Masayuki: What do we know about him?

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

FrDougal9000
Tunniel
Tunniel

Masayuki: What do we know about him?

•      
  •      

Postby FrDougal9000 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

So we know that Masayuki was an assistant director and (occasional) animator for Evangelion, that he directed and re-animated certain segments of DEATH and the NPC episodes (I forget which ones) and that he made a number of very well edited Eva AMVs. Now keeping all of that in mind, do we actually know anything else about the guy?

There's the EvaGeeks wiki article but even then, it's not exactly much to go on. Has he worked on anything non-Gainax related? Has he directed anything of his own? How old is he? Are there even any interviews with him?

It's just that he's done a lot of nice work and I wanna see more from him but whenever I look him up, I only find the aforementioned wiki article and not much else. If we were able to find Arianne's FaceBook profile, then I'm sure we can find something on Masayuki! (unless there's some kind of treasure trove of info obvious to everyone but me...again :irked: )
Pen-Pen died for your sins!

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=3682[/url]
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”