[LAEM] Trailers (and tagline ideas if you want)

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

Dascoo
Adam

Postby Dascoo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:05 am

CanonRap wrote:I always thought the DEATH trailer was perfect (haven't been here in a while, not sure if I've said it already).

As for taglines...

Personal favourite: "God's in His Heaven, All's Right in the World" (preferably on a poster showing an Eva, a destroyed cityscape, and huge amounts of blood)

Otherwise, stuff relating to the series (or lines from it) would be neat.

"Let the Sacrement begin."

And here's what I would like to see (or not). A bit of a theme here...

"There is no such thing as innocence...only degrees of guilt." (DoW stuff, I know...)

"The new rises from the ashes of the old."

"Pleasure is Sin. Destruction is Joy. Death is Rebirth." (meh...)

"50-tons of Raw Feminine Brutality." (no offense meant..and how much do Evas weigh anyway?)

And what about the actual titling? Would they really just call it NGE, or change it to be more 'assessible'?

Off-topic, but I hope they include some sort of tribute to GAINAX and the original series in the beginning of the movie.

Alright, I like all of those, but Pleasure is Sin...... that's a good one.

And angels are taller then apartment buildings, they way over 50 tons.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:23 pm

I didn't bother reading all 9 pages, so if somebody said these already, oh well.

"Brace yourself for (Third) Impact."

"Welcome to Third Impact."

"Welcome to the Apocalypse." (wait. I think that was Mangle's tagline for Death and Rebirth. Scratch that. -_-)

"Are you ready for Third Impact?" (I think I heard this one somewhere before...)

"Where the Angels fear to tread, Shinji must go alone." (ADV used that for a Platinum dvd, but I think it's good.)

"Tang: the choice of a new generation." (With apolgies to Reichu ;))

"It all returns to nothing..."

"Everyone...everyone should die. Then, why are you here...? ...Is it okay for me to be here?" (Admit it. You saw that coming from a mile away.)

ala last few moments and images of Rei's poem, episode 14: "Who are you? Who are you? Who are you?"
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”