Ten Pin Bowling

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Ten Pin Bowling

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:16 am

This happens to be my favourite non contact sport.

I was wondering if anyone enjoyed watching or playing ten pin bowling?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:26 am

Er...is there any difference between this and "regular bowling?", if not then yeah, i ocasionally play with my friends...

*scores like 100 at the most, usually around 70, ><*

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:31 am

Ten Pin bowling and Bowling ( as americans called it ) are the same.

My average score is about 130, but if I am on a "roll" ( when i am in the zone) I can get up to about 175
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby drinian » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:13 pm

I'm a terrible bowler, but I blame it on being raised on duckpins, the REAL way to bowl.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:31 pm

I thought that was how you play bowling... what's the difference?
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:49 pm

I used to be on a bowling team when i was like 10, i can't say my score has improved much :P but i can get 120 most of the time. There used to be a bowling ally down the street from me, but it moved last summer and now I'm sad cus i wana go bowling again lol.
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:22 pm

We used to have this bowling alley in our town, till we had this massive snow storm and the roof collapsed.

Anyways, they used to have all night bowling, and I'm not a huge fan (I always felt really weird, standing out there in those funky shoes, holding huge balls and throwing them down an alley to hit a bunch of giant sticks. :D ) but someone invited me one night.

Yeah, I sucked. I just like watching it go down the lane...thats the best part...

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:46 pm

I bowl occasionally. It is a lot of fun especially with friends. It's pretty relaxing and it's good sport that you can get guys and girls to participate in.

I also like to shoot pool although my skills have degraded since graduating from college.
Alex D.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:57 pm

I remember the first time we went bowling with you TS. It was either my bday or yours... can't remember. I think you won tho...

BTW, the last time i went bowling was in a flash of drunken boldness crying over lily, guttered 4 of the 5 balls i threw... The 5th, never even landed in my lane(which was some random family's lane - I just grabbed a few balls, shouted at the cruel world over a broken heart and threw them), instead, it went 2 lanes down, hit the floor, then went into the gutter.

I guess I suck now...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:25 pm

Any sport you can play while drunk and with pepperoni dangling from your mouth is a-ok with me.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:42 am

You should try neon bowling. It's a bit on the trippy side but by the time you are done with a set you don't care about your score because all the flashy neon lights rock.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:45 pm

i beleive thats called rock N bowl or something of the like
Mr. Bud

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:32 am

That would make for a really trippy game of bowling....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

poetic_assassin
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby poetic_assassin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:42 pm

What?

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:27 pm

yay, bowling!!

my high score is in the range of 230 or so. WITHOUT bumpers, mind you. :)

my only gripe is that no one has stepped up and actually made a GOOD bowling video game. unless camelot suddenly decides to make a super mario bowling or whatever. *shrug*
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:04 pm

Bowling games? What's next, reality T.V the (MMORPG) game, for Xbox 360 and PC only huh?

I can't believe people actually play games like that...

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:08 pm

Hey man survivor xbox kicks ass!
Mr. Bud

Seele 08

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”