of more pilots, I don't mind dropping Hervé given he hasn't been intro'ed yet.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Welp, since I'm going to take Carter under my mantle, It's gotta be another number, the one you said before, Unit-06, will do. Unless you want another.

Also, yeah, you can join at chapter 2 no probs.

Lance: There's no need at all to remove Hervé, unless you want to substitute him wit another character.

It's not that we NEED to drop characters, only I gotta look out so we don't upset the Angel/pilots ratio, but as it is now, all of you will get plenty of fights. In other words, it was just a warning so that people out there knew that if they want to join they must do so asap and so you guys knew that any alts you make from now on must be really well planned.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Sorry for delays in getting a post up.

I should have one up by the end of the weekend, maybe even sooner, considering all my classes tomorrow may get canceled as we are expected to get 2-5" of snow between now and tomorrow afternoon along with blizzard like conditions (Which we have already).

EDIT: Posted. Not my best post ever, but it should suffice.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Right-o gents, I'll have mine up 'fore the end of the week. Probably do it tomorrow after work if I'm not too bushed.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Burger of Power
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Burger of Power » Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 am

I posted a small preview of the next post to get ye pumped peepz and because I'm the kind of bastard who likes to leave things on a cliffhanger.

As you may remember, I said over the chat that this post will be the shortest. I take that back, it'll be the longest by far.

Like we discussed, after I post the rest (7 days more max), the next one to post will be Agent and then as usual (that means BPES, then Lance and then Magi).

Dat is all... Oh wait, also, I've updated my app.

To further the glory of our Lord and Master David Bowie I've decided to re-nickname Unit-14 after one of his fab albums. I instill you to do the same, but it's not obligatory.

Finally, what do you think of the EoD official Angel Battle theme ("Frame by Frame" by King Krimson)?

Return to “Role-Playing Related”