[Fic] NGM: Neon Genesis METAL! ( Spoilerz ahead, YAY!)

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

[Fic] NGM: Neon Genesis METAL! ( Spoilerz ahead, YAY!)

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Ooh well, I'm planning on starting my own fanfic in a little while. It will be set in RoE but it's viewed from an unique perspective.

So, be ready for a story,
a journey which is about to begin,
to furfill one's final deathwish
and to stop SEELE
for badassery it is going into action...

EVA-UNIT 04, Harborere of the Metal Soul!
http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=9237
Go here, and read the story in which UNIT-04 finally shines!

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:49 pm

sounds very promising

looking forward to it
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am

Characters in NGM #1

Eddy"del Morta" Young
Protagonist of the story, a tall guy with brown hair and a pair of glasses. For his size, he's rahter muscled and also a quick thinker. He is ussually friendly, but he likes to make a sharp, sarcastic joke sometimes.
He's gotten his nickname because of his father, who was until his demise four years ago, a famous Gituarist. Eddy learned playing it from him and is considered one of the best in school. Eddy's favorite music is anything that has a guitar in it, but he favors nu-metal above the other kinds of rock.
Eddy is the test pilot for the newly developed EVA, UNIT-04.

Ultimate Multi-purpose Decisive Weapon: Evangelion UNIT-04
The new Evangelion Unit. The second unit to ever get a S2 engine installed. The Brother-Unit of Unit-03.
It's construction takes place at Nerv's Second Branch, Nevada.
According to some sources, Uniy-04 needs to be reffered at as male, because it harbors the soul of a man, instead of a woman.
At the commander's request, Unit-04 is colored silver with shades of black and red, making it the Eva with the most style according to the Second Branch's employees.

Commander Yogohutsa Ikari.

The commander of the first and second branches of Nerv. The twin- brother of Gendo Ikari. A nice person, who always says what he thinks. He enjoys life and his motto is carpe diem. Further information is thusfar unknown.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 am

again, sounds very fun

the idea of Gendo having a twin brother is a particularly intriguing idea altogether, I have to say
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm

It was a sight to behold. Even if you lived all you life here, you knew one thing for sure: the view would never bore you. Huge fields filled with deseert, a clear blue sky and old remains of mountains. It was simply put beautifull.

Eddie felt lucky everyday for being able to walk in this landscape, on his way to school. It was a routine of his to check out the east everyday. What an inspiration. I should write a song 'bout it, he thought.

His thoughts were then ripped apart by the high noise he heard. It was a girl's voice, and she was yelling at him. Eddie had to think twice before he knew that she said they had to hurry up. He ran towards the top of the hill where she was standing, Olivia. The girl that he had the weirdest encounter ever with. Four years ago, he had bought some ice-cream, he was counting his change when it suddendly was taken by a girl. The girl ran away with the money, Eddie running behind her. After half an our she said that she had enough of the game and gave him his nickel back.

C'mon dreamy, olvivia said, were gonna be real late if you don't come along!
His dreams were now finnally gone and Eddie grunted something that couldn't be heard for being awkaned that rude.

At the beginning of the night, when Eddie was already home for some hours, he was called to the base, Nerv's second branch. When he arrived there, he went immediatly to the commander's office, as instructed. There, he saw his boss, Commander Yogohutsa Ikari sitting in his fauteuil with his feet on the desk, reading a magazine featuring some guys of a band named Slipknot on the cover.

What was the sudden distress call for, Eddie asked.

Nuthin'much my friend, it was just that I wanted to show to Ed-kun. The commander replied in his half-slang English.

And what would that-

This, the commander said.

A big screen behind the commander popped up, it played some scenes of a Purple giant, fighting an ugly monster with tentacles.

I guess that's Eva-Unit-01 eh? Eddy whispered

It is indeed my friend. Today we received this footage from my brother, Gendo over at Headquarters.

So, I guess that is the famous prototype for the one here, ain't it?? Eddy said.

True, there are in fact but two differences between that guy and this one.
1: Our unit has no need for a stupid cable sticking out of it's back.
I already knew that one, sir...
Yeahyeah, just lemme speak out, kay?
2: Our unit looks waay better then that purple piece of a Dinky-toy!
All eddie could do was let out a big sigh once he heard that. He didn't dare to facepalm in front of his commander, who took that as a insult.

Anyways, the commander said, do you care for a Ed-kun?
I'm a minor sir, Eddie said, and smirked at the same time..
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the commander said.
Anyways, goodnight Ed-kun. Tommorrow we will have you do some tests.
Ok, sir.

And with that, Eddie went to his house once again.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:07 pm

interesting and cute at the same time

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 am

View Original PostGasmaskAvenger wrote:interesting and cute at the same time

The cute thing is going to change... But thanks!

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 pm

The next day, Eddie was walking together with Olivia to school as usual, until they noticed something strange. A guy was getting beaten up by several not to nice looking people. Eddie knew they were from here so Eddie rushed towards the scene and proceeded to kick the nearest guy in the back.
Startled at the sudden downfall, which went with a scream, of their mate, the people turned around, looking really angry at Eddie

Suddeendly, a lanky guy separated himself from the group and burst out in laughter

So, he said with his crackling voice, "del morta" actually saves people as well...

Well, mister DeathGoth or whatever the kind of freak you actually are, you can have this little wimp. He's been tamed by us already, just for you...

With those words, the group turned around, picked their fallen fellow up, and they walked away!

Olivia yelled, bastards! Dare come back once,'kay, then we'll have a little talk!!!
Don't say that Olivia, Eddie said, I don't want'em to go after you.
Could you come here for a sec please, this guy is hurt pretty bad.

Yeah, I guess we gotta bring him to the hospital, Olivia grunted.

You go ahead, to school Eddie said. You really can't afford missing a lesson, and somebody needs to notify the teacher that I'm away. Too bad that I have to wait to meet the new teachrer, but yeah, shit happens!

Ok then, Olivia said... Too bad that both our phones are dead... But yeah, That's what we'll have to do then.

Kay, see ya tomorrow Eddie said, as after this, I'd better get my ass to the base for those tests.

Yeah, good luck, See Ya Olivia yelled at him as she ran away.

A darkened room.

Yogohutsa sat in the middle behind a desk. Arms crossed over and a small light from below to light up his face. He was surrounded by SEELE monoliths.

So, now that your branch is under our complete control, thy shall proceed as we want you to, The monolith with the number 01 on it spoke.

What yer'plannin'on doin'with mah baby, Yogohutsa asked

It has a S2 core installed. Those are not supposed to be there. Only the Units from Mark. 06 and further on may posses such a wonderfull artifact.

So, what's dem plan? Yogohutsa contiuned.

We'll have you and the entire staff relocate themselves under Second Branch where UNIT-03 is constructed. We'll have First Branch blow itself up along with UNIT-04.

But, you can't do that! Yogohutsa shouted
And, what about UNIT-03???

We've taken care of that buisness already. Dont worry about that.
A monolith with the number 03 on it answered.

You people are dem most horrible ones I evah met in mah life, Yogohutsa said. I can't leave my citizens just alone. What if I refuse to listen?

Then you'll be blown up along with everyone else, the answer was.
Justabide to our laws and everything shall be alright!

You're dimissed now.

Test Room

As Eddie walked in, he heard a ferious scream and suddenly felt the pain of a cat klinging in his right leg, trying to actually hurt Eddie.

As Eddie stood there, powerless and almost having to scream because of the severe pain the cat did.

Suddendly a voice with a thick German accent spoke;

Jawohl, get auf mein pilot!

Jahwohl heard the voice of his master, and left Eddie's leg alone.

Wilkommen, young hehr Eddie.

Hello dr Fitzgerald.

I apologize for mein cat being so peinlich.

Doesn''t matter, sir.

Are you ready fhr the test?

Anytime, sir.

Ok, I'll call dr. Dimmu and dr. Borgir. Then we can begin your first actual test with EVA-04.

Ok, i'll go ahead and change into my plugsuit.

Ein great idea.

After the doctors arrived, Eddie climbed into the entryplug which was then inserted into the EVA.

As the cockpit filled with LCL, Eddie thought by himself, this place is really nice, but it could use a little music.

After the test, Eddie went home once again. Fitzgerald was making the last calculationsv as Yogohutsa came in his room.

Ah, Yogohutsa. We need zu sprechen about Eddie. His synch rtio is exceedingly high for a first te-

That can wait, we gotta hurry up now!

I need to discuss important matters with ye! meet me at mah office. Our lifes are in danger!

To be continued

Maybe some fanservice next time!

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

quick tip: When writing/typing out dialogue, please put quotation marks around the actual dialogue to note that its dialogue. It would certainly help and make it much easier to read.

aside from that, a good chapter. pretty intriguing altogether

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 am

Ok, I'll remember tht one, thanks for the tip!

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"Ok, ich have understood ze situation, commander", Stein said. "I'll begin to do my part of the preparations as well."
"Thanks to you, Stein-kun, we might e able to not have dem'SEELE bastards their goals furfilled" Yogohutsa replied.
"Let's not waste any more time, Stein."
"Yessir!"

3 Weeks Later

Eddie went from school on his way to Mangus. He met the guy when he was beaten up by some goons. Because Eddie jumped in, Mangus was saved and he befriended Eddie afterwards.
Eddie knew though, that Mangus wouldn't feel ever at ease, not even with his friends around him. The boy was so nervous that it scared even Eddie alsmost off.
"I should find a way to make him feel more at ease", was the thought that razed through his mind.

There was Mangus. Waiting for Eddie.
When Eddie arrived, he greeted him, not even looking him in the eyes.
"What are you 'fraid of, Mangus?" Was all Eddie could ask.
"Well, the hunchbacked boy replied, I'm just not as confident as the great pilot of the EVA that's constructed here."

"That's bullshit, and you know it Mangus..."
"Yeah but still-"
"Why can't even YOU see me apart from the EVA?"
"You of all beings should be able to see that I'm also a person!"
"I'm-"
"I'll catch ya later, when you've regained some sense!!!"
With those words Eddie walked away, unaware of what was going to happen...

Eddie went home, brushed is teeth and went to bed.
He was Sleeping already an hour, when he was suddendly awkoen by the pain of chains being put around his wrists. Eddie opened his eyes to look around, but all he could see was a helmeted head, with the NErv logo on it, before his eyes closed again.

"Target captured, report to Commander Ikari Yogohutsa immediatly that we succesfully injected the stuff. It should keep his eyes shut for at least ten hours."

And so, eddie went. Taken away by the strange helmeted men towards the Nerv-base. Not knowing that he was soon to be send on his first and las mission....

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 pm

"Okay then, I has it understood"
"Hurry, Stein you're the last component in our plan"
"Yessir" was the last thing Yogohutsa heard from the com-link before it was shut-off. Deep in his heart, Yogohutsa knew he wouldn't speak ever again to Stein. "Wat a sad ending of a long friendship", he thought within himself. He then began thinking about his past, his former career and his good friend Stein as the train brought him further and further away from his former office, his friends and his home. Yogohutsa sat, and had to force himself not to cry. Things would change much and in an unpleasant from now on...

Eddie was at Olivia's house, eating dinner.
He and Magus had been invited to her birthday party and were now the guests of honor, due to being Olivia's only "real" friends. Eddie was enjoying his meal. He had talked to lots of people and was enjoying himself.
Olivia came to him, asking; "Shall we sit alone on the roof for a little while now"?
Of course, eddie agreed and went with her upstairs. The other guests looked at the two, and one of them came to Olivia's mother, saying I think-
"The mother interrupted her by saying "I already know". And then smiled.

On the rooftop, Olivia and Eddie sat, close to each other and their hands nearly touching each other.
Olivia grabbed his hand.
"I need to tell you something very impor-"

Her voice was lost in the sudden noise. People screamed and sounds of stuff being broken was heard. Before Eddie could react, he was hit hard in the back of his head and everything went black.

Inside, Nerv's second command base, Stein grinned. It worked...

Eddie woke up. He sat immediatly upright and hitted his head in the process.
"Where am I?"Flashed trough his eyes, before he realized that in front of him was a very familiair set of instruments. He was in EVA-04!

Eddie wanted to say something but before he could a screen popped up, with Stein's face on it.

Eddie watched, suprised and schocked could only yell
"What the hell am I doing here"?

Stein replied with "That's a long story mein freund."
"But at ze very least, let me expplain what's goin on here."

As Stein began talking, Eddie was schocked to hear that the party he attended was a dream expressing his true desires. It had been done by Stein to make him able to synch with EVA-04 for a very long time, without getting exhausted. He was even more shocked to hear about the current situation. The fact that SEELE had intended to blow the base and the surrounding city with all it's inhabitants up made him rather mad. Eddie leraned about the things that had taken place in Tokyo-3 and that it was hs mission to help the people there to prevent SEELE from having their goals succeed. After tthis, eddie had to pop up a window, which listed his equipment:

EVA-04 with modified armor, allowing for travel on land and in water.
The "Guitar", heavy assault type shockwave weapon
One set of Progressive blades MK3. in lower-arm armor
One set of Progressive ninjatos MK1 in lower leg-armor.
Standard issue Pellet Rifle with 2000 bullets
Dual pistols with Progressive bullets in Shoulder-pylons
AT-Field amplification device "Trenchcoat".

"That's all there is to it." Stein said.
"Have you understood everything clearly, Eddie?"
"Yessir"

"Good, then the time to go has now come." "You know where to go".

With those words, Stein pressed the button.
"Don't you dare worrying about Olivia." "She's safe."
"Goodbye, mein freund"

With those words, the explosion took place and the earth trembled. So id the water and so did the sky. A huge cross erected in the sky.

As Eddie made his EVA get up, he watched it.
Eddie saluted one final time and then turned around, starting to accelerate east.
"I'll furfill your final deathwish, that's a promise Dr. Stein Franken Fitzgerald."..

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Eva-04 Finally reached the ocean. After leaped through farmers lands, while trying to avoid hitting someone and litterally crashing into a city, it was finally time to take the dive. Eddie looked at the cameras showing the view behind him. A ravaged piece of landscape would be the last thing he would see of his homecountry, the USA, in quite a while.

Eddie made the EVA walking in the water and once it's depth was good enough, he made two panels in the back of the leg armor slide out, only to reveal a set of propellors and turbines, that began thrusting him forth.

Meanwhile, at SEELE's...

A group of monoliths had just finished talking to Gendo Ikari. Everything was according to their scenario, save for one detail: It had been discovered that EVA-04 wasn't destoyed and now practically invisible.
"We have to find it" a monolith carrying the number five spoke
"It'll cause more trouble then we could ever imagine" Said a monolith carrying the number eight
"And the costs to repair everything it destroyed."I nearly have a heart-attack everytime I see the bill the UN send us, the third monolith, with number 6 on it.
"SILENCE LADS" spoke the booming voice of their leader, Keel Lorenz, owner of monolith number 1
"We'll keelhaul that little pest, me mateys, no worries about it"
"And afterwards, we'll drink us a bottle of rum"
The other members saw fit by responding with a huge "AAAARGH"

In a lonesome buildingin the city of Dallas , right next to the path of destruction caused by EVA-04 sat young man. He was nearly bald, despite his young age and smoked a siggarette.
All of a sudden, he stood up and began calling someone.
"I found where it'll land, he said to the other person on the phone." "C'mon, call the other people, we're gonna pay a visit to my home-country to say hi it."
And then, the person hang up and began packing his stuff, for a craqzy trip, towards the remnants of a small country, once known as The Netherlands...

The Fourth Evangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby The Fourth Evangelion » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm

The water.
It was cold outta there for sure, and very dark too.
At one mile below sea level, Eddie was sure glad that he wasn't outside, but in his comfy pilot seat, listening to an European band known as Finntroll.
Due to the noise of the screaming men and their crazy instruments, Eddie didn't note the alarm that was going off.
All of a sudden, something bumped into EVA-04, sending Eddie backwards.
"Shit, what's happening to me?" was all he could say before getting hit another time.
On the cameras, he could see the grotesque shadow that had just smashed into him. One eye was present, glowing a faint orange.
Eddie decided to counterattack it, but before he could land a punch with the EVA's right fist, the being evaded him, swimming to a level above Eddie.
All of a sudden, the yellow eye started glowing brighter, and then more eyes appeared. Bcause the creature was above him, Eddie could clearly see tentacles appearing from the creature.
Eddie wasted no time and drew two knives out of their storage places in the lower- leg armor. Eddie thrusted forward, flinging himself at the creature.
Before he managed coming closer to it, the being had grabbed him with to of his tentacles and proceeded to bring EVA-04 to it's mouth.
Just before it could bring it's now revealed mandibles into EVA-04's mouth, Eddie brought the daggers into the sides of the beast, causing it to retreat. The being winced in pain and let out a huge scream. Blood was spouting from it, attracting big fish like sharks and Barracuda's to it, who then proceeded to eat the monster. Eddie took his chanche and made his guess. He stabbed with both eyes in the eye that glowed the most. As Eddie had predicted, it turned out to be the being's very core, causing it to implode in a big bloody cloud of blood and flesh, attracting even more fish.
Eddie then realized that he had won his first real battle. Proud of himself, he tried to continue. This time another thing rushed by and he barely dodged it. Eddie saw the origin of the fast thing: A big submarine, all black and bearing a big logo on it's side. Under the logo, there was a single word, in capitalized letters; SEELE. Lights were shining upon the EVA's surface, highlighting it in a dark ocean. Eddie dodged another torpedo and took out his pellet rifle. Eddie fired and a big explosion was the result. Eddie made the EVA raise it's AT-field, protecting it from the blast.
To his horror, Eddie saw that there hadn't been a human on the ship. It was completeley mechanical. With this knowledge, Eddie continued his journey once again.
"Why was there an angel first and then that submarine?"
That was the question that would fill his mind for a long time, as EVA-04 manouvred through the ocean calmly, maintaining it's own course throuh the use of the auto-pilot...

Return to “Fanfiction”