The Role of the New Characters

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:38 am

NAveryW wrote:
BrikHaus81 wrote:
Reichu wrote:
BrikHaus81 wrote:THESE JOKES ARE GETTING (REALLY) OLD.

You have to put something in parentheses that would completely change the meaning of the original statement. Otherwise, FAIL.

((I'm sorry) I didn't (realize I was (supposed to undertake)) (an [in-depth analysis {of how}]) to (use) parentheses (in (humor)).)

Hahahahaha XD

I'd love to see them adding more and more unnecessary punctuation to each title as each movie is released.

Or just go the Aqua Teen route and title the first movie NEON GENESIS EVANGELION NEW THEATRICAL EDITION PROLOGUE COLON YOU ARE OPEN PARENTHESES NOT CLOSE PARENTHESES ALONE

LMAO!
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”