I was bored.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Oblivious
Lilith

I was bored.

•      
  •      

Postby Oblivious » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:28 am

So I made this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Magnum-Fang/geo.jpg

If you do not want a headache, do not concentrate on the blue lines.

Auto CAD lecture was over and I had time. I also had a webpage about sacred geometry open because I felt like researching it all of a sudden. This is the result.

This pic I drew has one flaw I know of. The outermost star is not subtended by a hexagram. It's supposed to be concentric hexagrams leading inwards infinitely, recreating the pattern again and again.

I never knew I would get the seed of life in the center by imposing a reversed fractal circle upon another to form a star of david. Suppose something about fractal circles and the star of david relates to the tree of life?
http://graveyardofroses.spaces.live.com
You can either choose to change yourself or change your surroundings. All decisions are variations of those two.

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:58 pm

I've seen this before somewhere else... hmmm.

Oblivious wrote:I also had a webpage about sacred geometry open because I felt like researching it all of a sudden.

Uh-huh. I wonder where you heard about that from ;D

I did a course in SG and its uses in meditation and other altered states of consciousness up in Scotland a while back (I was 17 at the time, jeez, what a weird kid). Mostly consisted of Merkabah rotation training and visualation of the ‘building blocks of life’ being the platonic solids. You might want to look into some of R.A.W.’s work over at deoxy.org, I think there was an article hanging around about SG and its uses there. Anyway.

Oblivious wrote:Suppose something about fractal circles and the star of david relates to the tree of life?

The Star of David (or Seal of Solomon if you like) was originally created within Metratron’s Cube.

Metatron’s Cube= A map of hir soul/the universe.

All the Platonic Solids are formed within MC, and Plato thought that these basic shapes made up the entire universe, which is especially true of DNA. If you cut DNA across and simplify it in a graphics program you have the Seal of Solomon again. Odd no? Remember that the universe is a multidimensional fractal so intense and evolving that our central nervous system (CNS) can’t cope with it all, physical reality is an illusion, science describes all matter as mere dances of energy. We must unlock all 8 circuits first before all this SG can be understood fully.

The problem is our language, it can’t communicate all this very well at all, I probably sound either insane, or that I'm talking gibberish right now. :o

Some of the abuse of ancient knowledge I was talking about a little while back has to do with SG. SG is basically a simplified form of Quantum Mechanics. In that we have fractals and waves patterns all over the place - Microcosmic and Macrocosmic. Infinite space/time/consciousness are reflected in most sacred geometrical pictures/forms.

At Montauk Point they had to use a large Octahedron Antenna (Delta-T antenna) whys that?
The Merkabah Field surrounds the human body (and all things) and fits rather snugly into this antenna. This antenna was used for ‘time travel’ you can’t transport a vessel without its soul right? The Merkabah field is appox. 50ft in all dimensions - odd that the Delta-T antenna is as well no? Its also funny how the ‘time tunnel’ is described - it sounds like it looks exactly like the golden means ratio when your ‘travelling’ down it.

I will provide a link summing up more of my findings: http://spaces.msn.com/members/deoxyribonucleicacidia/

The Hebrew alphabet is formed via SG also, its hard to explain but it uses a torus within a tetrahedron at various angles, those make up the letters. (find a site/book that explains it better than me)

I wont bother talking about Egypt because its all much more obivious than the other stuff, the seed/flower of life was found in a few temples around there. As well as on the other side of the world at the same time. Eek.

Nearly all the major ‘religious symbols’ that I can think of are basically simple fractals. The pentagram is a good example:

If you imagine a collection of orbs stacked on top of one another in a certain way (SG) and take a photograph from a certain angle you end up with the human form/the tree of life reflected by the flash of the camera. I think that was in ‘A beginners guide to constructing the universe’ anyone know?

Read the ‘Cosmic Trigger’ that is much more coherent than me, and sums up my reality tunnel/map perfectly.

I could go on and on about all the different aspects of SG but I think I provided enough ‘hints’ for those interested in finding out more.

Eugh. Too much information blabbered out there, whatever, I could go all Jung on ya and blow it off as something to do with the Groupmind/Oversoul/Collective Unconscious archetypal symbol for ---thingymajig. :shock:

Oblivious
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Oblivious » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:44 am

Facinating.
http://graveyardofroses.spaces.live.com
You can either choose to change yourself or change your surroundings. All decisions are variations of those two.

Zuggy
Banned

Just to clear something up...

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 pm

I wrote:We must unlock all 8 circuits first before all this SG can be understood fully.

That was vague, so heres a link to the man who theorised the eight circuits of consciousness model. It's easier to understand SG when other circuits are opened (even if it's only slightly :P) I see a connection between Tim Leary's E.C.o.C. model and the charkas but thats just a gut feeling I have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Leary

LSD increases 'geometry perception' as I like to call it, basically you notice and intergrate your surrounding reality into a (sorta) geometerical pattern. Hard to explain how it exactly works, you just 'get' how the lines of reality intersect... nevermind...

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:35 pm

Some more stuff that is related to SG/Crowley/Montauk Project. I've read this before someplace else in a book but can't remember the title unfortunatly. Cyper-Deck-13 keeps popping up all over the place during this period of time with me, odd. Also, when I switched on the television yesterday (I don't usually watch television, it had been maybe 3-4 weeks since I last watched something on one, not counting DVDs tho) it was on channel 106, which is Sky One. Stargate was just starting and I was about to change channels when the episode title came up which was: Babalon! Catweasel shared this link with me the same day http://fusionanomaly.net/babalonworking.html on deoxy even though it had nothing to do with the conversation. Heh.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”