[CYOA] You're a Strange Man Gendo Ikari

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Chapter X- The Odd Couple

“Shinji, I heard you just moved in with your father, that’s good.” Misato said a smile parting her hair, with her left hand. Still Gendo could tell from here she was sounded slightly disappointed.

“Yeah…he’s changed a lot since I’ve last seen him. He’s a lot…kinder…now. Still, things have a little weird between us. It’s like he’s trying to be a little too nice, but doesn’t know how to do it.” Shinji admitted, and quickly blushed fire red, with his eyes darting to the floor.

“Well if things ever get to hard, just give me a call. Feel free to move in with me any time, I’ve plenty of room in my apartment, I’m always here for Shinji-Chan.” Misato eagerly blurted, then blushed an even redder shade than Shinji. Then handed Shinji a sheet of paper

‘Holy Shit, SHE IS A PEDOPHILE’ Gendo thought ‘Where were all the busty, voluptuous 29 year female cradle rubbers when he was a kid? Probably in jail…but that’s beside the point.

After Misato leaves to continue on with her work, Gendo emerged from the shadows like a pervert on a subway train.

“ Hey Shinji…”

CHOICE TIME
1.) Who USED TO BE AN ASSHOLE?!? Punch Shinji in the face for insulting you. :slapslap:

2.) Hey Shinji, far be from me to be a cockblocker. Feel free to move in with Misato. :naughty:

3.) Feel free to hit on Misato , and feel free to invite her over for dinner as well. Stay with ME HOWEVER SON!!! :fap:

4.) Shinji ‘Homies over Hoes.’ Feel free to yell “I need an adult” the next time Misato talks to you privately. :urk:

5.) Sweet, now that I know she is a pervert, I can begin investigating her so I can start building up some evidence for blackmail! Thanks Shinji-Kun :luigi_dance:
Last edited by Themaninblack on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I won.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Number 2.

And why the crap isn't there an option for Gendo to hit ON Misato damnit?! Misato/Gendo is teh hawtness. ;_;
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Dos.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

#2 is acceptable, but some combination of that with #3 that might lead to Shinji/Misato/Gendo action is preferable. :grin:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm

TWO FOR GREAT JUSTICE! KOZOMAN APPROVES! :misato_service:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby trueno_twentyone » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 pm

NemZ wrote:#2 is acceptable, but some combination of that with #3 that might lead to Shinji/Misato/Gendo action is preferable. :grin:

^this!

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 am

Chapter: X I Hit that with a N-2 Mine

"Looks like Shinji-Kun has a crush" Gendo laughs patting "I remember the first time I fucked someone 15 years older than me. Its nice to know your taking after your old dad...though I like to note, you may want to wait a little bit before doing the exact opposite like I did as well." Gendo continued in a proud tone of voice.

"Dad..." Shinji moaned out in a embarrassed voice, as his face met his palm.

"On One level I feel good for you getting far with a woman in her prime, when your not in yours; unlike me. But now you can't get into a hot three way with some incestuous undertones with a mother and daughter, because of it; like I did." Gendo reminisced

"DAD..." Shinji moaned louder.

" You know what they say about doctors right? RIGHT? RIGHT?....What I'm trying to say is, feel free to move in with her if you want to. Feel free to be young and have fun. Especially if things are still awkward between the two of us. Hell invite her over to dinner tonight to let her no there's no bad mojo between her and me because of it "

"Thanks dad. I'm glad you understand" Shinji said earnestly.

"Also 45's the limit son. Trust me, a woman is past her shelf life after that." Gendo smiled, as Shinji walked away in disgust. Boy it was fun to be a sexist jackass.

Gendo still had thirty minutes to burn....what to do now?

CHOICE TIME:

1.) Go see Rits-chan :ritsuko_mug:

2.) Go see one of the even more inferior cronies of yours (a Bridge Bunny) :hyuga_hmm:

3.) Go see Dirk Anger. :butthead:

4.) Go see Kozo :yui_grin:

5.) Fuck it! Get home early, so that fuck up Shinji doesn't fuck up making dinner like he usually fucks up things.. :shinchair:
Last edited by Themaninblack on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I won.

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby trueno_twentyone » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 am

go give Rits a quickie before heading home.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:45 am

Indeed, all this talk of a 2-for-1 special on Akagi women demands some satisfaction. Perhaps you get that little lesbo Maya to play young Ritsuko in a reenactment? She'd probably get off on that sempai action, even if it did involve a dick.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:16 am

Rits-chan
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby toe mash » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:25 am

lets see what ritsuko has to offer

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby trueno_twentyone » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 am

oh shit NemZ! We're in for some damn hot threesome with Maya/Gendou/Ritsuko :devil:

Return to “Role-Playing Related”