[CYOA] Rei Ayanami

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Adekis » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 am

I'm rocking the boat.

Do it! Kiss her!
And then tell her you hate her and kiss her again!
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:14 am

"I hate you, Second," you say, vocalizing your feelings about said pilot. You then put your arms around Soryu and touch your lips to hers, as you are more accustomed to granting requests than denying them. Soryu's eyes widen in shock.

You use the skeletal muscle in your mouth to manipulate Second's, and after a few moments she reciprocates. You see Ikari-kun walking by.

Soryu breaks off the kiss. "Ha!" she says, triumphantly. "I got to first base with your precious blow-up doll before you did! She's damaged goods now!"

Ikari-kun appears to be angry. "Ayanami's not like that! She's like...a part of me that was ripped away a long time ago!" he says, blushing.

While the two pilots bicker, you contemplate your next move.

1)Kozoman
2) Retrieve your servant and return home
3)See Dr. Akagi
4)Have lunch with the Commander

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 am

Kozoman!

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 am

consult Dr. Pullring
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 am

who's the servent again? the white haired kid or Shinji?
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 am

GasmaskAvenger wrote:who's the servent again? the white haired kid or Shinji?

The Kaworu clone.

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am

ah.

then I might as well go with...KOZO!
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:55 am

Awesome! :lol:

Ritsuko first, Kozoman after if we can vote that way.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Rits-chan.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

You decide it would be best to see Dr. Akagi. You leave Ikari-kun and Soryu behind arguing with each other and gesticulating angrily and head towards Nerv.

You enter Dr. Akagi's office and seat yourself on the uncomfortable metal chair. It smells of cats.

Dr. Akagi enters after a while, half an hour after the scheduled time for your appointment.

"I'm sorry, Rei. Did you wait long?" she asks. You notice that she seems more pleased than penitent.

"No," you reply.

"Any health problems since your last appointment?" she asks, taking out her medical bag.

"I have been losing fingern----"

"No? Well, let's get down to business," says Dr. Akagi, smirking. You do not think she likes you very much. "Hold out your arm."

You do so. Dr. Akagi takes out several needles and places them on the table. She selects the largest one. She ties a tourniquet around your arm and puts the needle in. It is painful. She jiggles around the needle several times. You wonder if this is strictly necessary.

"Rei, you've changed," she says, smirking. "I saw you out walking with Shinji the other day. Is that why you've started to seem more like a real human being?"

"Is that wrong?" you ask, puzzled.

"Of course not!" she sneers. "I just that I thought you only had eyes for the Commander, that's all. I thought you were just I doll, but I'm impressed--keeping both father and son wrapped around your finger."

You think for a moment. "It is true that only Commander Ikari was able to make me feel warm. Does he not make you feel warm as well, Dr. Ak---"

Dr. Akagi frowns and knits her eyebrows. She takes a stethoscope and wraps it tightly around your neck, apparently with the intent of cutting off your air supply. You find this unpleasant and would ask her to stop, if you were capable of doing so at the moment. The stethoscope is drawn very tightly around your throat.

She suddenly ceases asphyxiating you, loosening her grip on your neck and removing her stethoscope. Her eyes are wide. "I'm sorry...it was just a game," she says, nervously. "I've been under a lot of stress lately. There's no need to mention this to anyone. Remember, I'm the one keeping your body alive, so if you like having a full set of limbs, I suggest you keep this to yourself."

"Yes," you agree. Dr. Akagi leaves the room. You did not care greatly for the "game" that she played with you. You much prefer Monopoly.

Where should you go now?

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Make your way back home but not without first paying a visit to KOZOMAN. :shrug:

And manga Ritsuko makes me :yuck: . Poor Rei. Is she at least AWARE Ritsuko was trying to kill her or in death-wish mode so she's "whatever" about it?

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 pm

urinate in her coffee, then report to Kozoman.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 pm

KOZOMAN!

Rei needs to walk in on Kozo taking off his costume and make it awkward between them both.

<Kozo> this is not what it looks like, i was just putting on a disguise for a masquerade party.

<Rei> did the commander request you disguise yourself as Yui ikari too? i have been asked to don this set of contact lenses, this wig and this maid outfit. -_-
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Kozoman!

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

Postby trueno_twentyone » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Eric Blair wrote:KOZOMAN!

Rei needs to walk in on Kozo taking off his costume and make it awkward between them both.

<Kozo> this is not what it looks like, i was just putting on a disguise for a masquerade party.

<Rei> did the commander request you disguise yourself as Yui ikari too? i have been asked to don this set of contact lenses, this wig and this maid outfit. -_-

^This please!

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Lucretius » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 pm

You decide it is time to deliver those official documents to the Sub Commander. You rub the bruises on your neck and leave Nerv, soon arriving at the tenement slum where the Sub Commander lives. You would think that the Commander would allocate a bigger portion of the budget to the Sub Commander’s salary. You recall that his office used to be a utility closet.

You knock on the door to his flat. There is no response. The door is unlocked, so you enter.

The carpet is dirty. A black-and-white television is on the kitchenette counter, showing only static. The bedclothes are unkempt and the mattress is yellow. You see a roach crawl out if it. Crude sketches of a nude woman are taped to the wall. She has brown hair and resembles you. The single-room dwelling smells like the inside of Commander Horse.

In the center of the room, you see the Sub Commander jumping and cavorting about, occasionally complaining of back pains. He is wearing a pink hoodie, a surgical mask, women’s stockings, and goggles. He is also beating a worn-out medical dummy with a tire iron. He stops when he sees you.

“Hello, Sub Commander Fuyutsuki,” you say.

The Sub Commander ceases his cavorting and turns to you. He seems somewhat embarrassed.

“It’s not what you think, Rei,” he stammers. “I’m simply putting on a disguise for a costume party at Nerv.”

“Did the Commander request that you disguise yourself as Yui Ikari too?” you ask. “I have been asked to don a set of contact lenses, a wig, and a maid outfit.”

A long pause follows. The Sub Commander clears his throat. “Rei, the truth is…I am not who you think I am.”

You blink. “You are not the Sub Commander?” you say, confused.

“No,” he says grandiloquently. “He died the minute I put on this costume. Fuyutsuki is a weak man. He let the woman he loved marry a man who didn’t deserve her, and then stood by as she was absorbed into a biomechanical monstrosity. He discovered who the perpetrators behind Second Impact were, but could do nothing to stop them. He worked for an organization dedicated to damning humanity to a never-ending Sartre-esque hell. This costume burnt away Kozo Fuyutsuki like a purifying flame. From his useless ashes arose KOZOMAN, tireless champion of justice!”

“I see,” you reply. You have a sudden craving for jello.

“Kozoman does not give up. Kozoman does not have back pains and bladder control problems. Kozoman does not dress up as his boss’s late wife every Thursday and role-play as her. Kozoman is an unstoppable force of nature, justice personified. He washes away the scum from this city like a cleansing rain. He won’t stop until this festering sewer called Tokyo-3 is cleansed of all the rabid vermin who inhabit it. They will all be burnt by the dazzling, uncompromising brightness of Kozoman’s purity!”

“That is very interesting,” you reply, glancing at your watch.

“But now that you know my secret, you must either become my sidekick or die. It is the only logical choice,” he says, stone-faced.

“I see. “

1) Become Kozoman’s sidekick
2) Allow him to kill you
3) “Do you possess any jello?”
4) Flee from the room
Last edited by Lucretius on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Luc: Marry me. That was brillant. :lol:

4) Flee from the room and go back home already. :P

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 pm

FLEE! :rei_hissyfit:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Flee!

Also, awesome post.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

:| O_o :dizzy: :huh: O_o

You must become Kozoman’s sidekick!

also, ask him if he possesses any jell-o
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”