TV Drama: The Inside

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

tinmeigut
Shamshel
Shamshel

TV Drama: The Inside

•      
  •      

Postby tinmeigut » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:16 am

Have anyone heard about a TV drama called The Inside? It's a Fox production. When I searched about it online I was shocked by how few results it got. It seems it didn't even exist before.
If all the world hated you, and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved you, and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends. -Jane Eyre, Chapter 8

cat42
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby cat42 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:18 pm

The Inside was among the most awesome shows on FOX, right up there with Firefly. It makes me sad that it hasn't been released on DVD yet. FOX made noises that they were planing on it by the end of the year, but they are full of dirty lies.

I also miss FreakyLinks

tinmeigut
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby tinmeigut » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:47 am

Finally I find a guy (or you a gal?) who likes The Inside. Yes it's probably one of the best dramas ever made by Fox. But the same old bad habit: Fox like to cut its shows whenever it wants; it never considerate the audience's feelings. Sigh I just hope it'll come out in DVD soon.
If all the world hated you, and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved you, and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends. -Jane Eyre, Chapter 8

Return to “Film and Video”