Tri-Nations Rugby

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Sandman
Lilith

Tri-Nations Rugby

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:52 pm

As of now South Africa leads the Tri-Nations winning the first two games. Who will win the tournament? Australia,South Africa,or New Zealand? My money is on the All Blacks.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:47 pm

Yep. Mine too.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:09 am

Where you guys from???

How do u know about the Tri-nations.

Anyway.....

It is really a toss up between South Africa and The All Blacks.

Australia is most likely to lose to the All Blacks this coming saturday.
Even though it is in front of a home crowd, some of their major play makers are injured.

I say that South Africa will be the Tri-nations champs again as long as they dont give many penalties away.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:24 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:How do u know about the Tri-Nations
Rugby has been on the air in the USA for quite some time. Not only I watch the Tri-Nations,but also the Super 12, Six Nations, NPC(New Zeland), Currie Cup(South Africa), the National Rugby League(Australia), and the Rugby League Tri-Nations. :D

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:47 am

The Sandman wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:How do u know about the Tri-Nations
Rugby has been on the air in the USA for quite some time. Not only I watch the Tri-Nations,but also the Super 12, Six Nations, NPC(New Zeland), Currie Cup(South Africa), the National Rugby League(Australia), and the Rugby League Tri-Nations. :D

Fair enough

The ironic thing is that My family and I moved from South Africa to Australia. So either way I am in a tri nations country.
Of course i miss the currie cup, although i also get to see it here, but it isnt the same.

But the Australian rugby team is crap at the moment, especially with the coach "eddie jones" and the Captain "George gregan" heading the way.

I think i will stick with the Springboks, I just have a feeling that they are going to win the Tri nations again. Of course the All Blacks are also a great team, and also a chance of winning but I do think they will.

As for australia, I have a feeling that they are going to come third.

Tell you one thing, once the next world cup comes around I think The All Blacks will win with South africa and France bitting at their heals( so to speak).
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:24 am

The US also has a rugby team, didn't you know that TS? I hav to admit, they suck, but eh, the Ameri-cants can't win everything....

But it's cool. If any team sux, it's Japan!

The sad thing is, living in a tri-nation country and not watching (as in hating) rugby and not watching soccer ( football being the american football!) people tend to think ur a yank.

BTW, I don't care who wins or loses!

Rugby blows! :twisted:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:33 pm

Damn Titus. First off I know we have a ruby union national team in the US, but we still a defveloping nation and so is Japan. Second I glad you like American Football, but compare with rugby American Football is weak. (Yeah I said it. Some body have to.)
Exit light/Enter night/Take my hand/We off to Never Neverland

Enter Sandman

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:07 pm

The Sandman wrote:Damn Titus. First off I know we have a ruby union national team in the US, but we still a defveloping nation and so is Japan. Second I glad you like American Football, but compare with rugby American Football is weak. (Yeah I said it. Some body have to.)

I think you mean developing international sport and not economic wise.

Be honest I can not stand most "American" sports eg Gridiron .

Can stand tennis that much, same with cricket.

Bring on the rugby union and league and Australian Football ( no not soccer)

I wish that the wallabies won so that could have won the TRI NATIONS.
Oh well South Africa will have its vengence next year :twisted:

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:24 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:I think you mean developing international sport and not economic wise.
Yes.
Timesplitter 01 wrote:Can stand tennis that much, same with cricket.
Cricket yes. Tennis no.
Timesplitter 01 wrote:Bring on the rugby union, league, and Australian Football (no not soccer)
For those who don't know about Aussie Rules click hear.
Timesplitter 01 wrote:I wish the wallabies won the TRI NATIONS. Oh well South Africa will have it's vengence next year :twisted:
Long live the All Blacks. :twisted:
Exit light/Enter night/Take my hand/We off to Never Neverland

Enter Sandman

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:14 am

Whatever. Japan has been developing its rugby since b4 TS left for the shithole downunder. I remember 1 game they played against the all blacks. It was a hundred and sumthing 2 I dont even think it was a 2 figure score.. They blow! They dont have the size, the weight or the speed to be a dominant force...

I only ever saw 1 game with a us team, but never stuck around to see the score. Heard they lost tho, against an ok(ish) country.. anyway. Rugby, yeah, full on contact sport. no contest.

But i prefer my baseball and foorball over rugby and soccer anyday!

BTW, sports I can't stand - Cricket, golf, tennis, soccer, tour de france...

But then again I am a walking paradox. I liv in a golf estate but I hate the sport.. go fig
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:20 am

I was actually just aiming the first line at the USA.

Love the Japanese and Chinese people.

Might go to china and Japan for a bit after I finish uni

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”