The Defilement of Asuka Langley Soryu [Discussion]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:03 pm

She should have six arms. Now she's a squid, not a spider. Legs still count as limbs.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:22 am

Well spiders do have two arm like things near their mouth called palps.
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 am

But they're not legs!
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 am

And Asuka's not a spider.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 am

Does it even matter? Fic hasn't been updated for weeks, so the point seems to be moot.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:16 pm

View Original PostPanzerEVA wrote:Well spiders do have two arm like things near their mouth called palps.

Kimouchi warui... *vomits*

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Does it even matter? Fic hasn't been updated for weeks, so the point seems to be moot.

Arachnid anatomy always matters.
the prophecy is true

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Does it even matter? Fic hasn't been updated for weeks, so the point seems to be moot.

My fault! It's my fault: I'm an awful beta-reader. I got too busy, then too sick. It'll be in the author's hands tomorrow.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 am

View Original PostChuckman wrote:She should have six arms. Now she's a squid, not a spider. Legs still count as limbs.

Besides, how the hell does eight arms fits in her figure?!
I can picture four arms à la Goro(or EVA-13), I can picture six arms(the last pair at the hips)... but I just can't see how there is place for eight arms! Did she grew the last pair on her shoulders like Bardiel or what?
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

PanzerEVA
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:13 am

^beats me mate
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Her arms are pretty skinny.
the prophecy is true

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I'd imagine the webcomic 'Spinnerrette' would give us a good idea of how it might work, considering the heroine has six arms and room for more (she actually ends up with, like, twenty at one point).
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 pm

^
I see... well I still think that 8 arms is too much... but that's not even the main problem, the main problem is the EIGHT. FUCKING. BREASTS!

Just what the fuck!
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Dodgeball would become a bit dicey, that's for sure.
-Sorrow

-Literary Eagle

-Leslie Knope

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 pm

...what's the point of this story again? Aside from the obvious fetish/titillation, I mean.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

driftking18594
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby driftking18594 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:57 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:^
I see... well I still think that 8 arms is too much... but that's not even the main problem, the main problem is the EIGHT. FUCKING. BREASTS!

Just what the fuck!

8 tits? OK, someone's been a loyal customer of Walter White. :lol:

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:^

Just what the fuck!

Really? I don't remember any such thing in the fanfic, at least not from what i've read.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:Really? I don't remember any such thing in the fanfic, at least not from what i've read.

Yeah....uh, I don't remember that either. And trust me, I would remember that sort of thing because tits.

One of my main philosophies of life is that everyone loves tits. No matter how old or young you are, whether you are a guy or girl. Everyone loves tits because everyone's, uh, utilized them when they were babies. If you were breastfed of course. But the female breast is a work of art that anyone could appreciate, whether they were breastfed or not.

THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES!
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I just skimmed this, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed that.
the prophecy is true

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Yes, it was in there. WTF is anyone's guess.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Return to “Fanfiction”