Can't see pictures in spoilers

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Can't see pictures in spoilers

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Just like the title says. Suddenly, I'm not able to open spoilers that have pictures inside them. Is anybody else having this problem, and how can it be fixed?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:25 pm

You have the REALLY SFW forum style selected. It disables all images (and I think avatars too). I left it activated just in case you wanted the forums to be that way. You can change it in your profile. Also, I changed your sig a little because it was a bit of an eyesore. Hope that helps.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 pm

This could probably also go in the Forum Wackiness thread... :lurk:

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:37 am

But I can see avatars just fine, even NSFW ones (unfortunately). Also, sorry about my sig. I guess I went a little overboard with the "advertise in signature" advice.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Some of the image hosting sites people are using can be quite flaky. I know I usually get over 30% drop-out rate, where images fail to load.

Or are you perhaps behind a firewall that is blocking those sites?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”