Eva Renewal (series & movies boxset) question

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Eva Renewal (series & movies boxset) question

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:17 pm

Okay, so according to this review:
http://animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/2386.php (I want to see the pretty pictures of this, damn it!)

The series and movies were released as one boxset. Does that mean the
movies boxset was released, uh, sometime afterwords? Supposedly the above was a limited-edition type deal... This is probably something hella old, but I just stumbled across this review today so am intrigued by it. *shrug*

BTW, the above set supposedly contained (brief!) interviews with Anno-sensei, Sadamoto, and my beloved Eva trio of girls seiyuu-sama! (Kotono, Hayashibara, and Yuko.) ...No Ogata though. :cry: Why have such things not been uploaded and posted online yet?! >_<

Also, in terms of the Renewal Movies boxset, from what I understand, the packing is more or less the same for series Renewal/Platinum, but does that also come with the prettyful/informative commentary booklets the tv volumes do? (If that's the case, Mangle better do this re-release right or I'll send them nasty "I'LL KILL YOU MANGLE!" emails. :evil: Only joking...maybe.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”