Design the "Lilin" Forms of the First 16 Angels

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Bankin' Stein
Embryo

Design the "Lilin" Forms of the First 16 Angels

•      
  •      

Postby Bankin' Stein » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:20 am

As many or as little as you want. For example, I have always seen Arael as a black-haired boy often wearing pink t-shirts slumping around with an attitude similar to Asuka's brighter side. Obviously it doesn't have to be based on evidence. Draw these if you want!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 am

Did someone say humanoid forms of the angels? Gainax already went there. Here's Arael.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Bankin' Stein
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bankin' Stein » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 am

Welllllllllll pretend those don't exist.

chaosakita
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby chaosakita » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:Did someone say humanoid forms of the angels? Gainax already went there. Here's Arael.

It's a good start, but I would like to see something else other than moe girl with random angel parts before I spend my money.
Avatar: Shinji and Kaworu get ice cream

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 am

This has clear school shenanigans potential.

Shinji's 2-A class of pilots and pilot candidates vs another class (possible from another school?) full of lilinized angels.

Kaworu is obviously in the later because TRAGIC VERBOTEN LOVE.

Also Armisael hitting on Rei.
Matarael just being that wierdo kid leaking his fluids onto everyone.
Inter-class dancing competition vs Israfel twins.
etc.

This could be incredibly entertaining. :devil:
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 am

Did sombody say Campus Apocalypse!!!!!!! But I think they stole human body's in that one so it wasn't tech themselves? I gotta re-read those.
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 am

Wait, that's what Campus Apocalypse was about?

I completely ignored it based on the silly designs alone.

Either way, I want shenanigans, not pretend seriousness.
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 am

I had some brainstorming on the matter, going more for personality than physical appearance.

Shamshel as an arrogant alpha bitch.
The Israfels as expies of the Weasley twins: finishing each other's sentences, pretending they're each other and all that, generally aimed at weirding out their hapless victim as much as possible.
Sandalphon as the "cool big sis".
Leliel as a loudmouthed teenager with devil-may-care attitude. Chewing bubblegum all the time optional.
Bardiel as the unholy hybrid of a griefer and a mad scientist, constantly getting people into trouble for the sheer lulz and schadenfreude.
Zeruel as a Viral expy, mostly standing in the corner with arms crossed snorting derisively at the "lowly" classmates being all friendly and shit but the instant a fistfight starts, he breaks out the hot blood and goes to town.
Armisael as the stuttering, ultra-shy type.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Bankin' Stein
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Bankin' Stein » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Shamshel as an arrogant alpha bitch.
The Israfels as expies of the Weasley twins: finishing each other's sentences, pretending they're each other and all that, generally aimed at weirding out their hapless victim as much as possible.

LOVE IT

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:51 pm

I was part of a post-3I RP thread where some of the characters were Angels who came back as Lilin. Most of the participants aren't active anymore... :(

My takes. Some of these are obviously better than others.

- Adam: Mother of fifteen. Commonly mistaken for a man due to being almost indistinguishable from a bishounen (the name doesn't help, either). Prematurely gray, but doesn't bother to dye. She is unmarried, and the father (fathers?) of her children is a secret she won't divulge. Generally easygoing, pretentiously philosophical, and a great lover of music. While rumored to be an ephebophile, she has been dating the pariah of the theoretical physics world, Dr. Akira Katsuragi, ever since they met on an Antarctic expedition in 2000.

- Sachiel: A tall, skinny, gawky guy with spiky hair. He's pretty mellow and not really into conflict, though a dark side might emerge if you REALLY push him. He's also very curious and naive, and he superficially comes across as a bit of a simpleton. Rumor has it that he's a pothead, chronic masturbater, and sexual masochist -- but who really believes such things. He does charitable work in various countries helping to disable old ground mines.

- Shamshel: A tall, slender girl who likes to flaunt her sexuality. Very protective of her brother Sachiel, and suspected of having a one-sided illicit relationship with him. Prone to near-unstoppable public outbursts and fits of flailing violence. Reputed to be a dominatrix capable of doing unspeakably kinky things to men. Likes to knit things for people in her spare time. Refuses to eat seafood despite not having an actual allergy.

- Ramiel: A tank of a woman. Feels quite at home with "manly" things like tools and guns. A professional opera singer. She is a very private person and hates being touched. In fact, violating her sense of personal space in any way could result in extreme violence. This is not a risk worth taking, since it takes at least three bouncers to restrain her. She is sometimes rumored to be a bull dyke, although there's no actual evidence for this.

- Gaghiel: A pretty chill surfer dude on the surface, but actually a federal agent who is very effective at finding missing persons. Marine zoology is an old pastime. He is terrified of the thought of somebody (himself excluded) putting things into his mouth, and as such has never been to the dentist.

- Israfel & Israfel: Fraternal twins, one male, one female. They both have unique interests and personalities, but also have the uncanny ability to intersect their thoughts and act as extensions of the same person. Their relationship is a bit unhealthy -- i.e., incestuous. The twins make their living as a ballet duo.

- Sandalphon: A paleontologist with some training in vulcanology. Desperately wants a woman (mother figure he can fuck) in his life, but is also terrified of having his trust betrayed. Is very strong and has trouble controlling that strength. Also has an oral fixation, so constantly chews gum or sucks on hard candy. Has some health problems due to being a premie.

- Matarael: An arachnologist. Unhealthily gangly and covered in esoteric tattoos. Emotionally manipulative, and frequently cries with the hope of getting his way, seemingly oblivious to the fact that this often as not results in him getting curb-stomped. Has a habit of getting drunk and urinating in the worst possible places.

- Sahaquiel: A "cool big sis" who is always there to provide a big hug and words of encouragement. She also has extensive body tattoos -- dragged Mat to the parlor with her, in fact. (Supposedly, stylized female genitals are tattooed onto her abdomen, but this could not be confirmed.) She is a trained military pilot with daredevil proclivities. Very dramatic and has a tendency to overdo things. Also quite messy; you do not want her as a roommate.

- Ireul: A diminutive, unassuming, geeky exterior hides a dangerous world-class hacker. She relishes in reverse-engineering others' work: the more difficult, the better. Known to be suicidal.

- Leliel: Very logical and inclined toward physics and maths. Her viewpoint of the world is consistently unusual. She feels what she describes as a 'giant void' in her being. She seems to suffer from depression as a result and engages in much frivolous eating. However, through a combination of bulimia and high metabolism, she maintains a grotesquely thin figure. Only dresses in black and white. Has an irrational fear of pregnancy, possibly from watching Alien too many times.

- Bardiel: A pitiful-looking slimeball of a guy who thinks he should have been born a woman. He handles his transgender identity in a pathological manner instead of getting actual help: coveting, hating, manipulating, denying. Might be a sex criminal. Writes women's erotica under the pen name Barbara Hale. Collects slime molds as a hobby.

- Zeruel: A beefy jock type, probably with a buzz cut. He is quite serious, and extremely proud and confident, in that "What do I need to prove to you? I could destroy you with a flick of my finger" sort of way. Lying beneath that armored exterior, of course, is a very fragile person who becomes completely crippled when his self-conception is challenged. He is also afraid of women and disguises it as misogyny. (His mom is the obvious exception. Say something bad about her at risk of sudden death.)

- Arael: An emotionally distant, intellectual type. For some reason, I'm imagining that she looks kind of like Quistis from FF8. She's lonely and very interested in other people, but doesn't really know how to appraise the Other without using an analytic perspective. She might have Asperger's. :tongue: There is a bitter side to her that cannot accept that everyone might not be as miserable as she is. She is a professional psychologist, but not a very good one. Keeps several birds for company and faithfully donates to the Audubon Society.

- Armisael: She has a difficult time respecting people's boundaries. Shares far more information than people want to hear, engages in much unwanted touching, and probes incessantly. Hates being alone, so is constantly partying, and may suffer from nymphomania. Difficulties with empathy result in some sadistic behavior. Openly bisexual. Works in the field of genetics.

As if all of them weren't enough, Adam also adopted a couple of children:

- "Tunniel": A scrawny, skittish type. A world-traveling journalist who inadvertently became a prisoner of war for years, and now suffers from extreme PTSD and the effects of severe physical and mental torture. Extremely claustrophobic, and constantly feels cold for some reason. A late convert to Catholicism.

- "Clockiel": A tall, thin bloke who specializes in unusual architecture. Has strange obsessions like rigging clocks to run backwards. Suffers from bipolar disorder. In his free time, he enjoys ice-skating, and joining Ramiel on the shooting range.
Last edited by Reichu on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Well, that was certainly a interesting read. It's good having you back, Reichu. :D
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Oh, Reichu, you're so creative (and probably have way too much time on your hands, lolz). Perhaps you should do what you mentioned a while back and start your very own website with illustrations depicting the Angels in Lilin forms.....among others things, as well. Don't take this as a insult but you're by far the most intriguing member on these forums.

:wink:

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Giji Shinka » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Awwww......That was way too short. Want more..... :(

Do the same thing to NME angels! :D

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:34 pm

NemZ: :lol: Good to be back.

Rei IV: I do indeed have a pathological surfeit of free time, but I'll reserve that for the FML thread. :3 I can't recall ever intending to illustrate the Angels in Lilin form -- what are you thinking of? And I take "intriguing" as the highest compliment.

Giji Shinka: Since I was on a roll, I expanded the list to include all of the Adamic Angels from NGE (aside from Kaworu; there's nothing I can really add there, aside from imposing my "fem-Kaworu" interpretation or something), along with two from NME.

Some of the entries are a little sparse, so I will happily take suggestions. (I couldn't decide which sex Tunniel should be, either.)

Inspiration was taken from: the old ANF "Angel gender" thread, Yoshitoh Asari's two "Angel Kiss" manga, and a couple of items upthread. I'll have to blame myself for the rest.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:48 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I had some brainstorming on the matter, going more for personality than physical appearance.

Shamshel as an arrogant alpha bitch.
Sandalphon as the "cool big sis".
Leliel as a loudmouthed teenager with devil-may-care attitude. Chewing bubblegum all the time optional.
Bardiel as the unholy hybrid of a griefer and a mad scientist, constantly getting people into trouble for the sheer lulz and schadenfreude.
Zeruel as a Viral expy, mostly standing in the corner with arms crossed snorting derisively at the "lowly" classmates being all friendly and shit but the instant a fistfight starts, he breaks out the hot blood and goes to town.
Armisael as the stuttering, ultra-shy type.

Nah, I think of Bardiel like either a religious sadist or...
Breaking Bad final season  SPOILER: Show
Todd, aka Meth Damon.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:04 pm

I can't recall ever intending to illustrate the Angels in Lilin form -- what are you thinking of?

My post is more in reference to this gem you posted a while back. I merely suggested that if you ever make your own website, as mentioned in the post I quoted, you should also include human versions of the Angels. Hopefully somewhere in the future, we'll a see such hypothetical web site.

:tongue: :wink:

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Somehow, Rei IV, you manage to remember all sorts of posts that I completely forget ever typing. :tongue:

-----

Coming up with that list of "Angels in Lilin form" somehow led to further perverse thoughts... and the result was this wretched spiritual successor to that thing some of you may have read.

This is probably kind of boring at first, but quickly devolves into silliness. My condolences to whoever reads it.

The Marriage Between God and Man:
An Interview with Adam Kadmon & Akira Katsuragi

By KATHLEEN ZACHMANN

In September 2000, the woman known only as Adam Kadmon suddenly appeared as if heaven-sent. She had no history, no identity, and an otherworldly air. Sightings of her, and the various unexplained miracles left in her wake, inspired social tumult around the world. Some have declared that she is the Messiah, finally returned to Earth, while some have claimed the exact opposite — that she is the Antichrist. Many have wondered with all due sincerity if Kadmon is an extraterrestrial disguised as a human. And many have tried to kill her.

For nearly two decades, Kadmon has been in hiding, along with her partner, the theoretical physicist and energy researcher Dr. Akira Katsuragi. They, along with some of their children, are currently political refugees of a nation that has requested to remain anonymous. Through a fortuitous chain of events, I was given the rare opportunity to speak with this esoteric couple, even conduct a formal interview.

Their residence, aside from being heavily guarded, was humble and unassuming. From my limited glimpses, it seemed very well-used and homey, with ample traces of a rich history. That the two were patrons of arts and science was especially evident.

On my way to the couple, I passed a pale, spare teenage boy — a son, presumably — playing magnificently on a Yamaha piano. I attempted to mind my own business, but he insisted that I sit down and play a duet with him, despite my professed lack of skill. The awkwardness of the situation quickly dissolved when I found myself able to perform on the keys in a way I could have sworn was impossible. (In fact, when I got home, after conducting the interview, I attempted to play the same piece, and fumbled exactly as I’d expected. Had I experienced one of those “miracles” for myself?)

I sat down with the couple — guards never far away — in some sort of studio and was offered refreshment. My first impression was that they were an attractive, albeit extremely unusual, pair, and seemed warm and inviting. I found myself completely unprepared, however, for seeing Kadmon in person. Simply being in her proximity, I felt as if I had experienced the “touch of the divine”, even though I do not consider myself religious.

Kadmon was a very unusual-looking woman. She looked as though in her early 20s, but this seemed impossible, considering she was a grown woman twenty years ago. She was physically androgynous and could, in the right clothes, easily be mistaken for a graceful man; even her voice had an ambiguous quality. I recalled it said that she defied ethnicity, and, confronted with Kadmon myself, I could not disagree in the slightest. Furthermore, she seemed albinistic, with extremely pale skin and blood-eye eyes, but her hair was vividly silver, and I recalled footage of her being in open sunlight with apparently no ill effect. Very strange.

Katsuragi, on the other hand, was a normal man, for certain definitions of normal. As has often been commented, he was unusually tall for a Japanese (at over six feet, taller than me), and he had a spare, feminine grace. Although now in his early sixties, he was remarkably well-preserved and still very attractive. I believe the Japanese would describe him as a biseinen, a beautiful older man.

All in all, a very strange couple.

Although I had come here specifically to meet Adam Kadmon, meeting the infamous Dr. Akira Katsuragi was a delightful bonus. In the late 90s, Katsuragi had a world-wide reputation as a pariah of the theoretical physics world. He pioneered what he called the Super Solenoid Theory, which, to put it in layman's terms, provided a way of making a perpetual motion machine without actually breaking any laws of physics. Needless to say, Katsuragi was skewered and his reputation soiled. After an ugly divorce, he left his alma mater and place of employment, Kyoto University, behind and joined the United Nations' controversial new International Science and Technology Advancement Agency (ISTAA). His first, and only, research project took place at a newly-constructed station in Antarctica.

The research project was highly classified, but, ostensibly, Dr. Katsuragi had been working on an actual "S² engine" there. However, there was never any doubt that there was much more to the story. Late in the project, Katsuragi left with an unidentified person in tow -- the very one sitting next to him now. He has been on the run and in hiding ever since.

I finally began.

KZ: Prior to the year 2000, Ms. Kadmon, you did not exist to the world. You are not on the official record of Katsuragi Team members. No country admits to you being its citizen. What is the story there?

AK♀: The reason is simple: I did not exist to Lilin society before that time.

KZ: What happened to change that?

AK♂: Well, the two of us met, and... I know it sounds maudlin, but we fell in love. I couldn't let Adam suffer the fate that was planned for her. Changing her form was the best we could do.

KZ: What do you mean, 'changing her form'?

AK♀: I didn't originally look like this.

AK♂: She was even more attractive, in fact.

I sensed that they were not going to give me a straight answer here, so I moved on.

KZ: So, er... 'Adam Kadmon', is that your real name?

AK♀: If by 'real' you mean 'legal', then yes.

KZ: By 'real', I mean 'what your mommy and daddy called you'.

AK♀: In that case, then no. My real name cannot be pronounced by the tongue of man.

AK♂: It's true. I know what it is, but there is absolutely no way I could produce the required phonemes. It's a shame, because it's quite beautiful.

I had a feeling that many of their answers were going to be like this.

KZ: Why 'Adam Kadmon', though? Doesn't that seem like a... contentious choice?

AK♀: What's contentious about it?

KZ: Well, for starters, a lot of religious people find the idea of a woman named 'Adam' quite objectionable. Traditionally, 'Adam' was the first man, diametrically opposed to the first woman, 'Eve'.

AK♀: A lot of Lilin worshippers did not seem to mind, from what I recall. Then, they would just make up other names for me.

KZ: Do you see my point, though?

AK♀: To be perfectly honest, I didn't choose it. I just adopted it after the fact as a convenience. Also: 'man'... 'woman'... The latter makes eggs, but otherwise, what's the difference?

Using these two as a representative sample of humanity, I supposed the answer would be, "Not a whole lot." But I didn't say that out loud.

KZ: Supposedly, quite a bit.

AK♀: How odd.

KZ: So... why have you two been in hiding all this time?

AK♂: For your own safety, Ms. Zachmann, you do not want to know.

KZ: Not even a hint?

AK♂: Let's just say that my moral and romantic dimensions compelled me to... ah, steal 'research' funded by some rather dangerous people.

AK♀: He prevented a crime against humanity that would not have been recognized as such by the rest of you Lilin. For that, we are both being punished.

KZ: Isn't there anything the two of you can do?

AK♀: Certainly. Bring them on and let me do the rest.

AK♂: I don't doubt her abilities, but... as I keep on telling her, I don't want to attract any more attention. You can't imagine how long the trail of bodies would be.

AK♀: And they would all deserve it.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable, so I moved things along.

KZ: So... family. I've heard that you two have a very large family. But first: Dr. Katsuragi, don't you have a daughter from your previous marriage?

AK♂: Adam and I aren't married. She doesn't believe in such a thing. Neither do I, for that matter.

KZ: But ... weren't you...?

AK♂: I'd rather not talk about my ex-wife... rest her soul.

AK♀: You really don't want to make him cry. It's one of the most pitiful things there is.

KZ: O...kay. But what about your daughter?

AK♂: We don't get along very well. She hasn’t spoken to me for at least a decade now.

KZ: Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. What about the children you two have had together? By the looks of things, you've been quite busy. This is, what... sixteen altogether?

AK♂: I'm- I'm only the father of Tabris... I think.

The first word that entered my mind was "cuckolded". But I didn't actually say that.

AK♀: Feel free to come to your own conclusions.

AK♂: ......I'm pretty sure Tabris is the only one.

KZ: Tabris… does he still live with you? Does he play the piano really well?

AK♂: Yes, that’s the one. He’s very gifted.

KZ: The two of you do actually have a keen resemblance, come to think of it. So he’s a child you’ve had together, at least?

AK♀: Come to your own conclusions.

KZ: Now you have me curious. Is yours an open relationship?

BOTH TOGETHER: No.

KZ: Sperm donors, then?

AK♀: I don't use such services, no.

KZ: ......

AK♂: You probably don't want to know.

KZ: I probably would, actually, but I respect your privacy, so I'll move on. Your children--

AK♂: Adam's children.

KZ: Ms. Kadmon's children... Only a couple are currently living with you. Where are the rest? Are they also in hiding?

AK♂: I was able to pull some strings and get favors from old acquaintances in high places. Most of the kids are now living in various nations with fake identities.

KZ: So in public, they don't actually use... "Sachiel", "Zeruel", "Armisael", etc.... as names?

AK♀: Correct. They have false Lilin names for their own safety.

KZ: Is there any chance of you all being safely reunited one day?

AK♀: Yes, but I would have to kill a lot of Lilin first, and that idea makes Akira very upset. So I'll at least hold off for another thirty years or however long you Lilin last.

AK♂: She says stuff like this all the time. It stopped fazing me after a couple of years.

AK♀: But I'm completely serious, Akira.

KZ: So, uhhh... Ms. Kadmon, what attracted you to a... ‘Lilin’ like Dr. Katsuragi?

AK♀: I suppose the fact that he was able to eventually see me as a human being and not just as an object of study made a huge impression on me.

AK♂: Ada-chan... a little too blunt…

AK♀: My apologies, Akira. As I was saying, he was able to look beyond my unusual exterior and appreciate me for the woman within. And, when I looked past his own obvious weaknesses and instability, I felt I had found a kindred spirit. It is also possible that after being alone for billions of y--

Dr. Katsuragi visibly elbowed his partner at this point.

AK♀: ...after being alone for so long, it's possible I'd lost all sense of taste and fell for the first man who paid any attention to me. He may be a Lilin, but he is still a man. And it is impossible to forget the feeling they give you.

AK♂: ...Y-You're embarassing me, Ada-chan.

KZ: Could either one of you tell me exactly what a 'Lilin' is? I feel it would be rude to consult Wikipedia in the middle of the interview.

AK♀: Wikipedia won't help you. It only contains a fictional definition.

AK♂: It's another one of those things that you really don't want to know.

—END PART I—
Last edited by Reichu on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Funny and entertaining stuff. :thumbsup: I like how your post before the "interview" references that old RP from years ago.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

I keep picturing Adam as David Bowie with longer hair. disconcerting.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

There is a bitter side to her that cannot accept that everyone might not be as miserable as she is. She is a professional psychologist, but not a very good one. Keeps several birds for company and faithfully donates to the Audubon Society.

You forgot that Arael has tastes in old-fashioned operatic singing and christmas carols! Haaaa-le-lu-jahh!!! :lol:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Fan Works”