Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:53 am

Vulkurt wrote:
The Eva Monkey wrote:I hate people who own so much anime they have only watched "most" of it. The rest is backlogged for when they get around to watching it. UGH. If you've got DVDs you haven't watched, don't buy anymore.

People also need to stop buying so much of this crap. Buying every series that comes out is kind of dumb. I only own 3 full series on DVD. Evangelion, Trigun, and His and Her Circumstances. I have a lot of OAVs and movies, but not that many DVDs overall. A sizeable amount, but not that much.

Sorry, homey, but I have to say a big "fuck you" to this. I have stuff I have owned for years and never broken the seal on. And yeah, I'm headed to Suncoast tomorrow.

But, I still love ya anyways. :wink:

LMFAO!!! I agree. I still have my ADV first release of Robotech...6 of 7 volumes unopened. I think I have a few others I forgot about as well. :lol:

But yeah, EM is still A-OK.
Alex D.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:38 pm

Well here is a collection from New Zealand

http://www.asgard.gen.nz/pleasures/otakuroom/photos/entire.jpg
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:30 am

[url]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2981/titusevadvdcollection0xz.jpg[/url]

So that's my Eva collection. Nice n compact.[/url]
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:42 pm

Have any other anime on your computer?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:56 am

All my anime is on my pc, i just thought id show you guys what i mean... im not gonna take scrnshots of everything, it takes me a day to load 1 pic as it is...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:20 am

Titus wrote:All my anime is on my pc, i just thought id show you guys what i mean... im not gonna take scrnshots of everything, it takes me a day to load 1 pic as it is...

Ever thought of just taking a screenshot of all the folders

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:54 pm

Hey TS, you don't happen to have Armitage 1 the movie do you?

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:40 pm

No unfortunately.

To just to make sure that we are the same page, can you just point out which one of these you are searching for

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=378

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=483

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=848

It is where the whole story begins.

Armitage III (OAV)

but was made into

Armitage III Polymatrix (movie) right

I am guessing that it is the first one

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=483

Then you are looking for Armitage III Polymatrix (movie).

Its avialiable here in Australia but I am not going to priate for you.

Probably the reason you cant get hold of it on the internet is probably because it has been licenced in America (probably by ADV) and bittorrents wont touch it

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:55 am

I Have Armitage 2 and 3, I'm looking for the first movie made...

I know 3 is where she meets her love, and 2 is where they ave a kid, but I want the first 1 dammit!

*screams*

Return to “Anime and Manga”