Character sheets for the post 3I RP

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Wed May 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I guess everyone needs true self insert sooner or later:

Name: Vincent

Other aliases you might go by in game: Vegeta 20XX, Vinny, any name that somehow plays off of Vincent (Vinmeister, Vinny Bobarino, Vinchenzo, etc.). God help you if you refer to him as "Murphy".

Physical description: 5'9"/175cm in height and 145lbs/66kg in weight, with blondish brown hair and blue eyes, one of which turns inward somewhat. After 3I, his eyes are straight, though he can turn his left eye inward on command. Is fairly thin and is somewhat lacking in upper body tone and strength, though he makes up for it with impressive leg strength.

Sex: Male

New form if applicable: Unchanged, other than his eye.

Special abilities: Vegeta 20XX is capable of copying powers (of the non-physical sense - he can't copy massive stingers or tentacles or anything like that) from fallen enemies. Like Phoenix, he used his access to the collective consciousness of humanity to gain enormous volumes of knowledge. His love of fighting games resulted in much improved fighting ability after 3I, as well as the ability to execute attacks and such that he normally wouldn't, to an extent (no superpowered planet destroying energy beams, for example). Furthermore, he can warp his body and limbs across long distances nearly instantaneously, allowing him to pass through solid objects and the like to reach another point, which he can either simply pass through or pave a way through. Finally, with great difficulty, he can amplify an enemy's negative emotions (fear, sadness, anger, etc) into horrifying pain, though this requires a great deal of effort and is rarely used. Vegeta 20XX can use his mastery of fighting game abilities (and gimmicks) to his advantage, such as beefing up into a more powerful form (such as Omega, Nightmare, Shin, Serious, Constipated, etc), though he can't remain like this permanently and leave him more vulnerable afterward. He can also detect when other are using their special abilities (example: Gaylord mimics a voice in the shadows, but Vegeta 20XX can tell that he's using his abilities in the process). Can also spontaneously generate a bicycle under any circumstances. Is also really fast.

Background: Vegeta 20XX comes from San Antonio, Texas, though he uses 3I as a conduit to respawn in Tokyo-3.

Personality: Vegeta 20XX has an extremely short temper and an powerful intolerance of stupidity. He is very confident in his intelligence and likes to prove it in the most opportune of scenarios. He can be rather funny at times and throws witty comebacks with gusto, though his quirkiness can sometimes be off-putting, and as such generally only makes friends with open minded people who look past his oddness.

Best strength: His ability to acquire enemy powers is quite possibly his best, though he can't hold onto ALL of them, and can't use them as well from the get-go. Vegeta 20XX's intelligence can be very useful at times, and his improved fighting abilities work well in his favor.

Worst weakness: His temper often gets the better of him, sometimes even endangering those around him. With his new abilities following 3I, an enraged Vegeta 20XX is a threat. He almost always insists that he is right, to the point of reacting violently upon the realization that he is wrong. He can also play right into enemy traps in his anger, and is a bit too trusting for his own good.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

Will likely appear at the end of the series or in the sequel in a Nightmare Fuel-ish sort of way:

Name: Geegus/Neo Geegus

Other aliases you might go by in game: None

Physical description: In neutral states, Geegus takes the form of a muscular humanoid male devoid of clothing and genitalia. He is silverish in color and possesses a metallic sheen.

Sex: None, though Geegus usually has the appearance of being male.

New form if applicable: Being a machine and therefore having no soul or AT Field, Geegus is mostly unaffected by Third Impact.

Special abilities: Geegus' main ability is the ability to perfectly mimic any other entity, using his liquid metal body structure to morph. Geegus can also mimic any other being's mannerisms, combat style, etc., in addition to appearance. With more effort, Geegus can also take on the hues of others (he normally only has to take the appearance and retains his silver sheen) to this effect.

Background: Geegus was created by a mad scientist named Damudo at some unknown point in the far future to kill people who participated in the World Heroes tournament. The effects of Instrumentality have far reaching effects and disrupt future and interdimensional events, even dissolving Damudo's AT Field and flinging his work and creations to the present. Hence, Geegus arrives in the post-Instrumentality world and waits for the opportunity to kill again. Geegus' brief contact with the collective human consciousness gave him knowledge of all of humanity, as well as their abilities, personalities, and fighting styles, allowing him to perfectly mimic ANY human being existing after Third Impact.

Personality: Geegus is completely devoid of personality and emotions, though he apparently takes the time to taunt the enemy with bodybuilder-like poses. Existing in the post-3I world has imbued Geegus with a rather sadistic and evil personality, however, making him all the more dangerous.

Best strength: His best strength is entirely dependent on the best strength of others - that is, if he takes a form of another, he inherits their best strength until he leaves this form.

Worst weakness: In a similar fashion, Geegus inherits his mirror's worst attribute along with his/her best. He later adapts to where he doesn't have to transform to use others' abilities, however.

Again, I might not even use him, but it'd be a good curveball to throw.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

sletia
Embryo

Re: Character sheets for the post 3I RP

•      
  •      

Postby sletia » Fri May 28, 2010 7:35 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:Name: Selbelis

Other aliases you might go by in game:

physical description: Pre instrumentality was a somewhat overweight girl with brown hair and a tatoo on her arm. Post instrumentality her human form is a woman with dark hair and wears a dark cloak. Mazoku form, like her fictitious master is simialer in form to a floating roscach ink blot.

Sex: F

New Form if applicable: New form is that of an obscure character from the slayers universe, Selbelis, the second in command of Hellmaster phibrizzo. Selbelis was never seen in the series since she was supposed to have died hundreds of years ago, the interpretation of her form is based entirely off what she believes it to be.

Special abilities:

Teleport

Energy blast

Fireblast

possession

flight

super streingth

shape shift

Astral body: If her physical form is destroyed, she also possesses an astral body, she may eventually resurface in the physical world if this is still intact.

Background: She was once a very bored human girl who lived in Nova Scotia. For a very long time she didn't think she belonged, and based on this jumped to the conclusion that she was the reincarnation of both Selbelis as well as the decepticon Barracade. After she returned from instrumentality she was recruited into the overlords army and assigned as the commander of one of the platoons under Lindquist von Spielberg. She believed the overlord was hellmaster phibrizzo, the presumed master of her former life and gladly obeyed. However she didn't understand why she was supposed to work under Lindquist von Spielberg, a god who is the supposed enemy of the mozoku. Due to this she harbors a deep resentment for her current commander.

Personality: Fanatically loyal to Hellmaster Phibrizzo (actually Naomi)

Best streingth: Powerful

Worst weakness: Trusts her master WAAAy too much!

OKAY I am NOT cool with this. You basically stole my identity and claimed it as an "NPC you made". No. I am a real fucking person. I am not OKAY with being roleplayed. Yes I am an otakukin and it's real creepy that you think you can take my personal information and beliefs and ROLEPLAY ME.
Yes I am the owner of sletia.livejournal.com and I am the one mocked on EncyclopediaDramatica. I can handle that. I can not handle the fact that you think you can just.. take who I am and make a character out of it.
I'm disgusted.
I'm not cool with this.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Fri May 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Umm...who exactly are you and what's this about?

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong here (the poster in question actually DOES do astral projection exercises and the like, for the record). I mean, if it's REALLY that big of a problem, you can PM me about it, since I am the (rather lenient) GM of this RP, just don't take it out on RP players in threads that don't need this kind of drama.

sletia
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sletia » Fri May 28, 2010 7:47 pm

View Original PostVegeta 20XX wrote:Umm...who exactly are you and what's this about?

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong here (the poster in question actually DOES do astral projection exercises and the like, for the record). I mean, if it's REALLY that big of a problem, you can PM me about it, since I am the (rather lenient) GM of this RP, just don't take it out on RP players in threads that don't need this kind of drama.

I am Selbelis. This is me. I am a real life person that goes by the name Selbelis or Sletia. This person took the information about me (I'm on encyclopediadramatica, etc.) and decided to make a character just like the real life me.

http://THAT WIKI/Otakukin#Sletia
http://sletia.livejournal.com/
I'm not cool with this.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Well, this certainly is quite the predicament. I'll leave those involved to sort it out amongst themselves, but note that I will be monitoring this and related threads to make sure nothing gets out of hand.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri May 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Well i never claimed it to be an original character, about half the npc's I use in here are either based off people I know or random people I run into on the internet. If you take offense at it I can take down the sheet and and any parts with the character in the story as she was used as kind of a throwaway character. Essentially I took some of the most interesting people I ran into on the net and made some throwaway characters based off em given that I wanted the world in the rp to have the feel of a world where people actually were able to choose their own forms.
Last edited by Defectron on Fri May 28, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

sletia
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sletia » Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:Well i never claimed it to be an original character, about half the npc's I use in here are either based off people I know or random people I run into on the internet. If you take offense at it I can take down the sheet and and any parts with the character in the story as she was used as kind of a throwaway character.

Uh, yeah, I take offense to it. How would you like it if I dug around online about you, gathered some information and post a character after you? It's creepy and disturbing!
Do I know you? Did it ever occur to you to, I don't know, ASK PERMISSION?
Last edited by sletia on Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not cool with this.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri May 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah well people do say I'm pretty creepy. But don't worry, I'm not unreasonable, I can see where your coming from so I'll do as you request.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

sletia
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sletia » Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:Yeah well people do say I'm pretty creepy. But don't worry, I'm not unreasonable, I can see where your coming from so I'll do as you request.

I have a right to know who you are and when I met you. Even book authors ask permission from friends and family to use their likeness in their novels.
I'm not cool with this.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm

We never formally met, this is stuff i happened to run into when I was board and lurked around an otakukin messageboard.

sletia
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sletia » Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:We never formally met, this is stuff i happened to run into when I was board and lurked around an otakukin messageboard.

Next time, ask a person before you decide to roleplay them, huh? It's awfully rude. And it scared the hell out of me.
I'm not cool with this.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm

sure, I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Edit: (all mentions of the character have been deleted from rp)

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

moving past that...event, lets resume this thread to its original intent :cool:

Name: Jessie

Other aliases you might go by in game: Shadow Warrior

physical description: Outside of her armor, a trademark long haired hairdo. Thin, regular skinned, somewhat busy but not to a big extreme. has decent legs.

Sex: Female

New Form if applicable: despite remaining physically unchanged, she now wears a set of pure black combat full body armor with a drastically redesigned, more evil version of the Team Rocket logo painted on the armor's shoulders and back body. has minor internal cybernetic implants.

Special abilities: slight superhuman speed and agility resulted from said implants

Background: Being the Evangelionverse equivalent of her Pokemonvese self, Jessie was one of three prominent members of Team Rocket, a rather infamous crime organization that wasn't well liked by other crime organizations. Although she had the good life alongside her partner in crime James and their Pokemon (READ: a genetically engineered race of beings created as a new form of pets for people to own, train and compete with) Meowth, a rare variant that was able to talk in human speech, things did not last after her boss Giovanni severed ties with main backer Seele due to him refusing to actually slaughtered innocents wholesale by invading Nerv to ensure Seele's version of Third Impact happening. While she and Meowth were away on an errand, Team Rocket HQ was bombed, killing almost everyone and horribly disfiguring both James and Giovanni. Without a job, her best friend badly injured and her former boss equally damaged, she took both of them under her wing, revealing her true malicious genuis and cunning by getting a job at a non-Seele sanctioned Bounty Hunters guild, repairing her friends (sans the unscathed Meowth, who was eaten as a result of the human trio's lack of funds and food), enhancing herself and even being able to gain funds in hope to rebuild Team Rocket as a far more menacing, demonic organization (despite her and her friends still retaining their past dopiness at certain occassions). Despite a delay due to Third Impact, Jessie's reign of cruelty strikes fears on those with bounties as she will viciously deal with her, especially with her contracts with both Avalon's government and Princess Tsang of the Jusynkyo springs.

Personality: Harsh, cold, slightly ditzy, conniving, sadistic, demented and very sadomasochistic. Has an undying craving of Pokemon as a result of having to eat Meowth with her two other human friends out of initial desperation (Something the Avalon government is unware of).

Best strength: Her ruthless intent of pursuing her bounties and keeping law in order for her commanders. Also, her extreme dedication, brutality and cybernetic enhancements also go hand in hand with her success.

Worst weakness: Her still being an over-the-top ditz as a throwback to her glory days in the original Team Rocket can make her open to attack. Her secret deviancy, fetishes and hunger could also be a huge weapon when exposed to Avalon's government.

Name: James

Other aliases you might go by in game: Beartrap Face. Dr. Jaws. Jaw Face.

physical description: fit and somewhat athletic and thin at the same time. (Had) periwinkle hair that only marginally resembled Rei's hairstyle but barely at all.

New Form if applicable: now bald. somewhat gaunt. has slight scars on his scalp. both his upper and lower jaws have now been replaced by a bloodstained, bear jaw-like contraption, though rumors have it that he still has his human jaws and that the bear trap mouth basically obscures his real jaws. Is dressed in a tattered black Team Rocket shirt, a tattered, bloodstained lab coat with the new, more sinister redesigned Team Rocket logo on its bac and tattered, blood stained jeans.

Special abilities: His bear trap mouth, speed and dementia.

Background: Jessie's longtime fellow partner in crime. Despite being a homosexual, he has a rather unusual and undocumented psychosexual relationship with Jessie for unknown reasons. He also worked at Team Rocket up until its explosion that horribly disfigured him and Giovanni. Thanks for Jessie's jobs, James got new aspects and things of him that not only fixed him up but also made him be able to embrace a darker side of him that he was too afraid to admit having. Now killing people with crude operations and other ghastly procedures. Like Jessie, he hopes to get Team Rocket back in the crime world, especially in the now Seeleless post Third Impact world, despite the fear of The Overlord coming and tearing them down as a possible threat to his worldwide conquest. He also shares Jessie's hunger of Pokemon meat.

Personality: Crazed. disillusioned. unpredictable. wild. carnivorous. violent. psychotic. jokey. weird.

Best strength: despite not being the most well-trained combat fighter out there, James' lunacy of perverse, murderous carnage makes him be a very dangerous and unpredictable enemy.

Worst weakness: Like Jessie, he still grasps hard on the past, especially when introducing himself before a fight alongside with Jessie.

Name: Giovanni

Other aliases you might go by in game: Shades. Gio the Heartless. Quiet Bastard Gio

physical description: tanned, fit.

New Form if applicable: Due to the bombing of Team Rocket HQ, his left arm and right leg were blown off, as well as that his head suffered second, third and even some forth degree burns, blinding him permanently (until thanks to Jessie, when he received artificial cybernetic eyes, though he now wears shades to hide that fact, as well as an artificial arm and leg to boot). a small portion of his cheek skin on both cheeks was severely burned to the point it had to be removed, though he has screws to hold the parts together. Although his face was somewhat disfigured and his hair was burned off, he wears a long haired wig to hide a lot of the disfigurement. He regularly wears a white business suit that has various paint spills of multiple colors on it to give it a chaotic appearance and look. Also wields very sharp and vicious custom made knives, as well as some backup switchblades in case he loses the other knives

Special abilities: superhuman sight, as well as that his artificial arm and leg also extorts plenty of abnormal strength.

Background: Formerly the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni once had a chummy (Albeit tension-filled) relationship with Seele, but once he backed out of sending his troops to kill everyone at Nerv HQ for Seele's sake to start Third Impact their way, they bombed him and HQ in response, costing him to lose his beloved Persian, as well as various aspects of his bodily self. Thanks to Jessie's jobs, he was able to get fixed up, albeit with a price of having to reinvent himself as a lackey to Jessie, as well as going from being a well organized crime boss to a sloppy criminal with aimless intent, despite his shared vision of rebuilding Team Rocket to strike fear into the Underground Crime world in the post-Seele, post-Third Impact world. Even with the threat of The Overlord ruining his plans, he has no fear of him, since the worst has been past him for a while now and that death isn't quite the most hideous fate he could suffer at this point.

Personality: Intelligent. Cold. Cunnious. Intricate. Loyal. Violent. Homicidal. Vicious. Slightly humorous and goofy at times (Despite it coming across as very disturbing and nasty rather than the harmlessness of years past). Unlike Jessie and James, he rather dislikes the taste of Pokemon, but refuses to stop his friends from doing so.

Best strength: His street fighting skills from his youth easily contributes to his brutal, brute tactics.

Worst weakness: Him hamming it up at times and his frequent mourning of his long dead Persian. Also can act very silly when in his own little world, leaving him open to attacks from outside forces.
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”