Bold green text?

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Bold green text?

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:24 pm

So, I've been seeing Bold Green Text used in place of the bold red text by some of the Mods. Is there a reason for this split?

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:34 pm

If someone's using Bold Green Text instead of Bold Red Text, it's probably because the situation doesn't warrant the latter. As you can see, the red version is rather sore on the eyes, and serves as 'shouting'. Sometimes, we just bold the text. There aren't any major changes in philosophy behind this sort of shift, so you needn't read too much into it. Things proceed as usual.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”