Fourteen Years, A Rebuild Roleplay Proposal

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I rather like the idea of Mark.06 as a jailer of sorts. What would you think of the following:

Nerv personnel are transferred to Bethany in which the Evas are kept in a neutralizing field, 06 acts as Jailer.

Operation to restrain/recover Unit 01 begins.

Gendo reveals the Mark.09 which (in the confines of Bethany) has sort of a gritty horror game of cat and mouse with Kaworu in the 06. (Because I wouldn't want to encounter 9 in a dark alley)

???

Mark.06 infected with 12th Angel (presumably Ireul), merges with Lilith starts N3I.

Cassius removed from 01 to stop the phenomenon.

Meanwhile, remaining Nerv staff escape from Bethany with Unit 02 and Unit 08 (under development).

Finally: I propose we add Suzuhara Sakura to the character list (despite not having a whole lot of characterization or initial interaction with the main characters in the RP timeframe) - I'm just thinking that finding out how she of all people avoided N3I would be fascinating and/or have a kind of brilliant horror aspect.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Excess_Velocity
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Excess_Velocity » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:31 am

May I try my hand at playing Makoto? I'd enjoy getting a chance to stretch my roleplay legs a little bit, and he doesn't seem to be in any demand.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 am

I might be interested. Maybe.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 am

@Excess_Velocity: he's all yours!

@chee:please do! We are in need of a good Ryoji Kaji or Ritsuko Akagi!

View Original PostAgentomega wrote:I rather like the idea of Mark.06 as a jailer of sorts. What would you think of the following:

Nerv personnel are transferred to Bethany in which the Evas are kept in a neutralizing field, 06 acts as Jailer.

Operation to restrain/recover Unit 01 begins.

Well, perhaps the Geofront headquarters isn't entirely unusable as a base of operations still; remember that it is the last line of defense before Lilith's chamber. There may be a secondary command center like in the original series that can be used for the time being. And for that matter, is Bethany Base still usable after 2.0?

I like having Mark 06 and Kaworu there as Seele's hand to keep Gendo in line, meanwhile Gendo needs to live with the two for the time being given that it's his only working Eva; Unit-02 will likely be reassigned with Asuka elsewhere and eventually Wille. On top of the units we're familiar with in 3.0, there is still the question of Units 07, 10, 11, and 12.

Finally: I propose we add Suzuhara Sakura to the character list (despite not having a whole lot of characterization or initial interaction with the main characters in the RP timeframe) - I'm just thinking that finding out how she of all people avoided N3I would be fascinating and/or have a kind of brilliant horror aspect.

It's possible to include her, but she'll be awfully young and likely isn't destined to join Wille until she's gotten older and more accustomed to a post-3I world. If anything she can be referenced to, or perhaps even brought in eventually, depending on how far this story develops (it could consume the time fram of years in-universe!) I suppose there's always the possibility of also including Toji, Kensuke, and Hikari as playable characters but we really do have little evidence in favor of their survival through N3I/3I.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

PrototypeAngel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby PrototypeAngel » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 am

Sounds like a plan then, I'll make post.
"The faithful has lost their faith."
"The Incorruptible has become corrupted."
"The true innocence has given way to the sins of Man. Like all the rest before them."
"Who now...can deny me my rights?" ~ Lucifer

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 am

I'll get my post up at some point today. Still not properly awake.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Posted, by the way.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm glad to see a couple new posts in. I'm pretty comfortable with leaving you guys to your own devices for this portion of the plot so that you guys can establish your characters. Right now Seele has a hold on Nerv via Mark 06 and Kaworu. Gendo will be negotiating with Seele while Misato et al remain in confinement. I imagine Kaji coming in to debrief Misato and the rest of Nerv and Seele's true agenda with the Dead Sea Scrolls. Eventually the 11th Angel will attack, and I think it'll be a great opportunity for the prisoners to escape with Unit-02 and possibly steal the limelight from the Mark 06 with defeating the Angel; this can be Wille's first act as a group and will set the stage for what's to come later.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:02 am

Well guys, post up! Sorry for the delay, I totally missed that the roster had been established. Incidentally, I noticed that I appear twice on the roster with Mari. Just wondering if I'm supposed to post twice each round or if it's a tiny error haha
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Would you rather have two separate turns in order to spread out the workload, or would you rather get both roles out of the way at once?
- Sachi

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Oh, well, it's just that Mari is listed twice for me. Wasn't sure if that was an error or something. If I do have two characters, I wouldn't mind posting twice per round since it would distribute the time I'm working on either character.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Been keeping an eye on this for a little while now and I have to say that I am interested.

I would not mind taking up Kaji if he is not already claimed.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:45 am

@MAGI-01: He's all yours!
- Sachi

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm

The Internet at my place got knocked out about a week back. My presence will be limited until I can get that fixed, but feel free to PM me if anybody needs anything.
- Sachi

Return to “Role-Playing Related”