Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Ryousanki King
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ryousanki King » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:07 am

Dumbest dream? Beating all of Super Mario World, completing every castle with Yoshi. Why is that dumb and not cool?

Because Yoshi isn't coded for the castles; you leave him outside. :cry:
Currently: Working on some comics + Photoshopping some new avatars

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:38 pm

Ryousanki King wrote:Dumbest dream? Beating all of Super Mario World, completing every castle with Yoshi. Why is that dumb and not cool?

Because Yoshi isn't coded for the castles; you leave him outside. :cry:

I think that's cool.

I once had a dream where Suiseiseki was growing pot. I don't know how dumb it was, I can't remember much of it.

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:13 pm

My dumbest dream was in kindergarten where I dreamt that the Disney charachter Dumbo went evil. That scared me a lot.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:27 pm

That the eva forums were down.....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:08 pm

I once deamt that Jesus Christ retuned while I was hanging out in a slummy Chuck E. Cheese. I exited the building only to find a lonely overcast world filled with pencil-scribbled tornadoes and massive power plants that emerged from ocean inlets. Inhabiting the city was a gaggle of gigantic, brightly colored parade balloon dinosaurs, one of which ate one of my cousins. My cousin was so distraught over having been eaten that she proceeded to kill herself by way of seppuku while perched beside a streetside sewer outlet/dirty swimming pool. After the disemboweling, she sank slowly like a wad of paper towels until she was out of sight, only to float back to the surface as a decapitated basset hound.

Can you imagine? A dream about the rapture. That's dumb.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:12 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:I once deamt that Jesus Christ retuned while I was hanging out in a slummy Chuck E. Cheese. I exited the building only to find a lonely overcast world filled with pencil-scribbled tornadoes and massive power plants that emerged from ocean inlets. Inhabiting the city was a gaggle of gigantic, brightly colored parade balloon dinosaurs, one of which ate one of my cousins. My cousin was so distraught over having been eaten that she proceeded to kill herself by way of seppuku while perched beside a streetside sewer outlet/dirty swimming pool. After the disemboweling, she sank slowly like a wad of paper towels until she was out of sight, only to float back to the surface as a decapitated basset hound.

One must wonder what freud would have to say about that.
New Signature Policy

It all returns to nothing...

Light of the Dawn
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Light of the Dawn » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:15 pm

I dreamt once that I was looking at myself in front of the mirror and I had a bread and a mustache and right after that my mom entered the room with my 18 year old sister (which I don't have) and told me that she has a birthday or something... And then I had to bake a cake, though I didn't know how and in the end I made a chicken cookies instead. And everyone liked them.
I don't remember more details, but this dream was just... WTF.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:16 pm

Light of the Dawn wrote:I dreamt once that I was looking at myself in front of the mirror and I had a bread and a mustache and right after that my mom entered the room with my 18 year old sister (which I don't have) and told me that she has a birthday or something... And then I had to bake a cake, though I didn't know how and in the end I made a chicken cookies instead. And everyone liked them.

Whoa. That sounds really weird. So many meanings in that.
New Signature Policy

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:25 pm

Light of the Dawn wrote:I dreamt once that I was looking at myself in front of the mirror and I had a bread and a mustache and right after that my mom entered the room with my 18 year old sister (which I don't have) and told me that she has a birthday or something... And then I had to bake a cake, though I didn't know how and in the end I made a chicken cookies instead. And everyone liked them.

WTF is right
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Light of the Dawn
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Light of the Dawn » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:26 pm

Legend of the Past wrote:

Whoa. That sounds really weird. So many meanings in that.

Probably had weirder, though I don't remember them.
()

Ryousanki King
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ryousanki King » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Ornette wrote:I think that's cool.

Oh, it was cool...but at the same time, it was the dumbest dream I ever had (either I don't remember them or, for the most part, my dreams tend to be badass). This particular one sucked because I wanted to use Yoshi in the castle the next morn (this was way back when SNES was the only console that people ever really bought).
Currently: Working on some comics + Photoshopping some new avatars

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:10 pm

Now I'll show you all how dumb a dream can really be!

I've tried very hard to forget the dumbest dream I've had, but I can't it's just that dumb, so dumb that I'm not going to talk about it in this topic.

But I will tell you all about several dreams I had that were about half as dumb as the one I'm thinking of which put everything else here to shame.

I dreampt that I was looking for some leftover steaks to eat. I couldnt find them in the fridge and then my mom said I needed to get dressed
to go to a wedding. She wanted me to wear this really dorky looking red tuxedo with a cable running through the crotch area for some reason. I
said no and went as I was. The people from Resavoir dogs and the Gantz sphere were all there for some reason. Some hot looking blond girl was sitting on the couch in her underwear. I went over to sit by her. Turns out she used to be Mike, he decided to get a sex change so he took a bath with special sex changing soap. Anyway girl mike put her foot up on my crotch which turned me on so I had to close my eyes and chanted over and over again "remember the truth! remember the truth! Remember the truth!" the truth being that mike used to be a loud hairy dirty looking dude that I wouldnt want to get with even if he did turn into a hot chick. I'm pretty sure the dream ended after that.

In one I was the T-1000, and my target was a ghost kangaroo. You see the kangaroo got ghostified by those
ghosts from the grudge and was going around turning other people into ghosts by having sex with them. The ghost kangaroo wanted to do it to me too, but I was the T-1000 so I morphed all sorts of blades out of my body and when he tried to do it he got all chopped up.

I dreampt some frozen ve3gitables and a pizza asked me for help because they were looking for someone. I helped the frozen vegetibles and a pizza find a black grey alien. It was in a fridge somewhere but I don't remember what the deal was with that.

I dreampt that the dead sea scrolls were on a healthy cracker and it predicted a series of catastrophys that happened in my dream. The dream started out with a bunch of pod people emerging from a cave to invade and assimalate the human race. They were controlled by a white ferret that sat on the shoulder of the chief pod person. I used my physics controlling roller blades to escape them. But then they found lillith and adam from evangelion. Adam didnt want anything to do with them but they used Lillith to make 3rd impact, but something went wrong and she made a black hole that destroyed everything. I used the roller blades to go back in time several days to stop it. Several days ago the pod people were taking over but the only person who knew about them was my communications teacher professor geloti. When I found her she had fallen asleep at the wheel of her car. Lucky her the pod people werent about to assimalate someone in heavy traffic. I woke her up by honking the horn. Then she showed me the dead sea scrolls cracker. For some reason I told her I didn't believe her even though I did and then we went off to fight the pod people and the dream ended

I dreampt that kaworu from the gainax pages (not the actual Kaworu, a guy who uses his name a screenname on gainaxpages) came from poland to try to work on our manga project. But then we got attacked by the clown from IT, I had to turn into a combat cyborg to fight him. But he had gotten stronger since the last time we fought, even after impaling him multiple times on metal spikes he kept on coming but somehow I beat him.After that I got a special skylight in my room, where clouds would fall out of the sky and hit me in the face. The It clown was snooping around looking for revenge, but I was so intimidating he decided not to and ran off somewhere. After that my dream became a musical I was the terrifying and misunderstood phantom mosquito man. I had insect eyes and had a big rusty metal pipe I used as a weapon and also used it to impale the base of the necks of dbz characters to suck out their blood. Eventually I was caught and after I did a musical number about being caught I pried the bars open with my mosquito pipe and escaped with the lead female character in a dramatic phantom mosquito man sort of way.

And most recently I dreampt the girl gremlin from the second gremlins movie tried to get it on with me, but it didn't work because i was too big.

There, now I bet you all feel like your brains melted from all those stupid dreams! Take that :o
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:42 am

Discovering a door I hadn't noticed before on the upstairs landing, stepping though into a new bit of house, wandering through it and thinking "the eaves need replacing and the staircase needs repainting, and this is going to cost a packet :( ."
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:34 am

playing super mario 64 and falling into a black abyss of doom. in BOB-OMB BATTLEFIELD.

...oh wait, i think that really happened to me.
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:13 am

Defectron, your dream disturb me. :?
New Signature Policy

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:02 am

Titus wrote:That the eva forums were down.....

Must have been a long dream.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:06 am

That MR. Rogers killed BArney with a shot gun.

Theirs a reason no one causes trouble in Mr Rogers Neborhood son.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:42 am

I've found that falling asleep next to the TV running gives my dream background music. It's amusing to an insane extent.
New Signature Policy

Shadow Blaziken
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Shadow Blaziken » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:12 am

I fell asleep with the TV on nearby once, and I had a dream where One Piece characters were fighting Fat Albert characters.
Last edited by Shadow Blaziken on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:01 am

Dreams are usually dumb as a rule. Just this morning, a pal tried to call and wake me up while I somehow dreamt, not fully asleep, that if I answered I wouldn't get a pony.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”