[LAEM] Dying Quickly

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Dying Quickly

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:37 am

Give me a second..........

*Sigh*

Every single topic in this section has been and will be about "Will it be any good?", "Stop bitching and look towards the positive parts", "Comparing it to the success of LOTR", "Who may the director/composer/actors/actresses/etc. but this is all pointless shit becasue they've barely started on the damn movie". I'm sorry if I'm ranting or bitching but that's what all these threads have been. I just wished people would stop obsessing over it until we get more information and just let it rest. We can dig it back up when we get actors/actresses names, directors, producers and so on. I'm sorry but these threads are losing steam very quickly.

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:14 pm

It's just some harmless excitement cain luppus, we know that the movie (if it is even going to be made) won't be out for a loooong time. Besides, it's rather fun talking about Eva as a live action production. And hey, we might stumble upon an incredibly brilliant idea for the film; ya never know!
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

coff
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby coff » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:39 pm

Well what's the point of having this forum if we don't use it?

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:41 pm

So... don't bitch, but please do discuss what you do and don't want to see. I have this forum here to be used ya know.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hexon.Arq » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:19 am

I just wished people would stop obsessing over it until we get more information and just let it rest. We can dig it back up when we get actors/actresses names, directors, producers and so on.

If we did that, there would be absolutely nothing to discuss. It would be an instance in which we know what is happening and can do nothing about it, and even if our influence is limited to the point of being nonexistent now, that's just a total buzzkill.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

EVA-01X
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby EVA-01X » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:57 pm

Besides.. the best way to get over a fear to express it. Thats what we do here. We express what wethink would suck and what make sweep the Oscers and get more critical praise than "Titanic" and LOTR combined... plus match there revenew of course. And if it does suck.... just remember this: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Withen didn't exactly killl it's franchise, so I doubt The LAM will either. It'll just be written off as a bad part of EVA history that should be forgotten.
The demon returns after a long slumber....
http://www.evamade.org/user.php?id.161
New Signature Image Policy
^Clicky for Evamade!

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hexon.Arq » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:41 pm

Of course, the Final Fantasy movie didn't kill its franchise because it really had nothing to do with the license. That, and FF doesn't exactly have a reputation of having a straight continuity. They could make four bad films, and everyone would know that games would still be good. Eva doesn't have this luxury of, "If we screw up, we can make something totally different and still call it Evangelion."

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Deepak
Lilith

Postby Deepak » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Though for Final Fantasy nowadays they are making sequel and prequels to games not only through consoles but also through phones and online games. They now have to maintain their quality, which they do.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

Postby chee » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

Cool story bro

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 am

This topic is so old, discussion is better off in one of these other two threads:

[LAEM] It's all up in the air
http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=20

ADV Sues GAINAX for Live Action Movie Rights
http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=11872

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”