A Word on Image Macros

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

A Word on Image Macros

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

We've noticed that image macros are being thrown around the forums with great regularity in recent weeks. Of course, image macros are fun and have their place. We don't mind seeing them from time to time. Even staff members like to use them to lock a thread or call for a thread to get back on topic. That being said, the ubiquity of macros on the forum makes it feel rather "channesque" and EGF is, after all, not an imageboard.

If we have repeat offenders, staff may have to start deleting macros and warning posters or even taking further action. Take a look at the rules on image posting (hotlinking is in there too, weird image thread posters) and try your best to keep image macro use from becoming a constant thing.

Thank you.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”