HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU BUTTS

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:16 am

Happy New Year, EGF!

2013 wasn't exactly the greatest year on record for me, but I believe 2014 could be different.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Redtophat
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Redtophat » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:31 am

Happy New Years Peeps!

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:46 am

Happy New Year everyone!! I see many people agree that 2013 was a rough year, so cheers that everyone's wishes, hopes and expectations are met and fulfilled in 2014!!

^_^

moonwolf2024
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby moonwolf2024 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all have a happy and healthy year. 2013 started out rough but ended on a high note for me.I'm thankful to have made it another year. I know there will be ups and downs but I'm determined to keep a positive attitude. I hope you all have a positive year as well :D
Maybe if you shut up and stop over analyzing everything you just might get it........

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:16 am

The only good thing I did in 2013 was join Evageeks :tongue: Nah, 2013 was a decent year, much better than the year I had in 2012...but not as good as 2009...Happy 2014 everybody.^_^
[URL=http://s842.photobucket.com/user/icannotredo/media/2014eva_zps3edc8885.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

My to-do list for 2014: Get a job...go on at least one date...drink less...be less of a hater...write more...get published...cross the Illinois border...buy more Evangelion crap that I don't need.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Happy upcoming New Year's, folks ^_^

We're probably gonna have a relaxing day at home again this year. My fingers are crossed for FINAL news on either New Year's or January 2nd Japan-time (new preview or international title please).
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Happy new years!
Gah im almost 18 and i still have 0 idea what i want to do with my life.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:44 pm

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:almost 18 and i still have 0 idea what i want to do with my life.

As of next Fall, 30 here, and I barely have any ideas, myself. :tongue: Somewhat facetious, lots of RL family issues been going down the past year.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Happy New Year everyone! 2014 was a very bad year for me, hoping 2015 will bring me more happiness. Everyone enjoy the holidays with your family or alone in peace and quiet (I know certain people like it that way more) :lol:

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:35 pm

2014 wasn’t that bad for me. Video business did pick up some, got myself a new(er) camera, new set of wheels, shot more fun things as well. It was good.

2015 better start showing me some decent apartments that won’t make me kick the cat out. (A black, kitten-sized, runt-of-the-litter adult cat I named Jiji. Almost named her “Roadkill” since we first found her on the side of the road as a dying kitten about 4 or 5 years ago, so we decided to take her in and help her die comfortably. About half a decade later we're still working on that since she sprang back to health, hence me needing to find an apartment this year that allows cats. :wink: )

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm

2014 was a pretty good year. I have high hopes for 2015-- for reasons that I can't quite talk about yet, it's going to be a pretty important year for me!

Happy new year, you butts. :tongue:

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Haha, barely did any of the things on my to do list from last year. At least I put them down here so that I can look at them down and see how poor I am at "getting things done, TCB". :lol: I did buy a decent amount of Eva crap though.

W/E, I was a much happier person in 2014 than 2013, and I figure 2015 will be a good year for sure. I have much better luck with odd years than even years, so my feng shui or whatever should be in perfect harmony. :|

Won't be able to post here tomorrow, so if any EGFers drink tomorrow night, don't get too turnt. If you tell yourself you're at your drinking limit, you're probably at your drinking limit.

Andd, definitely looking forward to someone posting the "The Year is 2015" screenshot on here.
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:11 am

View Original PostJoy Evangelion wrote:Andd, definitely looking forward to someone posting the "The Year is 2015" screenshot on here.

Been there, done that. :tongue:

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:37 am

Happy New Year, EGF! :D

Despite my hopeful prediction of last year this past year was super shitty. 2015 please do better.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:42 am

Happy New Years!

Welp, the year is 2015; if they find a giant at the South Pole we should probably get ready to turn into orange juice.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 am

I lived through so many ends of the world, that I hold no hope for another one :tongue:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Sgt. Griff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Sgt. Griff » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:34 am

Happy new years in 28 minutes. This last year was probably my best on record, and I hope that 2015 will be as good, and totally won't end with all of us being turned into tang.
Leave Shinji alone

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 am

Wait didn't you leave the forum?!
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

CX1329
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby CX1329 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:01 am

Happy New Year, EGF. I look forward to lurking in 2015, not unlike in 2014. :lol: I enjoy being the forum's ghost.
Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:27 am

My resolution is to continue preventing Faz from having the top worth on #egf. :devil:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”