[CYOA]Nagisa Kaworu Raising Project

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:51 pm

B) Lie and excuse it as some nonsense.

If someone accused me of being an alien, I would be equally alarmed. A good cover.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

I want A.

But since it won't win out, D I guess.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

A short update, since I feel bad about leaving you guys, but today's choice will cause....plot branching!!! :D))

I stared at the three of them, who seemed to be silently debating with each other how to respond.

Rei started, "The truth is-"

She's interrupted by Kaworu, "Actually, Mari is probably just trying to throw you of-" There was an explosion heard in the distance, and Tokyo 3's alarms went off.

Shinji sighed in relief, which made me even more suspicious, but no time for that now. "Alright, due to the circumstances, I need one of-no, two of you guys to keep watch over these girls. And take them and PenPen to shelter of course. We have an Angel attack."

Now...who to take and who to leave? Shinji, Asuka, Kaworu, Rei...who should face this Angel?
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Anno has perfected the side boob --Gendo'sPapa

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Leave Asuka and Rei to guard them while Shinji and Kaworu venture forth into glorious battle~~! :D

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

Can't Nerv just send the JSSDF on a pratice run of "kill everyone" on Mari's house? They've gone from a pleasant side story to a noose around the entire plot's throat.

As for who should be the suesitter's, Rei and Kaworu. I'm reluctant to put Rei back in Unit 00 so quickly, and Asuka's had to deal with the Mari's enough as it is. Wait, make it Asuka and Kaworu go to fight the angel, instead. I don't think they've even been properly introduced. Next time you need a suesitter get a background character like Fuyustuki, Keel, or that obnoxious guy who built Jet Alone to do it.

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Considering they're short on time, getting such a backround character and explaining the situation is impractical.

That, and without knowing what their deal is, I wouldn't let the Makinami's anywhere near NERV.
J_Faulkner, be warned that some of your statements could be construed as ad hominem attacks. -- Priceless, eternal irony

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 am

Well that's for next time. For now, have Rei and Shinji take care of the Maris, while Kaworu and Asuka . . . Wait, which angel will they be fighting, and which evas are available?

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Obviously, they're unaware of the exact Angel right now, but the docked Eva's are 01, 00, and 02.

Sun Stealer
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Sun Stealer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Kaworu and Asuka tag-team special it is, then.

Doctor Memory
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Doctor Memory » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Asuka/Kaworu Forty-Seven: When you absolutely, positively got to kill every angel in Tokyo-3; accept no substitutes.
(Don't) Excuse Me UhClem, But You're (Not) Making the Doctor (Un)Happy.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Eh, I'll go with the crowd and say Asuka and Kaworu should fight the Angel. It'd be interesting to see how well (or not) they work together. Rei and Shinji get along pretty well, so they should go to the shelters with Pen-Pen and the Makinamis.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

AuraTwilight
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby AuraTwilight » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Kaworu and Asuka it is. Oh joy.
____

"Shinji-kun, Rei-chan, relocate and guard. Kaworu-kun, Asuka-chan, let's go!"

Gaining enthusiastic affirmatives from everyone but Rei, Misato took her team and left. Shinji, glancing at the tied up girls, started, "So do we untie them so we can walk, or do we carr-"

"Hi!" Mary poked her head out from out of the couch, cuing a screaming Ikari and an ashtray to her face. "Owww~! Hey, Ikari-kun, that was rude!"

Her children, indignant, nodded. "Yea, Shinji, you could've hurt someone!"

"Don't throw inside! Don't throw inside!"

Shinji instinctively recoiled. "Y-you're right, I'm-WAIT, why are you-how-wha?"

"Nevermind that right now, we have to save these girls! Help me untie them!"

Rei grabbed her by the wrist. "They are to remain in our custody."

Mary conceded and nodded with a smile. "Okay. By the way I already undid their knots while you two were talking to Misato."

The girls undid their ropes, hopped up and hugged their mother. Shinji, flustered, retorted, "But you were clearly-"

"Behind the couch you had my daughters sitting on, and you were distracted by business."

Rei raised her hand to pause Shinji, commenting, "Considering that the Makinami family appears to possess external AT Fields, it is nothing to be surprised by."

"Oh good, she knows. Girls, chin up."

Complying, the girls directed their gaze upward as the large Angel was about to step on the Katsuragi household....and was pushed over and made to trip in the direction of their house and others around it.

"Okay, girls, time to evacuate. You know the trill. It's time for Operation Omega Alpha Delta Beta Zeta Mega Ultra Super Electric Boogaloo." Maria grabbed Pen-Pen, Mary Rei, and Mari a blushing Shinji. Out the door they went.

---

"You have fought an Angel before?"

"Just some giant fish thing on the way here. Beat it all by myself though. Pretty cool huh?"

Kaworu continued to put on his plug suit, not commenting on what he really thought...

"Your killing power is quite impressive then, Asuka-san."

"Thanks! Too bad you guys were stuck in that Eva thing, or you would've heard a lot sooner."

"No offense, but the topic of destroying the Angels isn't one I am...entirely comfortable with."

"...Huh? Well, we're going to kill one right now, you dolt. Why are you a pilot if you can't handle the work?"

"It isn't that. Nevermind."

He would have to think of how to account for Asuka's presence on the battlefield. She didn't seem like she's have any room for compromise like the other Children...

A) See if she would anyway. Asuka seems nice enough, perhaps you can trust her.

B) You're in a pinch. You're going to have to kill the Angel to avoid rousing her suspicions.

C) Interrogate her more deeply on the subject before making your decision.

D) Fuck it. Incapacitate her and do as you will.

Deadbolt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Deadbolt » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm

B. I wanna see angel on angel action~

Halicat
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •