Party School.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby drinian » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:39 am

sadsadshinji wrote:Drinian: Which school? Would that be like...UPenn? I dont have the current college report.

Duke University, which I believe shows up as my location now. Here's the top-10 list for 2006:

1) Harvard
1) Princeton
3) Yale
4) UPenn
5) Duke University
5) Stanford University
7) CalTech
7) MIT
9) Columbia University
9) Dartmouth College

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:46 am

sadsadshinji wrote:Drinian: Which school? Would that be like...UPenn? I dont have the current college report.

Check his location :)

UPenn is just above Drinian's school--which makes me smile :D

Titus: Amazing advice....

Yes, amazingly stupid and irresponsible--but that seems to be a running theme...
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:15 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:Um...Hate to break it to you, but 3.6 is good(A-average) but not amazing...
Whatever...

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:23 pm

The Sandman wrote:Look guys we maybe #1 party school, but we sure hell ain't the dumbest school in the nation. That title goes to Minnesota.>__>

Aww is someone still crying over the fact that Minnesota stole the highest ACT scores in the country title way from Wisconsin. (It wasn't even close this year). Now we are higher than you in both the ACT and the SAT (which we are near number one in the country for as well). Also remember that a high percentage of your college is made up of Minnesotans due to the reciprocity deals between Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. And finally I dare you to go say that to most of the members of your schools Hockey Team :twisted:

Oh and by the way I have been to Madison during their Halloween parties, they are wild, but the roits after Minnesota won the Frozen Four were much wilder.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:47 pm

Hunter21 wrote:And finally I dare you to go say that to most of the members of you school hockey team:devil:
I wouldn't say that if I were you. The last time I saw your Grophers played.... Oh that's right they got there ass kicked by North Dakota in the NCAA tournament 4-2. [url]http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/brackets/2005/DI[/url]

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby drinian » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:56 pm

A Harvard man and a Yale man are at the urinal. They finish and zip up. The Harvard man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands, while the Yale man immediately makes for the exit.

The Harvard man says, "At Hah-vahd they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate."

The Yale man replies, "At Yale they teach us not to piss on our hands."

The Sandman
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The Sandman » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:06 am

You guys really hate me don't you? :cry:

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:15 am

The Sandman wrote:
Hunter21 wrote:And finally I dare you to go say that to most of the members of you school hockey team:devil:
I wouldn't say that if I were you. The last time I saw your Grophers played.... Oh that's right they got there ass kicked by North Dakota in the NCAA tournament 4-2. [url]http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/brackets/2005/DI[/url]

Typical cheesehead you missed the point. Half of your hockey team is made of of Minnesotans. And there are more Canadiens on it as well than kids from Wisconsin. And if you are going to try and flame like that, make sure the team from your school didn't bomb out in the first round instead of the Semi's. And make sure the team your trashing didn't just win back to back National championships in the years before. And the final point, Minnesotans don't feel bad losing to NDSU in hockey as it is made up mostly of kids from the powerhouse hockey towns in northern Minnesota. (The college is right on the border between the two states and is closer and less expensive than the main University in Minnesota so it's easier on the farm and small town families to send their kids there.)
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:20 pm

drinian wrote:A Harvard man and a Yale man are at the urinal. They finish and zip up. The Harvard man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands, while the Yale man immediately makes for the exit.

The Harvard man says, "At Hah-vahd they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate."

The Yale man replies, "At Yale they teach us not to piss on our hands."

LOL!
Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the location for your info...
How is it at Duke? I'm going to be applying to colleges this year.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:43 am

sadsadshinji wrote:
Titus: Amazing advice....

8) - Checkit out, take a sleeping bag if ur a bachloar, but If ur with a special girl/dude, not having a car when ur both happy n kinda tipsy, n stealing the main bedroom at a house party n locking the door from the inside - u know what i'm saying.... :wink:

If u take a sleeping bag, follow the fisrt part of the post, ie. the drunk driving etc...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:18 pm

I see...
There don't happen to be windy roads or heavy traffic in the areas that you frequent, I hope.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:54 am

I dont fear wind and i play chicken with traffic....

Im just beggin to be killed
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”