[CYOA]Puggie-Wuggie

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Uncle Tines has my vote.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Dzho reads the responses, and says, "Wuff wuf." (Very well), and trots off to call in Mr. Tines.

Mr. Tines, naturally, is not terribly amused by the sight of Asuka kissing Shinji and then pummeling him on the head.

"Hmm." says Tines.

"Kozoman, Kozoman..." Fuyutsuki sings as he waves a tire iron in one hand and a video camera in another hand, forcing Aoba, Hyuga and Maya to do various perverted things for his entertainment.

Gendo RickRolls everyone while smiling like Light Yagami.

Tines pulls out a copy of the Merkabah Agent Field Guide.

Dzho wags her tail and bids him goodbye as she goes off with her submarine on a trip to Hawaii.

"Hmm." The wise Mr. Tines decides to deal with them by uttering the eternal words "BACK ON TOPIC, BITCHES!"

Shinji and Asuka stop fighting for a while, and Mr. Tines decides what to do with them.

And then, grinning frighteningly, straps them into chairs while a strange man in a Tinfoil Hat rambles about how evil Merkabah is and tells Shinji and Asuka "I told you so!"

Shinji and Asuka moan and wail while Aoba, Hyuga, Ibuki and Fuyutsuki do various perverted things and Tines lectures them.

He proceeds to leave, seeking a better cameo, but not before telling them "To tie the two of you up and prevent you from going at each other is the best care I can possibly give you." He then yells, "THAT BOARD, here I come!" and charges away into the sunset.

The end.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 pm

w@

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:40 pm

:hitthetable: I wonder how the real Ojichan feels about the ending.

Nicely done!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Role-Playing Related”