Asuka role in 4.0 = diebuster ?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Asuka role in 4.0 = diebuster ?

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Being that the character llooks like Asuka, has similar glove things as the new entry plugs that glow, and that Asuka is now partial angel. Do you think Anno will make her Diebuster like in 4.0 ?

it would be awesome to see Asuka beating teh crap of an army of Rei clones like that stick figure flash animation.

But seriously, in the diebuster 2 series the girl is the one that "saves" the world with her power so maybe we will ahve inverserd roles for Shinji and Asuka from EoE
ANATA BAKA !?

Lord ikari shinji
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Lord ikari shinji » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:56 pm

I believe her role will also include pull Shinji out of his shell and depression by expressing her hidden feelings for him/ allowing him to man up and do something I.E: save/fixing the world or acceptance

die buster Asuka FTW :lol:
lord Ikari solo's all less-er beings
----------------------------------------
MY OTP:
~hardcore Shinji/Asuka shipper`
-LAS 4 life-

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:33 pm

I clicked looking for interviews with Yuko Miyamura about FINAL. (Thinking about it, that was an unreasonable expectation seeing as how NTE's production schedules tend to be. She most likely has read a script for it yet.)

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Re: Asuka role in 4.0 = diebuster ?

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 pm

View Original Postbladerj wrote:it would be awesome to see Asuka beating teh crap of an army of Rei clones like that stick figure flash animation.

:scanners_head:

LightDragonman
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby LightDragonman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah, I'm not so sure it will be her with Shinji as a couple (it will take some serious development to not have it feel like a case of Strangled By The Red String imo), but I do see her as being a pivotal character. Note how her dragging Shinji from his entry plug mirrors Shinji coming to save Rei.

If anything, I see her giving the "So f***ing what if I'm note you speech" to Shinji this time around, probably before she goes out to fight the MP Evas. Complete with the adult kiss to satisfy the shippers. :wink:
Proud fanboy of Rei Ayanami. :p

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”