4th Film Info (READ OP) + Speculation

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
LightDragonman
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby LightDragonman » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:42 am

I see. I guess the announcement of that PV has gotten us a bit talkative of FINAL again, regardless of if it actually turns out to have anything to do with it or not. :tongue:

And did I mention that saying something's being released "when it's done" is something that makes me raise a few eyebrows. I mean, yeah you want to take your time when making these things, but it is good to have a set release date so as to motivate your fellow workers and to give the viewers something to latch onto. If you have to delay it, then just come on out and say it.

Saying "when it's done" comes across as an excuse, and look how well that phrase worked for other stuff like Duke Nukem Forever and Heaven's Gate.
Proud fanboy of Rei Ayanami. :p

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 am

I agree with Reichu. Speculation of content has long since past, and usually returned to "Do you think Kensuke, Toji, and Kaji are still alive?" which is typically answered with "Only Kaji would be alive out of those characters. If it's meant to be otherwise, then it's meant to take us by surprise."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 am

Well, page 69 seems like an appropriately funny place to give this thread a break.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”