Recreation of EoTV's final scene in Andare

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Recreation of EoTV's final scene in Andare

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 am

I stumbled upon a video of AKB48 members acting out the final scene of the TV show. I thought it was funny enough to share it here on EGF. :lol: For those of you who remember my trip to Japan this summer, Andare is the show in which I was in the audience 4 times during my trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMmw3GsI02s (if you want to skip the lead-up, the actual scene begins at 3:10)
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby 1731298478 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 am

Wow! It was really good ^^

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”