How do I go about becoming an editor to the wiki?

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Izanagi
Embryo

How do I go about becoming an editor to the wiki?

Postby Izanagi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:32 am

I find little grammatical errors and other little things that seem to drive me nuts within the wiki.

I have a profound interest in the material despite little interaction within the fourms.

If granted editorial powers from almighty board gods, Ill go about correcting said errors and add little tidbits when deemed necessary.

I'll post on fourms in future to recommend larger changes/get permission.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 am

Post in the sticky up the top of the page -- http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/4512/Scribe-Sign-Up-Sheet/
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 am

Check the email account you used to sign in. If you don't get an email, post in the thread Tines linked you to.

Since this thread is redundant, I'm locking it.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”