the moment in EOE that made you Tear-up....

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:22 pm

Lujerker wrote:In the film ???? maybe the death of Misato or when she and Shinji talks before her death....

eeewwww all I can see now is that terrible MisatoxShinji pairing. sry I hate that pairing.
I don't care for Eva-elitists. I don't know everything, and neither do you.

"I'm real tempted to say Kaworu and Evangelionfreak" Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Is that why they call you EvangelionFreak?" DatDude
"I will never understand you, Evangelionfreak. Never ever." Faußtin
"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Well, that still leaves Evangelionfreak straighter to me. Phew." Reichu

Lujerker
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Lujerker » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:42 pm

Ohhhh ... Misato.... :twisted: :!:
Signature Image Policy
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Lujerker/Evangelion/BannerFU.jpg

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:42 pm

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but... "I'm sorry, Shinji." made me sob like a schoolgirl the first time I saw it. :roll:

ALSO: Shinji holding onto Rei's hand and his saying "Thank you." (As well as Yui-sama making things right again.), Misato's speech to Shinji and death also got to me, Maya's "SHINJI-KUN!! Unit 02 is...! Asuka is...! Asuka is...!" as did "You don't like yourself, but you only care about yourself!", (hell, that whole scene shocked me and made me cry! :cry:) and Komm Susser Tod squence. Or maybe that part just scared the shit out of me (case in point: Yui-sama entering GGNR's forehead *shudders*); I don't remember now.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

lengyel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby lengyel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:01 pm

The part that almost made me tear-up is when Asuka was fighting against Eva series and then she was pierced by the lance, and she still wanted to fight; and then Eva nigouki was eaten by Eva series and once again she still wanted to fight, and when nigouki almost was in berserk mode she was speared and then died.
:(
Death's like swimming in an ocean without breathing....Life's is like the day, once it's begun, it has to end sooner or later.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:51 pm

EVA-02 was "berserking"; Hyuga even announced it.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

lengyel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby lengyel » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 am

Well, I admit my mistake :oops:, for that I’m sorry ; but in the other hand, nigouki couldn’t even stand up due to eva series have eaten her internal parts (even so if she was berserking). Well I think :idea:
Death's like swimming in an ocean without breathing....Life's is like the day, once it's begun, it has to end sooner or later.

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:41 pm

Hunter21 wrote: Actually the end of Chrono Crusade got to me more than EoE did.

I've never actually cried during anime, but i've felt like it a few times. In the case of Eva, i got a little choked up seeing Asuka in a coma. Seeing people who use to be full of energy and life lying motionless like that is one of the most depressing things I can think of. It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if it was Rei or Shinji in that state.

And Chrono Crusade was pretty depressing wasen't it? Especially at the very end when Father Remington is at the Vatican, apparently after wandering the earth for the last 50 years or so only to see that Aion had been resurrected. I can live with Rossete and Chrono dieing peacefully like they did, but Aion should have stayed in hell where he belonged!
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”