[CYOA] Sachiel (Alternate Reality)

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

[CYOA] Sachiel (Alternate Reality)

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

How did the Angels get to where they are? Have you ever wondered what the Angels' personalities are? All shall be revealed, in this CYOA!

"Sachi! Wake up!" Adam calls from the kitchen. You groggily wake up. What day is it? Oh yeah! It's your first day of high school! You dash out of bed and put on your school uniform. Of course, you leave the shirt unbuttoned. You are a yakuza, the pride of organized crime in Napaj. In the capital, 3-Oykot, there is much for a gang-man like you to do. You'll have to make a name for yourself, though, since you're a first-year at high school now. Fortunately, you have been blessed with a powerful AT Field and laser hands. You dash downstairs, grab some toast, and head out the door. Adam calls, "Button up your shirt! Oh dear, you've always been like this..."

You grab your bike and head to school. As you arrive, you see some of your gang-mates, Matariel and Iruel. They both look weak, but you know that...they're not really that strong. You're going to have to find some better henchmen. That's a thought for later, though. You first must find the bancho--the gang leader. According to your informants, the leader of this school is apparently a third-year named Zeruel. As you converse with your broskis, some options run through your head:

1) Be a good little Angel the first day of school, then stir some serious shit up the next day.

2) Ask around for Zeruel's whereabouts, then challenge him to a fight.

3) Tell everybody that you're the strongest Angel who ever lived, then wait for Zeruel to challenge you.

4) Try and make all the Angels in your school your personal slaves.
Last edited by AshPhoenix on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

1. The first day is always for reconnaissance.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Kaworu06
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Kaworu06 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:16 pm

4). You are Sacheil! Show your might!
I also go by:
Sylvi Jenni Annukka Lea Pentti.

TomasJC
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby TomasJC » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:50 am

1- Get to know your surroundings and fellow classmates before showing off your true colours.
"That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument!" -Jim Steinman
"When I was growing up, there were two things that were unpopular in my house. One was me, and the other was my guitar." -Bruce Springsteen
"Alcohol is humanity's friend... Can I abandon a friend?" -Yang Wen-li
"...See you on the Dark Side Of The Moon~"

Return to “Role-Playing Related”