Kaworu

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:32 am

While reading this thread, I couldn't help but be reminded of this:

http://www.evamonkey.com/ep24dc_kaworu_parody.rm

:lol:

akda1ndaonly1
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby akda1ndaonly1 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:54 am

Heidroch wrote:While reading this thread, I couldn't help but be reminded of this:

http://www.evamonkey.com/ep24dc_kaworu_parody.rm

:lol:

"Being l33t requires you to have ro><or gaming skillz" "duh" "You have to OwNz with all the weapons."

OMG that is hilarious. :P

Makes you wonder what SEELE does behind those monoliths or in their spare time. :shock:
"-Deus ex machina. -What? -Our saviour."

- Donnie Darko

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:34 pm

OMG the fan parody is hilarious GAH I love Kaworu!!!!! Even more now!!!

Love always
Yuko-chan

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:09 pm

can this thread die now, please?

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:12 pm

Why do ya want the thread to die. What do ya have against me, against Kaworu?

Love always
Yuko-chan
I don't care for Eva-elitists. I don't know everything, and neither do you.

"I'm real tempted to say Kaworu and Evangelionfreak" Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Is that why they call you EvangelionFreak?" DatDude
"I will never understand you, Evangelionfreak. Never ever." Faußtin
"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS
"Well, that still leaves Evangelionfreak straighter to me. Phew." Reichu

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:15 pm

I cant believe I'm responding to this, but...

Kaworu was begging for Shinji to kill him. Go re-watch the series. His death ruined Shinji mentally.

I dont like Kaworu. Kaworu < Shinji any day of the week.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:17 pm

We can only stand so much I love Kawuro...

Nothing personal.... declaire it all you want kiddo, but this thread has to go..

We have nothing against you, just kawuro....

The world is an unfair place, i know..
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:19 pm

I know that Kaworu wanted Shinji to kill him, but Shinji didn't have to. Shinji does whatever he's told most of the time and this happened to be one of those times. Also you don't have to rain on mah parade about Kaworu okay. I have loved Kaworu for 7 years now mah love is stronger than your hate. Don't take away mah Kaworu he's all I have left in this world :cry:

Love always
Yuko-chan

"-Shinji is all alone, but Kaworu walks up to him and says, "So it's only us now.". End. YOU[girls]WISH. I'm looking at you, Evangelionfreak."Rahaquiel-2DIS

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:22 pm

Omg, 7 years. lol. Thats a riot.

but, no, really. I mean, if Shinji really was in love, or even friends with kaworu, he did what his friend wanted to do.

._. you're just rediculous. This is too much of Kaworu. Why does Kaworu get all the attention and he was in one episode, and Kaji was in half the series and he gets no credit.

They both died.

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:28 pm

Well personally i could never make a true connection with Kaji. But Kaworu on the other hand i don't know how or why but I did make a connection. A connection so strong that it's lasted 7 years. Kaworu has been right by mah side this whole time, others have come and gone but he has stayed. I find it difficult to realte to others because of this connection with Kaworu, in a way you could say I'm like Shinji. I came to this forum hoping to discuss views and opinions of the show and I would hope that others would welcome mah opinions and feelings too, but so far i've been shot down. I might just have to stay alone with Kaworu forever.

Love always
Yuko-chan

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:30 pm

uhm. yeah, 'cause you're biased. All your opinions are based upon Kaworu.

._. maybe you should start saying 'my' instead of 'mah' and I'll respect you more.

Evangelionfreak
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelionfreak » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:37 pm

Mah opinions are not biased toward kaworu, to be honest I'd rather talk about Rei, but every time I do I always get a "Oh Rei is so over rated" or "Why does evryone like Rei so much" so I'm going to talk about Kaworu so I do not get those kinda comets since i'm sick and tired of every one hateing for the people i like or talk about. And to be honest i really don't care if yoy respect me, saying mah instaed of my shows the true mahself I like that word and using it, since I say mah why not use it while I type.

Love always
Yuko-chan

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:56 pm

Evangelionfreak wrote:I have loved Kaworu for 7 years now mah love is stronger than your hate. Don't take away mah Kaworu he's all I have left in this world :cry:

You have no idea how deep my hate runs and it's not just at Kawuro.

Rather not put yourself in a position where you can tell me your feelings are stronger than mine... I think that rather ignorant..

You will wake up one day and realise that you will lose everything and everyone dear to you if you continue with this whole "he's all I have left in this world" claim of yours. You are nothing to him yet he's everything to you, plus he doesn't exist(that's supposed to be an eye opener for you).
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Carl Horn
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Carl Horn » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:19 pm

Titus wrote: You will wake up one day and realise that you will lose everything and everyone dear to you if you continue with this whole "he's all I have left in this world" claim of yours. You are nothing to him yet he's everything to you, plus he doesn't exist(that's supposed to be an eye opener for you).

I dunno; there are a lot of people for whom God is all they have. The difference between them and us may only be that the Jesus Monkey Forums have been going on now for two thousand years, despite bitter flamewars often conducted with real flame. Around 410 A.D. they began to execute everybody who claimed the whole thing only started as an anime on T.V. Galilee.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:44 am

Yeah and what do they have at the end of the day. A book(the best seller of all time) that's supposidly the word of the greatest mach of all. As it is in every other religion. THe problem i have with this, is where is this so called mach? It damn sure doesn't show it's head when it's needed. People cling to things that don't exist for comfort, exceptance and reasurance. Id rather let the things I can touch, see and be with, be the important things in my life, so long as they can do it back.

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby sachiel » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:57 am

Carl Horn wrote:
Titus wrote: You will wake up one day and realise that you will lose everything and everyone dear to you if you continue with this whole "he's all I have left in this world" claim of yours. You are nothing to him yet he's everything to you, plus he doesn't exist(that's supposed to be an eye opener for you).

I dunno; there are a lot of people for whom God is all they have. The difference between them and us may only be that the Jesus Monkey Forums have been going on now for two thousand years, despite bitter flamewars often conducted with real flame. Around 410 A.D. they began to execute everybody who claimed the whole thing only started as an anime on T.V. Galilee.

...ohmygod, that was awesome. D:
i AM the internets.

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:11 pm

Carl Horn wrote:I dunno; there are a lot of people for whom God is all they have. The difference between them and us may only be that the Jesus Monkey Forums have been going on now for two thousand years, despite bitter flamewars often conducted with real flame. Around 410 A.D. they began to execute everybody who claimed the whole thing only started as an anime on T.V. Galilee.

8)
Very well said. Bravo to you, sir.

poetic_assassin
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby poetic_assassin » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:16 pm

It's people like you who remind me of my sanity.

But Kaworu is still cool.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”