TDSA

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

TDSA

Postby KnightmareX13 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm

I got a pm from TDSA asking me to pass this on
I AM SORRY. YES. I dare say it. I am sorry for complaining about TK so much and being all mopey. Pretty much everything but macro pictures and ripping on the (mahou) shojo genre(s). For the serious stuff, however, I am sorry. And I say that as a Twin, a Drive, a Sigma, and an Aquarion.

Now if only the modsquad could dig deep enough and find somewhere the courage to man up and accept his apology
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Legendary » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Speaking as someone who waited years to get unbanned from a subforum when I still don't agree with the ban...

Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahaha. You can't tell them to MAN UP. You gotta grovel POLITELY, bitch. Act smooth. It's their game. If you don't like it... Tough?

EDIT: It helps to not be pester them too. I waited a year.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm

"Manning up" has nothing to do with it in this case. TDSA's posting patterns (complaining about that Toho Kingdom forum) were becoming a problem in nearly every thread he posted in. He made no effort to change his behavior after repeated requests (and warnings) from both staff and regular members.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

Postby KnightmareX13 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:"Manning up" has nothing to do with it in this case. TDSA's posting patterns (complaining about that Toho Kingdom forum) were becoming a problem in nearly every thread he posted in. He made no effort to change his behavior after repeated requests (and warnings) from both staff and regular members.

your point besides having to have the last word and deleteing everything past this within the next five minutes? Past is the past
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

I didn't delete a thing. There are other staff members around, you know.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 pm

As much as i agree that TDSA should someday get a second chance, and that whoever changed his avatar is an ass, there are more polite and less sexist ways to put it.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I didn't delete a thing. There are other staff members around, you know.

Yeah, according to the logs, the post (posted at 18:22:15 PST) that was deleted (at 18:30:22 PST) was blank, it had nothing except a quote of your post. I guess he was "trying to say something" by simply quoting your post? And deleting said blank post is trying to keep other people from having any additional words?

EDIT: Wait, there was content, it said: "Wimp", no wonder it got deleted. Doesn't really bode well for me taking any of this seriously...

As for the apology, yeah, that's cool. Not that I think it's sincere, considering that it really hasn't been that long ago. We've not considered overturning perma bans anywhere close to under a year after the ban (try 3 years).

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: TDSA

Postby Reichu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:29 am

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:courage to man up

A little bit less of a sexist edge would do you wonders.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”