question about Q subforum after 3.33 dvd release

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Stan
Tabris
Tabris

Re: question about Q subforum after 3.33 dvd release

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 pm

View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes wrote:TC isn't saying that old threads should be deleted or old ideas discarded, but instead that we should be allowed to create new threads on old topics that are months or years old.

And I tend to agree. I absolutely hate in Evangelion Discussion, for example, seeing a thread bumped from like 2005. At best the time limit for bumping threads should be only a few weeks IMHO.

I agree too----Its seems often my threads/responses get moved/deleted because "it was already discussed somewhere else" :/ And my biggest problem is that "somewhere else" can never be found easily if at all. They should link you to where your response/thread got moved, otherwise I spend like 1h looking and still don't find the "correct" thread

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Re: question about Q subforum after 3.33 dvd release

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm

View Original PostStan wrote:They should link you to where your response/thread got moved, otherwise I spend like 1h looking and still don't find the "correct" thread

A lot of the time we do post a link to the correct thread (sometimes it's missed or we forget, yeah). But the Thread List feature is here for a reason: http://forum.evageeks.org/thread_lists/
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”