Girlfriend of Steel 2 pics: Enjoy! XD

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Reptile
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Reptile » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Translation fucking when?
I told you about tumbling down, i warned you bro.

Dekabreak
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dekabreak » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

View Original PostReptile wrote:Translation fucking when?

The future.

ONIAgent150
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby ONIAgent150 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm

SPOILER: Show
View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:If you mean the game is in English, then nope.

Damn, I *KNOW* I've seen that 4 steps thing: 3)???? 4)Profit! somewhere, and I'm having a total brainfart. :? Simpsons? South Park? Family Guy? Some anime? *shikushikushiku...*

Ummm....South Park? Underpants Gnomes?

Bwahahaha, the translation makes it funnier. In terms of Youth (Japanese Culture thing), the only thing I really know is that youth=Summer(?), after your summer, you enter into a adulthood stage (ie: was a reference to this in Excel Saga: Farewell, My Summer...), or something. Ugh, I can't think right now, so yeah...

Anyway, I felt playing this game acutally helped me a little with my Japanese, at least with praticing what I already know. ^_^ For instance, I knew Shinji was saying something about Asuka's chest in that scene, I just didn't know what...

Reichu, I liked your "translation" of the nigoki cage scene in your walkthrough:

And yes, you're right about Kaworu and her(?) exchanges with Shinji, they DO play up the smart homosexual boy stereotype!

ie: With that picture I posted of Kaworu hugging Shinji amongst the flowers, for instance, Kaworu-kun said something to the affect of: "Friendship is as beautiful as a rose." I think she (Hehe, writing Kaworu=She in terms of her "gay" realtionship with Shinji is one fun mindfuck! ^_^) says something equally stereotypical when Kaworu kisses Shinji in the elavator ride by the caves.

I think it's interesting how despite Shinji acting somewhat(?) ecchi in this (similar to the episode 26 Possible World sequence! "I didn't mean to [see Rei's panties], Cue OOC anime Shinji-kun: but I saw just a quick flash."), he still is more or less his anime counterpart (same with the manga adaption of GoS2)! ^_^

And yeah, nobody asked, but I thought this was too cute NOT to translate (plus I understand what's being said!)

Asuka: I like you, Shinji.
(depending on how you translate "suki", can also be translated as "love", although there's also koi (romantic love, lighter feel to it) and ai ("true" love)...And is it just me, or does Shinji NOT look adorable here? ^_^)

Asuka: Goodnight...

Shinji: Night...

I guess this means Shinji-kun finally put some thought into the mood! ^_^;

And Misato much be out of the house again, I assume? And I love the "hit the staricase" line. That's just awesome.
AVATAR: Zer0 from Borderlands 2.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

Let me bump this thread from the quasi recent past.
First of all I wanted to mention that unfortunately gosita has lost all the translators working on the Italian translation, which is now stalled at almost 70%.
So, while I'm still wondering if I should ask for a partial release, I decided to keep playing this game anyway, after all I played a lot of console games without understanding Japanese, only the possibility of having a translation prevented me from playing this one so far. ITH and Translation Aggregator that I've started using because of Muv-Luv are also handy in further understanding what it's going on.
Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if Rei is a fujoshi in this game:

Two bishonen, a beautiful friendship...

EDIT: meh, Kaworu-kun, why do I have to choice between you and Rei? I won't ever be able to seriously do that, you know it.

RE-EDIT: jeez, I didn't know that actually I don't have to choice at all, the game will choice for me, life is easy in Cyberfront games, you're stuck to heterosexual relations only after Kaworu's declaration:
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

AlexanderSoryuu
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AlexanderSoryuu » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

Allow me to bump this thread as well; if it passes unnoticed, I'll just make a new one for this subject.

Evangelion not End (A Russian Eva site, they translated a lot of Eva games) has finished their translation of GoS2. Since a Japanese to English translation could take some time (Obviously, since we had none so far), I'd like to see if anyone's interesting in helping me translate this game from Russian to English?

Drop a PM/Reply to this thread if you are. Cheers. :)

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”