LAEM similarities in Avatar

The place for all of the old Live Action Evangelion Movie threads.

Moderator: Board Staff

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:27 am

Guyver Spawn wrote:I don't Avatar was meant to be a deep story as most people thought it was going to be.
Read the scriptment Cameron wrote after finishing Titanic. It goes into all kinds of crazy detail about Earth, Pandora, the characters, history, the science of space travel and the floating mountains, why unobtanium is so valuable, etc. So much cool stuff that was stripped out of the film, and seeing Eva go the same way (no bringing up Rebuild, k?) would be devastating.

If you don't want to read the whole scriptment, at least read some of the big details here.

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 am

LAEM should be a James Cameron / Paul Thomas Anderson co-production.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Read the scriptment Cameron wrote after finishing Titanic.

Read most of it not too while ago (like a day ago), and the original screenplay is much darker then the movie that we got. James said Avatar 2 might be based on going on to Earth. I still think James might pull off a LAEM. He works with Fox though, and Fox has been know to screw up movies.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Return to “Live Action Evangelion Movie”