[CYOA] Eva ZORK

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Combs » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Hooray for writing myself into a corner. Mods, lock please.
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Or, I'll take over. COUP DE TAT!!!!!!!! :mwahaha: :bigguns:

You take the core, than commit seppuku.

You wake up in Hell. The spirits jeer at you and deny entry. You still have the core. What do you do?
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 pm

>EAT CORE
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

You absorb the Angel's soul, causing your eyes to turn red and giving you a force field.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 pm

>AT FIELDO ZENKAI

...wait, I just realized. What did you commit seppuku with? I didn't see any swords lying around. ^_^
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I used my penis.

Your A.T. Field destroy the gates of Hell, allowing entry. The spirits escape into the real world. Nice job.
/hj

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Call the Ghostbusters
View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:I used my penis.

I just knew someone was going to say that
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah, I was just thinking "Why did he quadruple-post? Maybe TehDonutKing had something mixed in with one of his round pastries, like shrooms or crack." :hitthetable:

Anyway.
>WHO YOU GONNA CALL GHOSTBUSTERS

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm

The GhostBusters are busy, so they send Luigi instead.
/hj

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:The GhostBusters are busy, so they send Luigi instead.

Who the hell is Luigi? Well if the GhostBusters are busy why not just get Brief from PSG.
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Suck up all the ghosts with the Poltergust 3000.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Or you can become the badass you were destined to be with your crazy red eyes and your A.T Field and kick their arse!
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

[CYOA] NGE Wild West ZORK

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I thinking of doing a CYOA, but that would mean I would need to choose a character, which, I don't know which to choose from. So, when I was roaming around the forums, I saw some random stuff about NGE taken to the Wild West, and I said, "Hm, It'd make a good ZORK." So, here it is (Keep in mind that it will be taken place in the Wild West, but the events of the NGE story still happen [example: because of Second Impact, Pakistan and India go to nuclear war. Now, since this is the Wild West, lets change that to a more Civil War themed... war). Let us begin:

You are on your black mare, overlooking a small town from a cliff. Judging from the position of the sun, it appears to be 6:00. You are famished

By your side is your Rapier (depending on how the story goes, you will see why), your Hickcock Revolver on your belt, and a .44 Winchester Carbine hanging on your back, 30 rounds each firearm. What will you do?
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Return to “Role-Playing Related”