[RP] Eva et Salomé (old)

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:38 am

Frederik delicately seated himself. Then Ro closed the door and his hands clasped together even tighter.
Why? he thought as his shivering arms pressed him into a girlish figure himself.
Ro quietly seated herself on the couch opposite him, straightened her skirt, a coffee table between them. Her mirroring nervousness... why was he making both of them to suffer like this? She looked at him expectantly.
"I-I was feeling lonely," he said.
"Um, okay." she replied simply before returning to the awkward silence. After a minute of that, she stood up again "W, would you like some tea?" she offered, hoping he would accept so she would have something to do.
"Yes," Frederik said, almost blushing.
"Alright, um, one sec." Heading over to her bag, she sifts through it before pulling out an electric kettle and some travel mugs before setting about making tea. "How do you like it?" she asks, trying to focus more on her task than Frederik's presence.
"With milk," he answered, not sure what else to say.
Ro, not knowing how to continue, asked the question nagging at the back of her mind.
"S, so, um, did you want something, when you came to the door I mean?" she asked, patiently waiting for the kettle to boil.
"N-no, like I said, I was just feeling lonely..."
"I'm, really not sure I'm the person you should be talking to..." Ro muttered, pouring boiling water into the mugs as she prepared the rest of the tea.
"I-I know, I shouldn't have come here, I'll leave if you want me to..." he breathed, bit his lip, "but..."
"Um, no, it's okay, at least have your tea." Ro stuttered.
"Th-thank you."
"It's okay." she answered quietly.
"Thank you," he said, nearly smiling.
Then he stood up, and quietly asked, "w-would you mind if I were to prepare us some dinner?"
"Um, I, I wouldn't really be comfortable with that." she answered sheepishly. He seemed nice enough, but having just met Frederik, she didn't want to risk him prying into her personal life.
"A-alright," he said. She handed him his tea, gesturing.
"Thank you," he said mechanically. His eyes flicked towards the girl as he quietly and hurriedly drank.
She nodded to him before hurriedly going to her own tea.
"Um, is there anything else?" she asks hesitantly once he had finished.
"N-" Frederik began, "I-I suppose so. I'm sorry for bothering you."
"I, um, it was no trouble, really." she said flustered.
He still saw that she wasn't pretty. Her features were gaunt and her lips were almost paler than her skin, she had little bust on her body. But as she shivered and blushed, he couldn't think that; he just didn't care.
"Th-thank you." The heat had cleaned his mouth.
Then he took his cup to the sink, said goodbye.
Ro sighed a breath of relief as the second pilot left her room that evening. She felt bad for being abrupt with Frederik, but she couldn't bring herself to be honest with the other pilots, not yet.
Frederik closed the door and leaned on it, and smiled with dampened eyes.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 pm

(OOC: Under the advice of our Lord and Master, I'm fast forwarding a few days.)

A loud buzzing drew Ro's attention as the room was filled with red light. Promptly stopping, the alarm was to signal that she and the others proceed to the test plugs for synch testing. Standing up nervously, she glanced at Qiuyi as they proceeded into the corridor.

Days had passed since Ro's meeting with Qiuyi and Frederik. The following school days had gone by quietly enough, but the reserved teen had avoided another direct confrontation with the other pilots. Even now she had changed in a broom cupboard to avoid the typical unease that came with her nature. Sighing heavily, she tried to form words.

"S, so, um, how are you?" she asked quietly as Frederik and Leon joined them. The buzzing started again, this time followed by a crackle.

"Sorry, sorry, leaned on the button. Anyway, if you kids could proceed to the testing area, we'll begin assessing your synch levels." The high pitched voice continued over the P.A. Kodomo Kurushii was a member of the bridge crew, and in the space of a few days had already become known to the pilots for spacing out and causing trouble, perhaps lending to the origin of her name. Heading into the test chamber, the pilots stood before the Simulation bodies. Half corpses, the remains of Evas that didn't quite make it. Looking at them made Ro uncomfortable to say the least, but then again, there wasn't much thaat didn't make Ro uncomfortable.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Frederik was still standing, at least as much as one could when leaning against the narrowly arced cylindrical wall of the entry plug, when the capsule was grabbed off the entry plug. He groped at the rims of the eye-windows as he half-willingly fell to the floor. The noise of the massive, trivial machinery was muffled like the sound of raindrops as heard from within a car, changed in feel but not in loudness. Then the entry plug was placed and bound within the simulation body. The screens flicked on dimly, and the sound of heart-like engines and the passing and dripping of liquids he faintly heard.
"How, why were you not seated?" asked some technician as Frederik crawled into his seat.
"Sorry," he dismissed the question. Turning his head, he adressed another of the floating portraits. "Doctor Rokubungi-" The man made the halt sign with his hand, and another technician spoke that the LCL would now be diffused. The liquid, unremarkable in temperature, sickeningly sweet-tasting, with the scent of blood and semen and cinnamon filled him. He coughed and hacked then it vanished from his perception. Frederik licked his lips. "Doctor Rokubungi," he sneered, and then stopped himself, then thought better and still asked, "if only I can pilot Ophelia, and I can only pilot Ophelia, then how do these tests-"
"It's about the LCL, not the Evangelion." Rokubungi spoke harshly.
"Oh," said Frederik. Rokubungi glared back, absent, then snapped, "Now." The screens shot off. The Second Child's breaths were made deliberate, his eyes held closed.
Nerv... What had they told him about the Evangelions? Scarcely more than they had about what they called Angels, though he had done a fair amount of thinking about that as well. They were based on ancient technology, almost biologic in nature, they had said. They were a pack of liars, always a pack of liars, but in this they were true. Ophelia, there were markings in her metallic skin, that he did not comprehend... There was an intelligence in her... in it, he knew it was only becuase of his depression that the machine had such an effect on him. He feebly threw himself further onto his chair, half-forced a half-sob. He was only in a doll lusting for another doll.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:00 pm

The curved, reflective interior of the entry plug was slowly filled with viscous orange fluid, the LCL that allowed interface between the pilot and the Evangelion. Qiuyi resisted the urge to hold her breath as she was enveloped by the disgusting liquid, its cloying, sickly stench filling her senses as it flooded her airways. It smelled utterly foul, reminding her of nothing so much as afterbirth- a vile mixture of blood, salt and vomit.

Then, with a low buzz, the LCL was electrolysed and went completely translucent, also significantly reducing in density. If it weren't for the smell, Qiuyi could have sworn she was breathing air.

"OK, LCL has successfully electrolysed. Are you ready to begin the synch test, Qiuyi?" came the voice of one of the technicans through the comm-link. "Don't feel the need to rush into it."

She nodded, smiling. "Sure, let's begin. No point stalling after all!" she said cheerily. She had recovered a little from her breakdown a few days ago, and was largely back to her usual self.

A few seconds later, and the screens flashed on. For a few moments, they were a riot of psychadelic patterns and colours. Then they settled, and it gave the impression Qiuyi was in a glass dome where the Eva's head was. She could see everything the simulation body could, which admittedly mostly consisted of a coolant-filled test chamber and a few gantries. Then the synchronization fully kicked in, and the sensation sent a chill running down her spine. She felt as though the armour was bolted directly to her body, her skin tingling as she felt deeply-buried wires deliver shocks of electricity into the body's, and by extension her own, flesh.

"Testing beginning. Synchronization levels normal." came the voice of the technician.

It was a funny feeling, but she felt she could get used to it. It was as if she was melding with the artificial monster, drifting into a trance. And yet, somewhere, she felt pain- not her own, but that of some foreign entity, screaming with rage at its incarceration within an unfeeling clump of flesh and metal. Something was...

No, she thought, it must be her imagination. A hallucination caused by the synchronization process, perhaps, or a result of her own troubled psyche. Nothing to worry about.

"So," she said, the sensation of breathing the liquid air becoming much easier. "What's next?"
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 am

The inside of the entry plug was cold and solitary. Leon relaxed as the LCL began to fill the plug. He offered no resistance as the liquid filled his lungs. It was a process he was all too familiar with.

After a moment the LCL was electrolyzed. “Are you ready to begin the sync test Leon?” A technician asked.

“Yeah.” Leon moaned. This was the first test Leon had had since he got out of the hospital. He still didn’t feel one hundred percent, but he certainly felt much better than he did back then.

A moment later and the screens flashed on displaying an array of colors and patterns as synchronization started. After a few moments, the displays settled, and he was now seeing everything the simulation body could, which was not much, mainly just the test chamber.

"Testing beginning. Synchronization levels normal."

Leon sighed as he settled into his seat. His senses felt dull like they always do when performing tests with the simulation bodies. Wither it be because of the differences between his Eva and the simulation bodies or some other unknown reason, he had no idea.

Leon closed his eyes and relaxed, awaiting the next step of the test.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Return to “Role-Playing Related”