What anime are you watching right now? Dec10-Apr11

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 am

It's very good though. I'm a little surprised the show took off so quickly because it's quite sedately paced, but it's got a pretty strong core of space opera, offbeat comedy, and robot planes.

It will get dumb and not get any better aside from a few battles. Also, don't expect a final boss. Hell, don't expect the last nine episodes to be necessary either (for some reason I kept saying ep 27 was unneeded and didn't realize it had the final battle, I should have been saying ep 28). Also, previews WILL troll you. Proceed with caution.
if it weren't for TDSA, I'd say that nobody watches the same series I do

Plenty of folks at MAHQ have been seeing SRW OG: The Inspector.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

toe mash
Lilin
Lilin

Postby toe mash » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 am

Ahhhh watched some new shows...

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Nobody here watched Denpa Onna?
I is disappoint.

Yeah, but it was nothing special (except the terrible OP). It was a fairly boring introductory episode... It will probably turn out alright but other recent Shinbo shows I've seen were much more captivating from the start.

Ano Hana - Looks decent, hope it won't be yet another A-1 failure. Also LOLGG
SPOILER: Show
C - Was pretty interesing. It sounds like one of those stories the boys wrote in Bakuman

Deadman Wonderland - Now THIS is how you start a damn first episode. It's different, it makes you want to see how it turns out and it was pretty cool. Only thing that bugged me was Kana Hanazawa voicing Shiro.. Somehow I don't feel like listening to her real happy voice in a pretty dark anime like this.

Gosick 12 - This might be my favorite episode so far, because there wasn't any of the shows mystery's, which are pretty crappy IMO. More delicious Victorique makes it better. Although it looks like 13 is gonna be another meh one..

Nichijou 3 - Hahaha, I really liked the part where
I fukken

this show

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 am

^
Could you please refrain from posting stuff like this while I´m eating?

toe mash
Lilin
Lilin

Postby toe mash » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 am

Man, you're too soft. Lucky for you I didn't use "dropped_fetus.jpg"

Besides, if you think this is bad wait till I watch ep 3 of A-channel :heehee:

BornIn1142
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby BornIn1142 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Hot damn, C is by the same director as Mononoke and Trapeze. I guess when people said it was weird, I didn't really grasp how weird.
"I'm afraid you can't create tragedy out of abnormal psychology." - Andrew Sarris.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

Postby Azathoth » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Dog Days 03: This kid really is the second coming of Tsunashi Takuto, albeit he's still developing his mack daddy abilities. So far there isn't really a whole lot to say about the show - it's about as close to good clean fun as I've recently seen in anime. The teasing as to whether this is going to erupt into all-out grimdarkness and war continues, but at this point I can't imagine they'd go there - then again, Nanoha did. It would be possibly the best trolling in the history of anime if they went the grimdark route, though.

Also, holy shit I just realized that next week we are set up for GINGA BISHOUNEN vs ANOHORI SIMON
Last edited by Azathoth on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

gatotsu911
Lilin
Lilin

Postby gatotsu911 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Watching Panty and Stocking with the local anime club, and Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino on my own time. Might start Le Chevalier d'Eon, Gurren Lagann and/or Fullmetal Alchemist soon, thanks to the magic of Netflix Streaming.
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Denpa, Hidan, C, Ano Hana ep.1 etc

Postby symbv » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:29 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Watched Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Rogurring awesome.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Ep.1 Yeah, given we got THREE Shaft head-turn in one episode, I am sure this is one awesome anime :lol:

And the pic is a bit misleading because so far what we have is a leg fetish anime :lol:

Hidan no Aria Ep.1 Kugikyu has been busy. Besides AstraRotte, she is in main lead role in this one as well. I had expected more of Aria's superb skill in firing double guns and tsun tsun like Zero no Tsukaima. But instead we see quite a lot of moe moments of Aria....(and even one censored scene) The ED also looks a bit on ero side... I hope there will be more action scenes in the coming episodes...

[C] Ep.1 Director of Mononoke combined with horny girls is WIN.

HORNY GIRLS
=====
Did fansub translate everything here?
=====

Ano Hana Ep.1 I had been wondering why the main character seemed to design with white and gray as main colors... It is an interesting premise to start with.

And it is an anime you can openly say that you LOVE ANAL !!

MENMA is cute and she is half-Russian(?) and she will be key character for everybody...
==============================
Don't you love ANAL ?? :tongue:
Voiced by Tomatsu Haruka -- she is not only being Anal but she is one of the horny girls in [C] too !!
==============================

AstraRotte Ep.2 Again a lot of changes and addition were made in the anime. The focus on AstraRotte (Kugikyu!!) stays on and the story is streamlined to develop on the relationship between her and the MC. Gag and fan service density is not as high as I thought. Will keep checking...

A Channel Ep.2 Think the anime is doing a good job of turning the 4 koma manga into an enjoyable slice-of-life moe anime. Even the bathing scene came earlier than I thought :) Favorite charcter: Yuuko.

MariaHolic Alive Ep.2 Good knowledge of Romance of Three Kingdom (Sangokushi) is required here -- I wonder how the fansub deals with that? Even if all are translated, I guess most fans in the west won't get it... Fortunately not the whole episode is about that :lol:

OreTsuba Ep.3How come suddenly it became a Durarara kind of gang warfare?? We have at least stories of three couples need to be developed so I hope using most of one episode on the gang fight is going to be useful for the couples' stories...

Dog Days Ep.3 So far it looks really like harmless fun (even kidnapping is broadcast with commentary -- what sort of war is this??) , and again bathing scene came earlier than I thought!

Nichijou Ep.3 I am now getting used to this anime. Think OP/ED are very good, and the animation very well done. Pacing is good too. Although I did not care too much about the manga, I think KyoAni has brought the material to a higher level. Again I want to say the jokes are very much a hit-or-miss thing, and many may not look so funny outside Japan (e.g. not sure how many non-Japanese would find it funny linking wara/straw-man and natto)

Hana Iroha 3 Oh dear, sexual assault really happened !!!

I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm

^
It´s not sexual harassment, it´s COMEDY
(and that kinda sucked.)

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

^You didn't really want actual sexual assault, did you?

I found the episode to be pretty funny at times. Even if the situation was completely ridiculous.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 pm

I almost forgot, but I watched Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt last week.

Honestly, I was constantly WTFing throughout the first half of the series (sperm war? Sweet Christ, that's wacky!), but by the end, I'd gotten used to it. Even that ridiculous ending got little more out of me than a "Huh, well that happened." Regardles, it was an enjoyable watch, throughout.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

Finished my rewatch of Mouryou no Hako doing the last 4.5 episodes over the weekend -- watching it over the course of a couple of months, and knowing who these people were, made it a much more satisfying experience than the trickled out over the space of 18 months first time around.

Now I don't know what to watch next.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:46 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:It´s not sexual harassment, it´s COMEDY

As if the two are mutually exclusive :) There are both in this ep.3 of Hana Iroha... and it divided the fans too. Most would give some more time to see how the story direction goes though...

I have been checking some anime for the second time and I have some more thoughts about them:

Aria the Scarlet Ammo
- Is there such thing as "hysteria savant syndrome"? It just seems to be the excuse for the guy to suddenly act cool and badass before girls once he switches to "Hysteria Mode".
- Hate the guy for mistreating one of the best osananajimi (childhood friend) ever: Shirayuki will do anything for him, has a great body (and chest), cook really good food, and will clean house and wash clothes. And the guy just brushes her off?!
- The fan service surprised me. I wonder if the original novel is like this too.
- The gun fight can get surreal, and why students are allowed to fire guns at will in classroom? (better not think about it)

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
- OP animation is less "high-budget" than I usually expect from Shaft.. The song is really infectious though
- Watching it again soon after checking other anime got me realize that the Japanese used in this anime is pretty convoluted, particularly those spoken by the MC. Seems it is also the style of the light novel. Fortunately this anime has Japanese subtitle...
- And the chikuwa/futon girl spoke in really weird way, both in pronunciation and contents. Again seems to be the style of the light novel. Again need the subtitle...
- Like Hana Iroha, we have a not quite responsible mother.... Seems this setting is getting popular these days... And is she really 39??
- I am not sure if the titles of the books Denpa girl has on bookshelf were translated in fansub, but they are serious science books on cosmology, and I own at least the book ペンローズのねじれた四次元 (The twisted 4th dimension of Penrose) by Kaoru Takeuchi.
- Animation and drawing is very good especially when Denpa girl finally showed her full appearance.
- Like Anohana, this is a story with one lead character as hikikomori. Is it getting popular too?

Ano Hana I watched it again, and then again. So far for me this is the best in this season. It is hard to say how it will develop and so whether it is going to sustain the same quality, but as far as a first episode is concerned, I think it is god tier quality. Background art, animation and character designs are beautiful and very well done. The directing is tight, managed to cram in a lot of information yet makes it look streamlined and allows breathing space. We learn all the main 6 characters gradually and even has time to flash back to the past a few times. The background of Menma is done very well: instead of just expose it out of the blue, it gradually dawns on us what it really is, and what it seems to mean to other people. I love both main characters Jintan and Menma, and all the supporting characters show promise -- in a refreshing change we even have two hardworking intelligent and down-to-earth characters, something quite rare in anime. I surprised myself when I found tears rolling over as I watched it the second time. The choice of the ED is a very clever choice, as the song Secret Base is an old song that was covered a few times in the past about good memory of childhood plays in summer and celebration of friendship forged in childhood. It would sound familiar and nostalgic to many people. Highly recommended.

Steins;Gate Ep.2 Actually the 2nd episode has even faster pace. A lot of supporting characters are introduced. And apparently a lot of the original material has to be cut. I read that the lecture of Kurisu was a very long one in the game -- people took >2 hours just to go through the lecture but in the anime we only saw the end result (Houin completely trashed by Kurisu). It can't be helped. The game has 10 chapters and chapter 1 is not yet fully covered by the 2 episodes. Assuming 2 kurs means 24 episodes, it would be 2.4 episodes for 1 chapter.... I can still follow the story but it is not hard to imagine some may decide to give it a pass.... My feeling is that the story has to get more interesting later..

====
As all anime this season has aired at least the first episode (except the delayed MoshiDora, the management theory anime), 2chan held a dicussion about which one they thought best, and so far ANO HANA and TIGER & BUNNY got the most votes, followed by Hana Iroha, Nichijou. Others like MariaHolic, SteinsGate, Dog Days, AstraRotte, [C], Kaiji, A channel all got a lot of mentions too, as well as Blue Excorcist and Azazel-san (which I have not seen yet).

This is also reflected in the Amazon JP anime BD sales ranking from last weekend too:

Ano Hana - Anohi mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi ha mada shiranai
PMMM - Puella Magi Medoka Megika
IS - Infinite Stratos
Hana Iroha - Hana saku Iroha
OreImo - Ore no Imouto ha konnani kawaii wakega nai
GitS - Ghost in the Shell

(remember any ranking above 80 or so should be considered successful)
01 Ano Hana #1
02 Tiger & Bunny #1
03 PMMM #1
04 Mimi wo sumaseba
05 MS Gundam UC #3
06 PMMM #2
07 PMMM #5
08 Tiger & Bunny #2
09 PMMM #4
10 Hana Iroha #1
11 PMMM #3
12 OreImo #5
13 MS Gundam - counterattack of Char
14 IS #2
15 GitS S.A.C. solid state society -another dimension-
16 Working! BD Box
17 Steins;Gate #1
18 IS #1
19 Hana Iroha #2
20 Index II #4
21 Hana Iroha #3
22 Hana Iroha #4
23 Hana Iroha #5
24 Hana Iroha #7
25 Hana Iroha #8
26 Hana Iroha #6
27 Hana Iroha #9
28 Blue Excorcist #1
29 Natsume Friends' Diary BD Box
30 IS #3
31 Clannad After Story BD Box
32 OreImo #6
33 Star Driver #4
34 Break Blade movie #6
35 MS Gundam F91
36 IS #4
37 MS Gundam UC #1
38 IS #5
39 IS #6
40 Steins;Gate #2

42 Sweet PreCure #1
43 Aria the Scarlet Ammo #1
45 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko #1
54 Dog Days #1
64 A Channel #1

====
EDIT: The trailer of Ano Hana is only available on the website!

http://www.anohana.jp/story/02.html (ep.2 trailer)

The town on which Ano Hana was based is Chichibu 秩父 which is near mountains and located in the western part of Saitama prefecture (or bordering Tokyo on its south east)

Here is one comparison between anime scene and the real life location at Chichibu Bridge
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:30 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Ano Hana I watched it again, and then again. So far for me this is the best in this season. It is hard to say how it will develop and so whether it is going to sustain the same quality, but as far as a first episode is concerned, I think it is god tier quality. Background art, animation and character designs are beautiful and very well done. The directing is tight, managed to cram in a lot of information yet makes it look streamlined and allows breathing space. We learn all the main 6 characters gradually and even has time to flash back to the past a few times. The background of Menma is done very well: instead of just expose it out of the blue, it gradually dawns on us what it really is, and what it seems to mean to other people. I love both main characters Jintan and Menma, and all the supporting characters show promise -- in a refreshing change we even have two hardworking intelligent and down-to-earth characters, something quite rare in anime. I surprised myself when I found tears rolling over as I watched it the second time. The choice of the ED is a very clever choice, as the song Secret Base is an old song that was covered a few times in the past about good memory of childhood plays in summer and celebration of friendship forged in childhood. It would sound familiar and nostalgic to many people. Highly recommended.

YES to all of this. Couldn't agree more. The ED hit me really hard since I happen to be familiar with ZONE's (:lol:) version of it - so it was sort of nostalgic for me too.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

chazthesilencer
Armisael
Armisael

Postby chazthesilencer » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

:bow: Mr. Tines#450960 wrote:if it weren't for TDSA, I'd say that nobody watches the same series I do;

Haven't got around to Robot Wars or Level E yet, but if :bow: Mr.Tines recommends something, I do eventually watch it, and agree with his opinions. Lead on, teacher.

I don't think :bow: Mr.Tines has recommended Eden of the East however-

^The high point of the series, sadly in ep2. This is one of the very few acts of spontaneity in fiction I would have actually done myself.
Characters are likeable...at first. Saki has a very...Elmo-like charm to her. Am I alone in thinking that?

So ep2 has that heart-warming moment, then ep3 happens, then ep4... then ep5... YAWN.

I do not recommend this series.
Us Animay watching evageeks gotta stick together! - Joy Evangelion

BornIn1142
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby BornIn1142 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 am

View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:Characters are likeable...at first. Saki has a very...Elmo-like charm to her. Am I alone in thinking that?

I agree with your sentiments, about this in particular. Takizawa and Saki had pretty good chemistry which was just about completely lost once the rest of the nerd club was thrown in the mix as well.
"I'm afraid you can't create tragedy out of abnormal psychology." - Andrew Sarris.

Xard
Sex God Bastard
Sex God Bastard

Postby Xard » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 pm

View Original PostSpud wrote:I was thinking watching Macross because Xard praises it so much but I don't know where to begin. After siting through so much fanservice I think its time to put something with more substance into the mix. Unfortunately I, once again, don't know where to start.

I'll get back to you later... :P

View Original PostAzathoth wrote:It's very good though. I'm a little surprised the show took off so quickly because it's quite sedately paced, but it's got a pretty strong core of space opera, offbeat comedy, and robot planes.

this is pretty good description, actually :lol:

oh, and you haven't seen real robot anime before you've seen bridge bunnies manually shift ship's force field around by rolling a frickin' ball and spouting innuendo ladden lines :hahaha:

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:You in Japan right now?

Yes

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:And why is Michael dressed up as Basara in some screenshots?

huh, there are screenshots of that? And I'm definetly not telling you, I don't want to ruin it because it comes from part of the film that I knew nothing about beforehand - a part that floored me with sheer concentration of win, badass, awesome, moe and manly as fuck trap heroics :tongue:

said scene also might be everyone's favourite sniper's finest moment ever. All the more reasons to not give details... :lol:

View Original Postsymbv wrote:So you have seen it finally.... How do you like the ending?

More I've reflected on it more perfect it seems, really. I don't think I could've asked for more. Somber and bittersweet, definetly not a happy ending.

Interestingly enough out of the main trio Ranka had easily the most... decent fate. By the end she's wise and mature beyond her years (to a point it's ridiculous to even compare her at end of tv series) but burdened and naturally she hardly seems too happy. But in comparison to Alto and Sheryl she had it good.

Which is about as "good end" you can expect when Kawamori really plays it true to himself...

In some way it reminds me of Nausicaä manga or Mononoke Hime the most, probably because according to Kawamori film's main theme was "Live on, continue living on" which is practically identical with those two.

It really put some of the pre-film material that came after series into perspective though.

View Original Postsymbv wrote:(I knew it already so I am fine with spoiler :lol: )

Speaking of spoilers, I never mentioned it but I did read part of the "spoilery Hoshi Kira comment" (the one you translated in past pm) and saw that one all revealing word before realizing you really ment it when you said it might be "spoileriffic" comment. :P So while I wasn't sure I did kinda expect what happened to Sheryl....it still left a real lasting impression but if I hadn't known anything beforehand? ...well damn :| :| :|

I guess tomorrow morning I'm finally ready to make a proper post about it...I mean I intended to finish that by midday today but noo, here I wasted a whole day thinking about the film and listening to OST and trying to scrape bits and pieces together. I can't afford wasting another day like that -___-'

As for what I thought about the film in terms of quality from the start the fact I seriously considered buying a ticket to next two screenings on the same evening immeaditly after the film had finished should be pretty telling answer...

luckily I decided against it because the emotional impact of the film has been of slowly and subtly consuming variety.
ran1: Oh gosh this sentence gave me an internet boner. You're so tsundere.
Mugwump: Goddamn it, Xard! Take me in your arms, you magnificent sex god bastard!
And don't forget to wear the Ran mask.
Eva Yojimbo: You really are the Otaku equivalent of a Catholic and Jew rolled up into one giant dakimakura of guilt.
Gob Hobblin: Sanctimonious, subtly racist, vaguely misogynist, somehow says something while at the same time saying...nothing, really, at all....

Nice, Xard. That's nice.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 pm

View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:Haven't got around to Robot Wars or Level E yet, but if :bow: Mr.Tines recommends something, I do eventually watch it, and agree with his opinions. Lead on, teacher.
SRWOG/TI was harmless tosh -- lots of mecha blowing shit up in increasing escalation, with a healthy side of T&A thrown in for good measure : or, what anime always seemed to be about when I used to hear about it back in the 80s.

Level E was that rare thing, a comedy anime which actually managed to be amusing.

I don't think :bow: Mr.Tines has recommended Eden of the East however-
Eden of the Johnny was an interesting failure -- it sagged badly in the middle, and only picked up in time to say "continued in the movies". Pantsu was probably the most memorable of the characters, rather than either of the mains.

The thing that got me about the cultural assumptions was the way Saki's friends called themselves NEETs, when on the other side of the Pacific, they'd be called founders.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

View Original Postchazthesilencer wrote:Saki has a very...Elmo-like charm to her. Am I alone in thinking that?

Strange similarity you've found there. However, it isn't as strange as this:

[Edit] Okay, maybe that last one operates only on a visual level... or not at all.

As soon as I saw the Saki/Elmo comparison pic I couldn't resist composing some comparison shots for other Eden of the East characters. However, there are probably more similarities with other Seasme Street characters that I'm not aware of.

Also, I've been watching Code Geass R2 since last Monday. The first three episodes annoyed me greatly, but since episode six I've stopped caring about what the show could be and just enjoyed the battles/humour. Still, can't help but feel like this show would go on forever if it didn't have to stop to introduce new characters and kill others off.
Be very, very quiet - I'm back.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Just another excuse to watch STRIKE WITCHES again. Today is Erica and Ursula Hartmann's birthday!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Return to “Anime and Manga”