EM IS A SEXY BITCH!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Space Penis » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:15 pm

My, that's quite the axe you're grinding there, sonny.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

dr4g0nslr
Embryo

Postby dr4g0nslr » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:18 pm

Space Penis wrote:My, that's quite the axe you're grinding there, sonny.

I was shown a large amout of disrespect sir. I agree with the latter half of this thread title he is a bitch, and a rude one at that!
Last edited by dr4g0nslr on Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate rude people.

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby sachiel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:18 pm

Okay, what I don't understand is this.

You go out of your way to be nice to people, and when others are rude, you correct them politely.

The moment someone is rude to you, you go entirely out of your way to be rude back to them, in unneccesary ways.

Sounds a little two-faced to me. Not to mention immature.

And you say you're how old? 25? :?

dr4g0nslr
Embryo

Postby dr4g0nslr » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:23 pm

sachiel wrote:

You go out of your way to be nice to people, and when others are rude, you correct them politely.

sachiel wrote:

The moment someone is rude to you, you go entirely out of your way to be rude back to them, in unneccesary ways.

Your first statment reguading me conflicts with your second.

I beleive in being polite, but Mr. Clarks action tword me was so unacceptiable I can not contain myself!
I hate rude people.

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby sachiel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:24 pm

dr4g0nslr wrote:
sachiel wrote:

sachiel wrote:

Your first statment reguading me conflicts with your second.

I beleive in being polite, but Mr. Clarks action tword me was so unacceptiable I can not contain myself!

That's the point. You contradict yourself, therefore my statements regarding you are going to contradict.

Durrr. XD

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:29 pm

I, for one, do not believe in being polite. Engaging in such a rude form of potential deceitfulness merely creates a needless expectation of reciporication, and that's just silly, not to mention a more painful glove with which to handle the world. This is especially true of the internet. If you want politeness, get off your ass and go to a tea party.

And you WILL NOT make light of Mr. Monkey's cock-sucking abilities. That is simply unacceptable behavior and will not be tolerated.

Now, let's all be good Christian baby bunnies and continue ogling each other in the other thread.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

dr4g0nslr
Embryo

Postby dr4g0nslr » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:40 pm

Hexon.Arq wrote:I, for one, do not believe in being polite. Engaging in such a rude form of potential deceitfulness merely creates a needless expectation of reciporication, and that's just silly, not to mention a more painful glove with which to handle the world. This is especially true of the internet. If you want politeness, get off your ass and go to a tea party.

You're a fucking genius. I want you to bear my children.

Hexon.Arq wrote:And you WILL NOT make light of Mr. Monkey's cock-sucking abilities. That is simply unacceptable behavior and will not be tolerated.

I see. Well then, I must apologize.

Hexon.Arq wrote:Now, let's all be good Christian baby bunnies and continue ogling each other.

I could only come up with a lame response to this, so I won't bother. I think the world is better off. I'll just let the next person quote what it was I was going to say, and get some laughs that way.
I hate rude people.

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Shnooks » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:42 pm

dr4g0nslr wrote:
Hexon.Arq wrote:Now, let's all be good Christian baby bunnies and continue ogling each other.

You make fun of god sir and god dislikes homosexuals such as yourself!

Ahahaha.

That was lame.

>_>

/end immature

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Sventevith » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:58 pm

Mamaaa.. ooohohoho....
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby sachiel » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:00 pm

Sventevith wrote:Mamaaa.. ooohohoho....

Didn't meaaan to make you cry~
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow~!

:o

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:10 pm

This is what happens when you don't take time out of your busy schedule to go out to lunch with people you don't even know, they whine on your internet message board.

dr4g0nslr, you're still confusing agravation with impoliteness.

I told you I don't like meeting total strangers, I only ever do it in the public setting of a convention. Take that and combine it with a busy school schedule, and you'll understand why I'm very hesitant to go to lunch with you. Deal with it. I invited you to hang out at my anime club's ice cream social, but that wasn't good enough for you. You kept pressing the issue. You wouldn't listen and then started accusing me of lying, saying my schedule really isn't that busy. Well guess what, it is. That's what happens when you do as badly in school as I have, you find yourself taking as much as humanly possible and cramming it into your semesters so that you actually graduate at some point. I'm 22, and am in my fifth year of college, I WOULD like to graduate at some point in the future, and going out with random people doesn't fit into that. I barely have time for my girlfriend, let alone my college friends.

You can still come out to UMBC on a friday evening and hang out at my anime club, the invitation still stands.

dr4g0nslr
Embryo

Postby dr4g0nslr » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:32 pm

I love The Eva Monkey. I hope he finds a million dollars in his couch.
I hate rude people.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:39 pm

Well... this isn't going anywhere....

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”